- 5 years of Managed Services Team Leader.
- 14 years in Utility Domain.
- Show and tell leadership style.
- Critical Incident Management and Resolutions.
- Disaster Recovery Management.
- Lead Change Management & Business Transformations.
- Ventyx Service Suite Support and Upgrade activities.
- Managed Service Team Leader.
- Worked on Operations and Projects
- Offshore & Onsite Model
- Disaster Recovery Support and Planning.
- Business Transformations
- Good project management skills in planning, estimation, scheduling, execution & monitoring.
- Experience in requirements elicitation, use case analysis, functional specification & estimation.
- Extensive experience in design, development, implementation & 24 X 7 support.
- Skilled in Integrated Operations Management, integrating First Call Resolutions (FCR) across Applications and hardware management teams.
- Customer Information System SME.
- Smart Metering and Confidential Integration.
- Effective team player and team builder. Participated in cross - functional team meetings and attended operating reviews.
- Managed the expectations set by the user community.
- Participated in managing disaster recovery management operations.
- Worked with offshore delivery & onsite integration team.
- Worked on Projects, Operations and Integrated teams
- Proven ability to troubleshoot with proactive problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Asset Management Leader
- Automated scheduling, Street level Routing and Work Order Optimizations for WFM
- Improved Work Force Availability Information and ARCOS integrations.
- Supporting new hardware tough pads / Ipads for Field work force.
- Service Center Closing and Opening New Service Centers
- Managed the modernization of hardware and upgrade of applications to Windows 2012 and 64 bit platform.
- DR compliance and DR testing for Global positioning devices.
- Lead Business process Transformations in terms of reducing Support Cost for all the Tier 1 applications.
- Conduct Train the Trainer Sessions for the WFM business processes.
- Service Cards Information Management systems, reduce and optimize the download, upload speeds and improve the usage of bandwidth on the Verizon broadband.
- Worked on the IEE Meter Data Management Product, working with Confidential Operations team
- Handled Integrations touch points, with the Head End, OWCE, SAP, Advantex
- Responsible for working and building new changes to the Interval schedules and running the operations for managing healthy Confidential systems.
- Designed tools to manage certain internal process for the Confidential business teams.
- Encouraged learning in IEE for offshore team members and helped in building a 24 x 7 team to manage the support.
- Worked on building the offshore support model for the IEE Itron services.
- Supported the Transition of the IEE - Itron enterprise edition to Windows 7 platform, as part of the enterprise transformation services.
Technical Specialist - Mobile Systems Support
- Supported various mobile applications development & Enhancements
- Field solutions services support for Advantex Service Suite Solutions.
- Integration and testing services for the development efforts with SAP - ECC, CRM 7, PI, ABAP.
- Support and triage for Hardware & Software related problems with Field employees.
- Worked on developing new applications using Advantex Service Suite.
- Hardware included Confidential Toughbook, Docking stations, Verizon mobile network.
- All applications installed on the Toughbook were supported by my team.
- Some of the other applications installed on the Toughbook, were Maps & Service Cards information, File transfer apps to manage the maps edit functionalities in the field, Trackstar a vendor provided location services application.
- Supported the 1980 s technology of analog modems which support the Utilities business of LeakSurvey operations, which form part of GIS applications
- Worked with various teams to coordinate Hardware, software and vendor support.
- Managed the Enterprise Transition to Windows 7 Platform for Field Devices.
- Worked to educate and build a team of 22 resources in the offshore model to support the hardware and software for the Mobile solutions support.
- Worked on Net Motion Mobility Product to integrate Confidential tough books over corporate network using Verizon WIFI services.
- Worked on Microsoft Software Center Configuration Manager to integrate distribution to 1800 Confidential tough books.
- Applications Management Services - For Work & Asset Management team.
- Responsible for all the COTS and in-house developed applications.
- Generated Value adds to the business in terms of Application Enhancement.
- Worked across different Tracks to improve the application support
- Moved Applications Support from Level 3 to Level 1 support
- Continuous improvements in SLA and application stability.
- Contributed in executing multiple Service Center Closing and Generation Plants Closing.
- Responsible for a team of 25 offshore folks supporting WAM.
- Varied applications from GIS, Field Service Mobility, Energy Trading, Asset Management and Work flow management using SAP ISU, SAP CR&B, SAP HR and other SAP modules.
- COTS applications from varied Vendors like Ventyx, Schneider Electric, and ESRI to name a few.
- Crisis Management during Application Outages.
Product Release Manager
- Managing product release cycles.
- Responsible for resolution of code merge and conflicts.
- Handled day to day issues of customers and developers.
- Verify & confirm that the changes are in line with the 3 tier architecture process.
- Conducting daily team meetings with developers and build administrators to ensure a smooth transition in the build process.
- .Initiating Peregrine tickets to manage the build release.
- Coordinating the build with different user groups and ensuring a successful build.
Technical Solutions Manager (SME)
- Designed a set of new applications to improve detection and resolution of electric and gas fraud.
- These were designed in consultation with existing business practices and enhancing the existing policies to effectively track and prevent theft.
- This involved understanding the flow of data from Field Service applications to Customer Service Billing applications.
- Based on process improvements and changes Customer Service billing application was enhanced to create “Referral Orders” for all Fraud related scenarios and given the highest escalation for the field service application to assign the work to a theft investigator, to resolve the fraud. Integrate CIS system to AMI system.
- This application redesign effort saved the company $1 Million dollars in unbilled usages of electric and gas products.
- Development efforts were in Advantex application changes and Customer Service Billing applications.
- Intermediate broker agents which manage the routing of orders also needed to adapt to these changes.
Technical Solutions Manager (SME)
- As the sme designed a Java Interface to Maximo which handles the routing of all the Maximo Work Orders to Field Service Apps, Customer Service and Billing Apps.
- This was designed with Web logic server using JMS queues and Oracle AQ.
- Advantex is the field service App. Business Rules were defined in the Customer service area which dictates how certain field orders are routed and processed by the upstream systems.
- Web Intermediaries (WBI, pronounced "webby") was used as an intermediary to manage the rules of delivery to the downstream systems.
- Hands on work in developing the Customer Service end of the Interfaces to support the creation of orders and receiving data from upstream systems.
- Authored the mapping of fields between Field Service App, Maximo and Customer Service Billing., which in turn is mapped to the Maximo XML structures.
- Supported the user acceptance testing and delivery.
- Provided support and guidance to the Testing team also participated in User acceptance testing.