- Enterprise Transformation and Implementations Infrastructure Cloud
- Complex Problem Solver | Coach | Enterprise Transformation Change agent
- I am Proud to have created a personal brand as the Go to leader for - Resurrecting Complex projects in crisis
- Managing tough customers and providing value driven Leadership
- Influencing executive management and providing Strategic alliance
- Affable People manager who coaches to their Strengths
- I am committed to supporting your vision and strategy.
- Diligent program manager offering a proven record of success with hands on experience establishing and executing enterprise IT portfolio and programs.
- Can bring structure to chaos in matrix organizations by creating efficient Governance and Agile structures.
- Business strategist; plan, road-map and manage multi-year multimillion-dollar projects (budget from $5M - $50M and team size 50-100) aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent Relationship management and communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with customers, executives and their respective teams to evaluate, define and prioritize demand for services and resources
- Stellar Vendor and Infrastructure management; managed fortune 500 vendors using my leadership skills and operate to SLAs on RFPs, SOWs and Enterprise Change management for multi-year, multi-million Infrastructure projects
- Diverse Project management; M&A, Data center consolidation, Infrastructure, Product Roll out, Enterprise migration and implementation, MMIS replacement, Data Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Governance in various industries (State Government, Banking, Healthcare, Commercial Real estate, Supply chain, Hardware and Software)
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies; Can run projects in various methodologies based on organizational strategy and project needs.
- Custom Software Development
- Infrastructure Management
- Enterprise System Migrations/Integrations
- Enterprise wide Implementations
- Conflict management
- Requirements Analysis
- ROI Analysis
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Cross-Functional Supervision
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Business & IT Planning
- Vendor Management
- Strategy and Roadmap
- Migrated legacy MMIS environment from current vendor (Conduent) to modularized multiple vendor systems in Cloud under the MMIS umbrella.
- Implemented in 2 years / managed 10 vendors/ managed $50M budget / managed 50 plus resources / migrated 50 TB legacy data / trained the agency / achieved 95% performance growth / coached client and vendor PMs / recognized by the CIO and agency director for outstanding project managemen
- Managed the rollout of Confidential at Confidential - a self-service, sub-accounting platform to AWS Cloud - digitizing a highly cumbersome escrow process.
- Managed business critical data center consolidations and integration with Confidential application monitoring platform
- Eliminated compliance risk to the bank, saved $5M in compliance expenses, reduced the monitoring cycle from 45 days to 21 days
- Implemented first Enterprise call center application at Confidential
- Developed a database for Intellectual and developmentally disabled Virginians who qualify