To obtain Software development position where expert Base24 development.
- A senior developer with 20 years of project experience in Electronic Funds Transfer, Canadian Payment Services Networks, Financial/Banking Operations and Card Payments
- Project expertise includes business requirements, technical design, development and implementation experience in major payment networks.
- Ability to understand business requirements, strong problem analytical skills, innovator and highly motivated individual
- Excellent skills in communication, organization and collaboration, good team player and performance - oriented
- BASE24-ATM/POS (DH, AUTH, RTAU, HISO, VISANET, MDS), BASE24 TSS, XP NET
- IDF, CPF, HCF, EMF, ICF, ICFE, KEYF
- Interac Network (Canada) IMN: ATM Share Cash(SCD) and Indirect Debit Payment(IDP) regulations knowledge
- Security and Smart Card (EMV)
- CGI BESS application (Wire money transfer, SWIFT NET)
Programming languages: TAL, C, TACL,COBOL,C++, SCOBLO, JAVA
Database: SQL(MP/MX), ENSCRIBE
Operating Systems:: Confidential NSK, Confidential NSK-OSS, UNIX
Experience with VISA/MASTER CARD: Mandate change, Technical Letter
System testing tools: VERSATEST, VISA Simulator - VTS, Level 4, Design and development experience on Confidential NSK ( Confidential Nonstop). Proficient with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Successfully completed BESS migration from Confidential H series to J series
- Identify the code defect due to the migration and code fix and code deployment.
- Complete the detail design document.
- Complete the performance testing and test exit report.
- Complete fall back test plan and complete fall back.
- Design production implementation document and check list.
- Develop the program which extracts MQ log for the payment stripping analyse.
Production support BASE24 developer (Technical consultant)
- Developed the key load program for Base24-TSS
- Developed the load ATM utility for terminal
- Enhance Base24 TLF read utility for production
- Developed TACL routine for ATM production maintenance
- Successfully support BASE24/IMN environment for Confidential and TD.
- Successfully support several DR (disaster/recovery) exercise.
- Provided technical support for production issues
- Provided technical detail script for production implementation.
- Build and support new Base24, IMN and TSS applications.
- Install, configure and compile new application components
- Provide support for regression and performance testing as part of scheduled projects.
- Review and update support documentation including contingency.
- Analysis production issue and complete the production bug fix.
- Successfully complete development (DIT - including coding and unit test) and support QA cycle (SIT).
- Support ACI components.
Senior BASE24 Developer/Analyst
- Software upgrade to new version of NCR software and BASE24 ATM application
- Confidential upgrade for ATM & POS applications
- Golden Gate implementation for ATM contingency
- ATM balancing project- Device handler, Authorization enhancements to support faster and easier ATM balancing
- Acceptance of CUP (China Union Pay) card transaction on Confidential ATM
- ATM real-time foreign exchange for US currency- Enhanced the BASE24-DH, AUTH, Host Interface applications to support real time rates for US dollar transactions
- ATM ICAF database (SQL) extension. Added the new fields to support EMV & VISA debit enhancement
- Confidential Itanium migration for ATM&POS
- Successfully resolve many production issues for Base24 ATM & POS.
- Annual VISANET mandates implementation as tech lead for BASE24-ABM, POS applications
- Successfully implemented Native TMF into the project.
- Design and implement BeginTransaction, EndTransaction, SuspendTransaction, ResumeTransaction and split long transaction.
- Remove all of early reply code.
- Add lock in order to update database, and modify logic to avoid deadlock.
- Management of SeverClass Send, for example checking whether there is outstanding IO before reply, and tracking tag of nowait pathsend.
- As a member of PCAD MOL (Maintenance OnLine) team.
- Worked on PCAD project in Confidential nonstop pathway environment Fixed the production issues found from more than 80 Customer sites.
- Worked on the projects of some bank real-time systems on the Confidential mainframe.
- Designed, wrote and tested new programs, written in COBOL85 and SCOBOL.
- Established and maintained the new accounting and customers databases with Confidential Enscribe database.
- Maintained the communication (TCP/IP,X.25,SNA) with Confidential .
- Coded and tested ISO 8583 data format transfer to Bank’s format with C on the Confidential
- Analyzed and solved all bank-designed software programs on the Confidential for Y2K compliance.
- Wrote some routines with TACL for operation such as System monitor, Communication and System’s start and shutdown, etc.
- Maintained the Confidential mainframe(hardware and software update, System administration)
- Wrote and tested the programs to ATM system with COBOL85 and SCOBOL on the Confidential mainframe.
- Wrote the communication TCP/IP programs in C on the Solaris system with multithread/multi-processes for the connection between the Bank and other companies.