Over 9.5 years of meticulous, industrious and organized Business Intelligence experience with extensive focus on business process changes and improvements, along with proactively developing and maintaining technical business awareness. Strong passion for business and information technology with the ability to troubleshoot, design and implement proven solutions to attain the Goals of Organizations.
- Experience in delivery of high impact analytics & insights and comprehensive strategies for making business decisions to multiple clients in Banking, Insurance, Telecom & Healthcare sectors.
- Presently with Confidential Services Ltd in Mumbai, as a Team Lead.
- Expertise in using SAS tools such as SAS Base, E - Guide, E-Miner, SAS BI, SAS DI and Visual Analytics.
- Hands-on data visualization experience in developing dashboard and reports using QlikView and Tableau.
- Handled Analytical projects and Adhoc demands by using statistical & BI tools and data extract from databases like Teradata, Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
- Participated in the development of project scope with insights. Deftness in setting out Quality Standards for various process and projects as per client requirement to facilitate a high-quality deliverable while adhering to the SLA.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life-Cycle SDLC including Gathering requirements, writing test cases, conducting testing, Data quality evaluations and verifying results peer-review
- Delivered SAS s covering the project background, objectives, and navigation through the scripts to all project team members as well as conducting for new hires and refresher .
- Exceptional communication, presentations & mentoring skills with the distinguished abilities in leading the teams for developing the plans, self motivated fast learner, coordinate effectively across levels / multi location teams.
- Visited client location in Norwich (U.K) for business understanding and process development.
- Handled numerous Business Reviews, Conference, Meetings with Onshore & Offshore clients.
- Valuable and responsible in High-Profile Decision-making Roles.
Customer Relationship Project Management Customer Profiling Campaign Management Business Intelligence Data Visualization Process Transitions Employee Engagement
Statistical software: SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Base & Advanced, R Programming
SAS BI Tool: SAS Management Console, SAS Information Map Studio, SAS OLAP Cube Studio, SAS Web Report Studio, SAS Information Delivery Portal. SAS DI Studio
Data Visualization: QlikView, Tableau
Databases & Languages: Teradata, ORACLE, SQL, Unix, Excel VB and Macros
- Visualization & Explorations - SAS Visual Analytics 7.1 & 7.3
- Developed complex and useful visualizations & explorations and incorporated those visualizations into reports and dashboards. Involved in preparing sample data-model.
- Loaded data in LASR Analytic Server with autoload and experience with Visual Data Builder
- Set up interval measures to populate different gauges by assigning data items.
- Used stacked, Prompts containers and other categories in the report objects.
- Created on-the-fly calculated items , derived items and aggregated measures on data to display geographic location using Geo bubble map, tree map , Bar charts and line charts.
- Customer Annoyance - SAS E-Miner/ Enterprise Guide
- Aim to build Video and Browsing Annoyance decision tree m odel that helps to identify quality KPIs and can estimate customer satisfaction on the defined KPIs.
- Classify the KPIs that are mostly correlated with customer satisfaction.
- Performed HTTP Download page loading time series analysis to calculate various KPIs with one second granularity . Object type decomposition in Downloaded/Uploaded bytes , browsing deeds, page refreshes or other user actions, objects & groups.
- Case Management System - SAS ECM 6.2, SAS Workflow Studio 1.3, SAS DI, SAS VA
- Designed interactive environment ECM solution to access and investigate fraud Incidents and cases.
- Configured ECM pages using xml and sas stored procedures for security investigation system.
- Created case management workflow using workflow studio.
- Prepared summarized and detailed global security reports using SAS Visual Analytics.
- Analyzed and prioritized the most frequently occurred root causes for delay of Network site levels using correlation and fishbone analysis. Root causes of Site Acceptance has helped to improve the defined/agreed SLAs w.r.t TAT and COST of the Project Deliverables.
- Regression analysis is done to provide an approach to quantifying the costs and benefits of hiring more resources, as a means of assisting in the decision of whether and how to use those resources in an internal QC to get higher acceptance rate.
- Created Dashboards using different QlikView objects like Slider, Buttons, charts and Bookmarks.
- Good knowledge of QlikView architecture including building qvd and qvw.
- Integrated data sources and databases with QlikView, and designed and developed data models and backend queries for presenting data.
- Hands on experience on QMC (Creating and Scheduling jobs). internal QC to get higher acceptance rate.
- Business Intelligence and Data Integration - SAS BI Tools and SAS DI
- Aid to deliver an integrated SAS portal reporting suite that is aligned to the business strategy of GlaxoSmithKline- Consumer Healthcare Europe.
- Assisted to provide Sales and Finance teams’ visibility and comparative view of monthly sales and volume over time, and across customers, sales reps, and products.
- Set up authorization permissions on a OLAP cube and the security on various components, such as hierarchies and levels. Optimized OLAP Cube query performance.
- Developed custom time categories measures & MDX which enables flexible reporting. Created Users, Groups and Access Control Template (ACT).
- Designed ETL jobs in SAS DI Studio and scheduled using LSF.
- Loaded data into Hadoop library using SAS Data in HDFS Loader transformation and loaded table into Metadata on LASR
- Use of several transformations in DI studio like File Reader, Extract, SCD types, User written codes, SQL, Append, SORT
- Customer Profile Analysis : Provided insights into the profile of Citibank gold customers and created a healthy CG portfolio by ensuring periodic upgrade & campaigns and periodic portfolio rationalization ( G0 downgrades ).
- Created data mart and managed the performance management ( Citimax ) program for the entire global NRI business by target Setting, Performance tracking and Productivity tracking.
- Winning back Ex-Customers is both feasible and cost effective and also winning back Ex-customers is a very important piece of customer management strategy.
- Built a response model to win back group ex customers for Home products.
- Involved in writing model scoring codes which assists in scoring customers and saved in SQL format. This model scoring code will be used by the capability team at a later stage to score future customers and select only those customers who have a higher than average propensity to respond.
- Analyzed response curve of various types of campaigns like Acquisition, Cross-sell, Up-sell, Win-back executed in the past for General Insurance & Life products. Built a process to validate the correct time lag that should be applied to reporting & analysis for Customer Insight & Strategy team.
- In depth analysis of the multi-insurance campaign of the year 2012, featuring the use of a book of offers creative, featuring the inclusion of many AUKDI products and representing a multi-product approach to a medium more frequently used for campaigns.
- Developed web-based reports, OLAP cubes utilizing SAS Enterprise Guide and the SAS BI suite to support Customer Analytics, Campaign Management and strategic decision-making
- Designed and developed Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes using SAS DI Studio to populate Data Warehouses and Reporting Data Marts.
- All Reports Imported from web report studio, Stored Process and Information Map to Information Delivery Portal. Generated SAS EG stored processes with static and dynamic prompts for product-specific analyses.
- Analysed customer profiling, retention, upsell and predictive modelling projects that strive to increase revenue and company profitability.
- Analysed the renewal premium paid by customers which are still with us at the end of the year, out of all customers. Retention interventions currently are primarily based on product, APE & billing frequency.
- Identified the customers with at least one or more than one policy & possibility to purchase new policy and current cross-sell activity where tracked the Product lines per customer.
- It shows out of the policies that were inforce at the end of current year and policies that remain inforce at the end of last year. Basis on this calculated Year0, Year1, Year2 and Year4 persistency.
- Designed and implemented Calling Processes based on Retention and Upsell strategies to get more revival in terms of APE (Annual Premium) and policy.