- An accomplished organizational change management professional.
- Driven and goal oriented with extensive experience managing the change management work - stream for large and complex technology projects.
- A business partner and team player committed to producing high quality results that are tied to business objectives.
KEY COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Building Business Partnerships Customer Focus Organizational Change Management Resourceful Problem Solving Project Management Instructional Design and Development
PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors (SAP), MS Office, Project and Visio, Oracle, Oracle’s UPK, Web Ex, SharePoint, Centra, SnagIt, Toolbook, HTML, Kronos, Staffworks and other proprietary systems
Change Management Consultant
- Developed and executed a change strategy that prepared employees for a corporate office expansion
- Educated and managed a network of Change Ambassadors to positively support change in their business groups.
- Conducted stakeholder and change impact assessments to develop change management and training strategies that drive stakeholder engagement, support and alignment.
- Developed and implemented enablement strategies to assist global Human Resources Business Partners and their divisions for corporate initiatives.
- Contributed to the enhancement of the organization’s change management framework and tools.
- Collected and researched stakeholder requirements and change requests for the Talent Management Systems (SuccessFactors). Educated executives on the potential impact of the requests to people, processes and systems, enabling them to make informed decisions.
- Served as the "subject matter expert" for the SuccessFactors (SAP) Performance and Goal Management modules and provided ongoing support for end users, Help Desk and HRIS. Also supported the Recruiting module.
- Developed communications that were delivered in a variety of formats, e.g. company Portal, leadership luncheons, monthly email, change ambassador meetings, company gathering and steering committee meetings.
- Developed and delivered educational sessions to prepare employees for change, to learn new skills, etc.
Assistant Vice President, Manager
- Saved the company $600K+ by leveraging internal resources and limiting the use of external resources to support the Organizational Change Management work-stream for an initiative that included upgrading the PeopleSoft System, transitioning payroll processing to ADP and upgrading the Kronos System (timekeeper).
- Oversaw the development of UPK simulations by off shore developers and internal resources for various systems. Also, established development standards.
- Conducted stakeholder impact and readiness assessments by working with business owners. Developed change management, communications and training strategies / implementation plans for each technology roadmap project. Led the execution of all plans .
- Assisted in the development of a Change Management training program and processes, and trained IT Project Managers and business leaders to assess and lead organizational change during major initiatives.
- Collaborated with business partners to develop the process flows for IT change requests as part of the initiative to transfer the daily operations and maintenance of the Data Center to a 3rd party provider. Also, created comprehensive change and training plans to ready the organization for the Data Center transition.
- Directed needs assessments and the design / development of technology based training programs delivered via web, onsite and on-the-job. Created teams of geographically dispersed Trainers to support business initiatives.
- Developed the process flows for the Career Pathing and Succession planning PeopleSoft modules.
- Developed and executed a change strategy and implementation plans for an applicant tracking system. Partnered with business groups to streamline the recruiting / hiring work flow processes and assisted stakeholders to adapt to the new changes / processes.
- Managed the ongoing development of the company’s online learning and meeting system, e.g. internal course development, 3rd party vendors, sourced development tools, web page content, LMS maintenance, etc.
- Created teams of geographically dispersed Trainers as needed to support business objectives.
- Directed the development of a quarterly Roadmap newsletter to provide progress updates.
Assistant Vice President, Manager
- Led a team that supported the training and communications for job and systems skills, leadership skills, compliance programs, professional development, on-boarding and the company newsletter.
- Developed training and communications strategies for the organization by partnering with business owners to understand business objectives and learning needs. Developed and managed training budgets.
- Partnered with Talent Acquisition to develop and manage a Strategic Staffing Plan Program that included the development of competencies, processes to identify, assess and develop high potentials, and processes / tools for workforce and succession planning.
- Developed project plans and directed training development / delivery to support business objectives, such as:
- Various company systems such as: PeopleSoft, inventory management, membership system, AS400, mainframe, eCommerce Order Management, problem management systems and more.
- Management skills, e.g. interviewing skills, goal setting, creating individual development plans and more.
- Compliance programs such as information security, safety and preventing harassment.
- Established processes and standards for the development of online training programs (e.g. storyboarding, style guide, program interface and audio recordings) and project management.
- Managed and maintained the online learning and meeting system, e.g. added new programs, monitored effectiveness, facilitated the use of an online meeting room, web page and LMS maintenance, etc.
Manager of Systems Training
- Built and lead a training team to support major systems implementations and to develop an online learning and meeting system.
- Influenced senior management to invest in an online learning technology that improved the ability to train end users efficiently and cost effectively.
- Partnered with IT to lead the development and implementation of an online learning and meeting system. Compiled requirements, selected vendors / tools, equipment and a Content Management System, established system administrators to manage the system and drive utilization.
- Supported the implementation of three major systems (PeopleSoft, Staffworks and Cash Management) implemented over a nine month period. Delivered training online using an innovative method never used before.
- Developed and executed a training strategy and implementation plan for a major operating system (AS400) upgrade. Created training materials and communications. Prepared 70 Trainers who trained 5,000+ employees.