Obtain a consulting or management position in Data and Analytics focused on strategy and planning
BI/BA Professional with 30 years experience in technical and management roles. Experience supporting multiple business domains with large budget programs. Interface with all levels of associates and management. Recognized as a SME by internal and external organizations, published author and speaker at large conferences.
Skills and Competencies: Business Intelligence, Business Analytics and Data Warehousing business and technical strategy and implementation planning, Technology Evaluation, Project Management, People Management, Contract Negotiation, BI Architecture and Design, Reporting and Visualization Design, SDLC (e.g. Agile, Waterfall).
Technology Experience: Qlik, Tableau, IBM Cognos, TM1, BOBJ, Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Cloudera, Watson, DB2, Gemfire, Informatica, MDM and Metadata tools., MS Office.
Manager - Global IT Data and Analytics
- Supporting Corporate Business Domains (Finance, HR, SC, Facilities, and Procurement) in the hybrid D&A BPO/PLO across all LOB’s.
- Developed technology, organization, process, and value strategies and plans in support of enterprise Data and Analytics programs.
- Roles include PM, BI Architect, BA, PO, implementation lead, technology recommendation, business relationship and vendor management.
- Developed technology and implementation strategies for reporting and analytics for Global Financial Consolidation and Management Reporting solutions.
- Managed implementation post implementation support.
- Led global implementation of J&J Consumer Products Financial and Trade Marketing BI initiatives, managing team of employees and consultants during development and post implementation.
Manager - Marketing Information Systems
- Led team of 3 supporting Advertising and Marketing programs initiatives, developing innovative approaches to data integration and reporting to support management and line organizations.