Versatile, highly qualified, and results - driven IT Senior Manager with an ITILv3 Foundations and extensive project lead experience that excels at leading cross-functional teams and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously across the entire IT spectrum. Solutions-oriented with notable success directing a broad range of service delivery and quality control initiatives while overseeing technical team activities and ensuring operational goals to achieve higher profit margins. Progressive and innovative, highly valued for expertise interpreting IT vision and strategy, translating objectives into actionable plans, and providing decisive leadership to multi-functional business intelligence staff. Articulate and persuasive with exceptional communication and skills, able to effectively relate to everyone on any level.
- Strategic IT Management
- Team Building/Leadership
- Continuous Improvement
- SLA/Contract Negotiation
- SOP Development
- Network Administration
- IT Project Coordination
- Capital Expenditure Planning
- Budget/Resource Management
- Database Modeling/Design
- Remote/Onsite Consulting
- Data Migration/Relocations
- Business Solution Delivery
- Infrastructure Management
- Risk/Threat Analysis
- PCI/SOX/SOC Compliance
- IT Security/Auditing
- Workload Distribution
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Versions 10, 7, XP and 2000.
Software: Microsoft Office Suites, Google G-suite, Active Directory and Exchange
Email: Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Lotus Notes, and Outlook Express
Utilities: Symantec and McAfee Antivirus, Spyware/Malware tools, and Solarwinds.
Hardware: IBM/Lenovo, HP and Dell Desktops/Laptops, and HP, Ricoh, and Xerox Printers
Mobile Devices: IOS, Android, and Blackberry, MobileIron Airwatch, and Citrix EMM solutions.
Ticketing Applications: Jira, Citrix DPU, Manage Now, HP Open View, KACE, Boss, and Remedy
Senior Manager IT
- Lead and developed a team of 15 IT analysts across various locations, supporting Confidential ’s Corporate IT Environment in regards to production support, new service delivery, SLA maintenance, resource scheduling, workload distribution, and driving continuous service improvements.
- Developed standard operating procedures, as well as managed technical support for a variety of in-house and vendor supported IT applications, platforms, emerging technologies, and products such as Microsoft Office, and Google G-Suite.
- Played a key role in the interview process of new team members, onboarding, terminations, and to support the needs of the company and manage workload distribution.
- Collaborated with executive management and peers within Confidential ’s Data Center, Telecom and Network Operations to run the daily business and ensure continued development.
- Directly responsible for SOX/PCI/SOC compliance to maintain standard operating procedure and meet industry compliance requirements.
- Held approval accountability and lead all continual service changes, upgrades, implementations, and migrations made to the environment to maintain security and stability.
- Oversaw backup/recovery best practices, security auditing, automated system monitoring, and storage to ensure network availability.
Regional Manager, IT
- Developed project plans to deploy technology upgrades, including hardware, software and network schemes on multiple system platforms, within budget and on schedule.
- Oversaw the technical design, implementation, support and administration of the systems infrastructure, and managed the local IT infrastructure and services in accordance with Confidential standards, improving network availability.
- Held accountable for managing the Help Desk (IT) group in line with the company’s goals and initiatives, successfully building a cohesive team across remote locations.
- Enhanced reliability and support of servers and desktop systems for all users by establishing Standard Operating Procedures, decreasing reported issues and improving functionality.
- Improved Helpdesk responsiveness by creating SLAs, analyzing, and documenting issues and resolutions, thereby reducing mean time to repair.
- Provided senior technical guidance for the company in the areas of networking, disaster recovery, PCI compliance, security, and support while responsible for purchasing equipment and customer service, reducing cost and ensuring security compliance.
Network & Communications Manager
- Collaborated with senior management to evaluate business needs/goals and recommending various technologies to meet those needs while managing the corporate IT budget.
- Provided primary technical support of LAN/WAN, making recommendations in the areas of IT administration, storage and security while using applications such as Exchange, Oracle, Brio, Fortis, Cisco Call Manager, etc. to allow continued business enhancements and growth.
- Consistently ensured the highest level of quality control by developing configuration and performance standards to better monitor controls and ensure compliance and network availability while maintaining SLA’s.
- Provided technical and assistance to remote locations, as well as resolved local/remote user connectivity issues with ISP, terminals, and USCS, creating an efficient standard operating procedure.
- Served as primary contact for the implementation of new IT projects introduced by corporate, building infrastructure and application access across the regions, enhancing availability and reducing downtime.