A dynamic professional with hands on experience in eliciting requirements from stakeholders, good with performing GAP analysis, financial data transformations and analysis, creating business requirement documents, solution designing, scenario testing, sanity checks/functional testing and configuring EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) solution in the system, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), reports generation and project management.
Programming: MS - Office, MS - Visio, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle - PL/SQL, MS SQL
OS/Tools: Windows, OFSAA Framework - EPM (4.x, 6.x, 8.x), T2T
- Migration project - 4.5 to 8.x OFSAA (PFT and FTP) Implementation
- Designed Use Cases for client requirements; Identified existing business models, flow of data in business and designed Business Requirement Documents in line with regulatory requirements.
- Fabricated final customized Solution Design Document as per the bank’s requirement for PFT module
- Configuration of multi-dimensional PFT module in-line with the existing configurations (Members, Hierarchies, Filters (Data, group and hierarchy), Allocation assumptions, Business rules, Allocation models etc.) as guided by the bank to generate profitability results along the chosen dimensions.
- Performing sanity checks/functional testing -Fund Allocation, Calculation and validation of Transfer Rates, Charge/ Credit, Liquidity Premium (LP) and Liquidity Coverage ratio (LCR) of massive data and providing functional trainings to the end users of bank on a day-to-day basis
- Performing System Integration Testing to check if the systems are properly inclined as per the application pack and compling with the regulatory requirements.
- Managing the interactions and seamless integration between different stakeholders such as the client, Oracle support team, EY internal teams and timely delivery of the milestones.
- Requirement Elicitation from stakeholders; detailing of functional requirements and performing requirement analysis
- Designed and prepared Use Cases for custom requirements; Identified existing business models, flow of data in business and designed Business Requirement Documents- Focusing primarily on the specific bucketing assumption to be adopted by the Bank for each asset / liability head
- GAP analysis to bridge the gap between regulatory requirements and the current system and to ensure smooth migration of the existing bank application to the OFSAA; Functional Analysis to ensure the fitment of existing bank data into the current system
- Providing Download Specifications for data extraction in-line with the bank’s requirements
- Designing business models to cater the bank's customized requirements pertaining to behavior studies, prepayments, forecast rate scenarios, rollovers and new business assumptions, incorporated in Solution Design Document
- Configuration of OFSAA - ALM and FTP module in line with the product schemes, Duration study, SLS and IRS Reports and Liquidity Ratios as guided by the RBI and the bank
- Performing sanity checks/functional testing and providing functional trainings to the end users of bank on a day-to-day basis
- Fair idea of Cash Flow generation, Time Buckets definition, DTL/NDTL based bucketing, End report generation- Structural Liquidity Statement (SLS) and Interest Rate Sensitivity (IRS), Liquidity statement (Internal MIS) etc.
- Participant in pre-sales demo to the prospective clients
- Designed the Business Requirement Documents, Functional Design Documents and UI Mock Ups for new user requirements
- Analyzed and converted Business requirements into functional requirements for FTP
- Serving as a liaison between the Business, Development & Quality Assurance teams; presentation and discussion of optimal solutions with the project management group
- Validation of transfer rates generated via different Transfer pricing methods & engine generated cash flows
- Designing test case scenarios for the application; responsible for functional testing of the application releases
- Guided the documentation team for functional inputs; leading to clear content for product user guides
- Learned about the procurement process and the various related policies; researched on budget preparation, approval process and cost optimization
- Analyzed the current expenditure, provisioning and budgeting service cost of different vendors of IT department; designed and developed the work flow model for IT (Operations) department
- Analyzed the financial model for technological refreshment of Voice Transport Infrastructure; presented the SWOT analysis for implementation of new project/ upgrade of existing project