- Over 12 years of progressive experience in IT industry as expert level experience in application design and development of Confidential Dynamics NAV 2009 / CRM 2011 / CRM 2013/ CRM 2015/ CRM 2016/ Dynamics 365 including core development and interoperability in an increasingly interconnected computing landscape.
- Expert level working experience in MS Dynamics CRM 2013/2011
- Design and development of commercial applications using Visual Studio 2008/2012/2013 , .NET, SQL Server 2008/2012 and other Confidential Technologies.
- Agile experience and a proficiency in C# development with a passion for software development to produce superior results.
- Participate in determining, analyzing and translating business needs into functional requirements.
- Manage the customizations, extensions and integration of the CRM applications.
- Expertise in developing, debugging and deploying plug - ins, custom workflow activities and java script extensions for MS Dynamics CRM 2011/2013.
- Expertise in the use of web services and interacting with MS CRM database through the use of web service methods using SDK.
- Customize, create and implement reports using SSRS (SSDT), SSIS.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Confidential Dynamics CRM functionalities and business process analyst.
- Team player as when working with multitasking, problem solving and time sensitivity.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, convincing and listening skills.
- Efficient planning, coordinating, controlling and decision-making skills.
- Participate in requirements gathering and definition.
- Participate in on-call and emergency support of production systems and services.
- Participate and drive proof of concept evaluations on new technologies.
- Ability to work with CRM Solution Manager and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Broad knowledge and experience in the use of the Systems Integration with XML Web Services C# / REST/ WSDL, CRM Web Services Software Development Kit (SDK), utilities for both batch and online applications and expertise in distributed technologies including Visual Studio .NET, the .NET Framework, Extensible Markup Language (XML), ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) .NET, and Structured Query Language (SQL).
KEY COMPETENCIES GAINED THROUGH EXPERIENCE:
Programming Languages: C, C#, C++, ASP/ HTML (hand code), CSS, MS Visual Basic.Net
Applications: MS Dynamics NAV/CRM, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Project, and Lotus
Software used: Camtasia Studio, SnagIt 7, and Ws FTP professional, Kingsway Soft
Operating Systems: Windows 8 /Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP, Mac, MSDOSPL/SQL (Oracle), Unix/Linux (Red Hat), and Roscoe.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
MS Dynamics Online 365 Implementation Lead
- Successfully Integrated Dynamics 365 application with other homegrown applications and various 3rd party ISV solutions including Enterprise Search System, SharePoint, Kingsway Soft, Café-X, Adobe Analytics, LogicApp, Dynamics 365 Portal, User Access Management Software (UAM), Azure Active Directory, Workday, Confidential Service Manager system (HPSM), Genesys Cloud CTI and Tech Cafe.
- Helped integration developers to manage their web service code, server infrastructures, impediments and solve system integration flaws and critical issues.
- Provided integration support for the Dynamics 365 project in a fast-paced environment with complex heterogeneous systems.
- Directed daily stand-ups calls and scrum meeting effectively for six different teams. Worked with the project manager and each team lead to groom the backlog and plan sprints.
- Participated and contributed to the issue tracking process by incorporating capacity planning into all phases of the SDLC of project and ensured project deliverables of highest quality.
- Implemented Agile Scrum practices to help each team lead to increase the Dynamics 365 implementation bi-weekly sprint velocity for the project Agile adoption.
- Managed report on tracked issues, escalated cases and impediments at daily Scrum meetings.
- Documented the essential activities and processes from designing till implementation process.
- Coordinated with all the respective team leads to ensure smooth flow of information.
- Facilitate and led technical discussions with diverse and cross-functional groups.
Confidential, Durant, Oklahoma
MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Developer
- Hands-on technical implementation and deployment of Confidential Dynamics CRM.
- Manages large, complex deployments, configurations, and expansions of Confidential Dynamics CRM2013 system through analysis and customization.
- Troubleshoot Dynamics CRM errors and performance related issues.
- Configure the Dynamics CRM application to meet the client’s requirements using the Confidential Dynamics CRM Customization tool including XrmToolBox, and SDK
- Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box (OOB) functionality as well as custom code.
- Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Confidential Dynamics CRM.
- Serves as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all CRM development related issues, concerns, and needs.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions to further expand their use of CRM across the organization in accordance with business objectives.
- Effectively translates use cases and requirements into user stories
- Manage their change control process.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
MS Dynamics CRM 2015 Analyst / Developer
- Developed a robust ASP.NET MVC application using Visual Studio 2013.
- The application was designed to send a synchronous request through a service endpoint which passes parameters such as BTN, e-mail and UserID to another program. All accounts have a unique Id number which we send as part of the Request to the URL endpoint. The response return a JSON data set. The IHD Case Viewer (ICV) MVC application allows record searching, sorting and paging functionality.
- Supported new and existing applications that were added to the Confidential Dynamics CRM 2013 platforms, as well as continually expanding the capabilities and features.
- Contributed to Confidential Communications technology solution as they advance into an emergent technologies and push the boundaries of their business processes.
- Developed helper classes using C-sharp (C#) to simplify ASP.NET MVC application.
- Provided consultation and support for Confidential Dynamics CRM software to client throughout the implementation process and beyond.
- Worked closely with customers to understand, in detail, their complex business processes, and to develop customized solutions to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Managed 2012 application and web server.
- Customized Dynamics CRM entities and (security based) on entities.
- Created documentation for different stages of the project using OneNote, SharePoint and Visio professional.
Confidential, Fort Worth TX
MS Dynamics CRM 2015 Developer (Subject Matter Expert)
- Managed Confidential Dynamics Marketing (MDM) and Confidential Social Listening Solution that extend the marketing capability of Confidential Dynamics CRM.
- Worked closely with client to understand CRM application enhancement needs.
- Managed 3rd party integrations with Dynamics CRM which includes Sprinklr, Graphics Language (NHF), SilverPop (Mailing Application), Scribe Online and SiteCore.
- Supported .NET application and architecture by designing, coding and debugging Web API services hosted in IIS 8.
- Provided technical guidance for end users related to configuration of the software solution.
- Participated in application design session and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements and development guidelines.
- Managed 2012 application / web server (IFD).
- Delivered Presentation to all levels of management.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills and an ability to resolve application issues.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Functional / Implementation (Team Lead)
- Managed Confidential Dynamics CRM 2013 implementation daily Sprint meetings.
- Worked with the project manager to understand CRM related processes and design solutions to meet client needs.
- Configured and customized CRM using web based administration tools (form layout, workflow design, WebResources, Iframe and view creation, etc.).
- Worked closely with a wide range of offshore developers to convert business requirements for any configurations, custom code, or data migration into functional specification that can be used to develop, test and support the implementation.
- Tested and delivered effective CRM solutions by creating and using design specifications, test scenarios and associated documentation.
- Participated in application design sessions and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements and development guidelines
- Managed development and testing activities for project assignments using the Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Provided general support for assigned business applications and deals with the most complex system problem logs
- Overseeing full life-cycle implementations of MS Dynamics CRM.
- Reviewed deliverables prepared by team members.
MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Consultant
- Managed system environments in Confidential Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Involved in mapping customer requirements to Confidential Dynamics CRM.
- Onsite Training & Co-ordination for smooth Rollouts.
- Created and delivered data-driven reports using FetchXml in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Consulted closely with management and client staff related to projects and tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete challenging software projects.
- I accomplished all the requests by participating in requirement sessions with the different business areas to define their business processes and documented their system requirements. In addition, I also helped to configure the system.
- Developed and demonstrate strong functional skills in areas affected by Dynamics CRM application.
- Delivered Managed and Unmanaged Solutions, Workflows, SDK, Web Resources, Dashboards, Security Roles, Views, and Field Security Roles
- Provided clients with professional quality service. Earned respect from the client through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
MS Dynamics CRM 2011 Functional / Implementation Lead
- Managed assigned projects according to the project management methodology, planned tasks, controlled resources and monitored progress, in order to effectively complete assigned projects.
- Maintained a detailed project plan for each project; updates the project plan to accurately reflect the project status.
- Analyzed client side processes (sales, marketing and customer service) to identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyzed and thoroughly understand business processes and requirements to identify value-added technology solutions.
- Delivered presentations at meetings and other functions, as required
- Performed gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Confidential Dynamics CRM
- Continually communicating the status of each assigned project to all project participants, stakeholders, and Senior Management.
- Designed and integrated business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as server side/ERP applications.
- Built a high performance team by leading, mentoring, motivating and inspiring individuals to meet the project requirements.
- Responsible for requirements definition, configuration, and customization for the MS CRM 2011.
- Hands-on experience delivering Managed and Unmanaged Solutions, Reports, Workflows, SDK, Web Resources, Dashboards, Security Roles, Views, Field Security Roles, SQL Server, SSRS and Data Management.
MS Dynamics CRM 2011 Functional / Implementation Consultant
- Gather end-users’ business requirements and translate them into CRM Application functions with perform gap analysis design to complete the clients’ business requirements.
- Create and develop Confidential Dynamics CRM Custom parts (workflow, data migration, email integration, new forms, sitemap, ISV functions) to plug in into out-of-the box of MS CRM Solution.
- Perform gathering business requirements needs and translate into Confidential Dynamics CRM functions.
- Customize CRM reports to specific business requirements need by using SQL Reporting Service.
- Strong experience to use C#, Jscript, Workflow assembly, Callout assembly, MS CRM SDK Tool, Data Migration for Confidential Dynamics CRM customization parts.
- Provide end-users’ training for CRM system with post deployment support.
- Assist in the ongoing running of the company. Assist company sales team with project estimations. Provide CRM market research and input on company web site and marketing efforts.
- Assisted with MS CRM plug in and work flow assembly to support sales, accounting, and customer services business process for system integrator client.
NAV/CRM Functional / Implementation Consultant
- Handled customer centric banking processes and ensuring client satisfaction by attaining delivery and service quality norms.
- Participated in multiple implementation projects simultaneously and configured NAV system to meet customer requirements.
- I achieved significant success as a Dynamics NAV ERP Consultant, specializing in Financials but also with extensive experience of Human Resources, Manufacturing and Costing.
- Provided telephone support, guidance and assistance to MS Dynamics clients as required.
- Engaged in Full ERP implementation & process re-alignment of NAV to clients.
- Designed and developed of windows and web-based applications with extensive experience in Dot NET, C#, JScript, Transact SQL, PL/SQL, HTML and database systems experience in MS SQL.
- Excellent functional skills in MS Dynamics Financials, Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehousing, and HR-Payroll.
- Worked with VB programmers to reduced IT maintenance costs by reengineering old legacy systems and spearheaded a development project to migrate the Accounting Department off Solution Pro and onto the ERP system Confidential Dynamics Nav.
Confidential, Chicago Illinois
Application Support Consultant (Team Lead)
- Analyzed the user requirements by interacting with system architects, developers and business users.
- Managed PHP web programming language projects which run on Apache server (custom & turn-key internet application) within Confidential
- Developed for over three hundred thousand users around the world.
- Evaluated application dashboard to provide “proof of concept” for application that allows users interface to be more flexible in representation of a dynamic customer relationship managed by configuration utility and capabilities to extend the productivities.
- Managed implementation, integration, customization and provide technical support for Confidential x 5 web based application for at least 10 clients per month.
- Utilized inputs submitted by users from marketing and product management feedbacks to develop the latest technologies and functionality for the database-driven web application product deployment (This contributed to the 20 percent increase of customer’s satisfaction and productivity).
- Held classes targeted at familiarizing the support team with the functionality of the Confidential x5 and troubleshooting techniques which reduce requirement to involve developer in critical support resolution scenarios and also reduce the extensive time spend on support.
- Administered Apache servers, Control panel and Ipswitch WS FTP Professional 2006.
- Managed Database information (MySql 4.00 / PHPMyAdmin) with multiple queries.
- Developed tactical plans to analyzing technical report on any problem that occur with the systems.
- Continually improving personal and team capacity to deliver high quality solutions that meet and exceed more than 1000 customers expectations
- Worked with more than one offshore/onshore affiliates in a collaborative environment with strong technical project management and leadership skills including the ability to plan, organize, and control activities.
- Worked with different mail servers including Confidential exchange server, Imap, POP3 and HTTP