A professional with over 10 years’ diverse expertise, and focus on analysis, accounting, reporting, project/operations management, contracts, MIS, modeling, and cash management.
SKILLS & TECHNICAL STRENGTHS:
Software/Databases: Advance Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word, SharePoint, Visio and MS Project; Business Objects, Web Intelligence, SAP, SSRS Report Builder, and SQL
EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS:
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Data Analyst (Reporting)
- Maintain Retail Operations, Board and Corporate Dashboard models of financial and non - financial KPI performance.
- Maintain /develop corresponding SOP, and other miscellaneous administrative requests, as needed.
Confidential, Horsham, PA
- Operations support - manipulated data, developed and maintained report models of non-financial data and impact, generated static and ad-hoc financial reports, and wrote procedures.
- Reporting - developed new and modified existing reports used to track call center volumes and Service Level Performance.
Confidential, Rockland, MA
- Analyzed and prepared routine monthly and quarterly accounting close reports, schedules and reconciliations utilizing various Client reporting systems/tools.
- Operations support - manipulated data, developed and maintained data models, generated static and ad-hoc financial reports, and wrote procedures. performed business analysis, UAT and PAT testing, and developed reports.
- Assist ill family members - with transportation to Dr. Appointments, prepare medical forms, follow - up, hospital visits, advocacy, etc.
- Volunteering with schools, church and other community organizations requiring support - assisting with youth, clerical, event setup/cleanup, guide, and administrative.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Senior Credit Quality Reporting Analyst
- Created customized views of routine monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc close reports for Risk Management, Treasury and Controller groups using spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to help illustrate financial trends.
- Reconciled and reported (monthly and quarterly) non- performing and performing assets across Retail, Small Business and Commercial portfolios.
- Analyzed financial and other profitability trends across portfolios.
- Performed month-end accounting close processes, researched and resolved ledger and other reporting variances.
- Collaborated with the Accounting/Controller group during the cyclical close process to complete Regulatory (Call Report), Earnings Report, Investors Report, 10Q and 10K Financial Statements .
- Researched and recommended to management, business application systems and process improvements.
- Administered account level database updates for business users.
- Forecasting, modeling, and budget management responsibility in response to tracking progress of narrow financial requirements against operating plans and projects at a granular level.
- SOX Compliance - tested, reviewed and interpreted contract, policy, and/or applicable laws, and supported projects, as needed.
- Performed ad hoc reporting using Business Objects (SQL base) to extract vast amounts of portfolio data for analysis.
- Developed, maintained, and routinely produced ancillary reports for Controller, Sales and Management groups. .
Confidential, Newark, DE
Finance Operations Analyst
- Developed test plan and methodology to test new front end software application.
- Directed colleagues through the front-end application test process, facilitated training sessions for users on new front-end application and created supporting application procedure.
- Communicated test updates and issues to Project Management Team.
- Managed the Investment Management reporting monthly “ Confidential ” process; performed control checks, projections and variance analysis on the asset and revenue files received from data suppliers.
- Performed in-depth investigations and analysis on transaction level detail, wrote SQL scripts to generate large data extracts for ad-hoc report requests and liaised with global IM CFOs and other groups concerning the data quality and variances.
Quality Assurance and Project Management Specialist
- Participated on the Investment Account Transition Migration Project - transferred accounts from the old to the new account billing platform.
- Managed daily Confidential Invoicing, A/R, and A/P and Sub-ledger to Ledger reconciliation processes for management service fees earned. Identified and resolve significant Ledger and Sub ledger receivable discrepancies.
- Developed and maintained Quality Standards, Metrics and reference tools used to support team development and operating environment (i.e. Process flows, Scorecard, Dashboard and procedures).
- Coordinated the Quarterly and annual audits (i.e., Sarbanes Oxley) for the Confidential - Fee Billing - Trust Group.
- Promoted within due to outstanding quality control, customer service and commitment to excellence.
Confidential, New Castle, DE
Business Analyst / Project Manager Consultant
- Managed and directed support professionals through full project cycle.
- Developed and implemented new policies and procedures.
- Documented business requirements, collected and analyzed data, created scripts and tested system enhancements, communicated results and documented new processes.
- Prepared and disseminated weekly project status reports for steering committee and other members.
- Maintained project plans with critical milestones to direct new enhancements.
- Provided customized reporting for various Businesses Control Groups for strategic management, Confidential Regulatory, and external reporting in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Directed staffs of Financial Analysts and support through project/program life cycles - including research, planning, implementation, and reporting phases applying standard GAAP accounting practices.
- Performed root cause analysis, documented before and after workflows.