- Business Analytics graduate student with 3.5 years of experience.
- Seeking opportunities in Analytics/Data Science.
- SAS Certified Business Analyst.
- Skilled in Predictive Modelling, Data Mining, Statistical Analysis, Data Visualization.
Tools: R, Python, SAS, SQL, Tableau, MS Excel, Java, Arena, Adobe Experience Manager, Selenium, HP ALM
Techniques: Data Mining, Regression Analysis, Linear Discriminant Analysis, ANOVA, A/B Testing, Clustering, PCA, Classification and Regression Trees, Random Forest, KNN, Time Series Forecasting, Hypothesis Testing, Bootstrap
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
Student Analytics Consultant
- Analysed 3 years employee turnover data segmented by employee type, location, and business units
- Performed data manipulation using tidyr, dplyr packages in R, created visualizations using ggplot and Tableau
- Built predictive models using logistic regression and decision trees to predict employee terminations
Senior QA Engineer
- Led team of 4 testers to perform functional, UI and database checks for Air Canada web booking engine
- Created weekly dashboards in Tableau and Excel to provide test execution metrics to higher management
- Prioritized testing by identifying high risk areas in the application through analysis of defect log.
- Identified correlation among application modules using defect data to reduce the regression test suite by 25%
- Facilitated collection of customer data for web analytics by implementation of Omniture, Google Analytics and used the data collected to quantify performance of marketing initiatives
- Performed A/B Testing to guide client decisions regarding selection of webpage layouts on crucial pages
- Created and debugged complex DB processes using MS - SQL queries, functions, and SQL scripts.
- Leveraged the best practices of SEO to ensure top page rank of Air Canada web pages in google search results
- Gathered and discussed requirements, reviewed functional specifications, and developed test strategies
- Coordinated product delivery process with various stakeholders including development, UAT and client teams.