- Over 3+ years of experience in IT industry including Configuration and Implementation of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce applications.
- Worked on creating of custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, custom tabs, custom reports and dashboards.
- Experience in realizing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects creating the relationships/junction objects like Master - Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflows & Workflow rules, triggers, Email alerts and business logic.
- Experience Worked on with Visualforce pages , Apex classes , Triggers and Test classes.
- Strong experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Good understanding of SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud , Service Cloud and App-exchange application.
Salesforce Technologies: Standard objects, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Classes/Controllers, Profiles, Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers, Data Loader, Reports, Dashboard, Relationship Validations Rules, Roles and Security,force.com IDE, VF Remoting, Import Wizard
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production)
Database: SQL, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows (family), UNIX, Linux
Salesforce Developer Analyst
- Created SFDC standard Data structures and designing Custom Objects and Force.com platform
- Worked on setting up and customization of live agent implementation along with pre-chat form
- Worked on development, administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of salesforce CRM, and Salesforce applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform
- Using Salesforce Administration, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org-Wide default, Sharing rules, Workflows, Workflow
- Implementation and experience using Custom objects, Triggers, workflows, Visual Force Pages, and Apex classes.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug to develop the classes and triggers.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visualforce components.
- Worked on Agile methodologies where requirements, design, testing, deployment needs to be done as early as possible.
- Developed Client side pagination process with all the details.
- Complete bulk imports of data using Apex Data Loader.
- Messaging and interaction of Web Services is done using SOAP and REST.
- Implemented Sales cloud and service to improve forecasting, campaign, and Partner Portal for channel partner with deal registration. Involved in managing Community application such as Ideas and Answers.
- Interacted with customer operations managers to identify issues and potential areas for improvements to existing applications.
Environment: Custom tabs, Custom objects, SOQL, SOSL, Force.com Platform (Cloud based CRM by Salesforce), Apex, Visualforce, Apex Triggers, jQuery, Identity Cloud, Service cloud, Security Controls.
- Interacted with business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements
- Coordinated business process reviews meetings with multiple teams to establish standardized workflow processes.
- Involved in Design, Development and unit testing of the project.
- Involved in developing various Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Entity- Relationship data model, validation rule on both custom and standard objects and Worked on Workflows, Visual Force and Approval Process.
- Creating Workflows for field updates, email- alerts and time-based workflows to accomplish the business requirements
- Worked on Page layouts and Relationships such as Lookup and Master-Details.
- Creating Custom Report types and Record types.
- Involved in generating Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked on Data loader to Import and Export data using Apex Data Loader.
- Created Role hierarchy, Profiles and Permission sets.
- Worked on OWD and created some sharing rules to overcome OWD as per requirement.
- Created Role, Profiles, Users and Security Settings based on Role hierarchy
- Developed Visualforce pages to provide a custom user interface to implement a custom paging functionality.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application.
- Managed search layouts and created page layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created profiles and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Used custom settings wherever possible to avoid SOQL queries.
- Used Change Sets for deployment to production.
- Providing Support to Day-to-Day issues
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL, SOSL, Email Services, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Security Controls, Visualforce Controllers, SQL
Junior Salesforce Administrator/developer
- Perform day to day User Management on SFDC Org by configuring Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles and Profiles.
- Creation and maintenance of the email templates to be used in the Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto Response Rules.
- Designing and development of APEX classes, APEX triggers.
- Worked on creating the relationships between the objects like Lookup relationship and Master-Detail Relationship.
- Thorough understanding and Worked on through the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Deploy changes from SFDC sandbox environment to Pre-Production environment to Production environment using Change sets.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Apex Explorer, Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, SQL SERVER, SFDC