- IT professional with considerable experience as a senior programmer analyst in banking, insurance and retail industries
- Experience with IBM mainframe, UNIX, and Windows platforms
- Self - starter, motivated, versatile team player able to perform a variety of roles
- Able to learn the aspects of a system quickly and put that knowledge to use effectively
Environment: IBM OS/MVS, UNIX, Windows NT
Using: COBOL, Assembler, EZTrieve Plus, JCL, CICS, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, Librarian, Panvalet, Endevor, Expeditor, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML
Databases: DB2, Oracle, Access, IMS DB/DC
- Established testing procedures and reporting for QA functional and performance testing of in-house developed applications.
- Developed stability monitoring and reporting process of key DPS applications and databases.
- Managed testing projects with 2 to 15 team members located on shore, near shore and off shore.
- Participated in Confidential Consumer Card transition to Confidential.
- Created testing transaction files and transmitted to Confidential for testing.
- Updated the DARTNet mining and reservation system to utilize Confidential data as input.
- Responsibilities include gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements, developing the project plan, then creating the product model using Confidential.
- Provided technical support for the testing of the Confidential Credit Card Processing System.
- Set up a multi-platform integration (Windows, UNIX & IBM 3090), and executed batch cycles for the Confidential project.
- Developed Data Mining and Reservation a GUI testing tool used for test data selection and data conditioning.
- The software was developed utilizing Front Page, SQL, HTML, UNIX front and, COBOL, DB2, IBM 3090 on the back end.
- In addition to project assignments, provided technical support for test analyst, and maintained the Test Data Database.
- Participated in the development of the Generic Deposit Account Billing System and the External Loan Billing System.
- This involved writing functional specifications using MS Word and Visio for system flowcharts, Cobol programs to extract IMS database information and process billing files, and SuperTracs or FTP procedures for exchanging NACHA formatted ACH files with business partners.
- Troubleshoot and performance tune COBOL/DB2 and COBOL/IMS programs.
Senior P/A Consultant
- Developed programs for the conversion of the BCBS mainframe based Life Management System to the NT based LifePro system.
- Utilized Cobol Realia for programming on the NT side and VS COBOL on the mainframe side for converting the Agent Master, Policy Master, and General Ledger Interface.
Confidential, Dallas, TX.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- responsible for final testing of Credit Card processing system software.
- Duties include preparing the test environment, writing and executing regression test plans and coordinating user acceptance testing.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Lead Development Analyst
- As a member of the Savings/Time Release 8.0 Development team, my responsibilities included analysis, design, coding batch and online CICS programs using Confidential Transaction System
- Delivery and Extended Application Architecture, unit and system testing, mentoring junior programmers and providing ongoing production support.