Seeking an junior - level position that will enable me to grow in a professional environment, as well as expand my knowledge and experience.
COMPUTER SKILLS :
Confidential, Fort Meade, MD
- Utilized SQL to develop and maintain customized algorithms that meet customer and business needs.
- Transformed data sets for use with high-level software packages.
- Used Java to modify and troubleshoot different software application issues with Eclipse.
- Worked in a primary Windows based environment to implement various structural improvements to existing framework and the underlying data structures
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links
- Responsible for generating and modifying weekly visited customer friendly web sites
- Utilized Python to edit different software applications (code) before testing and deployment.
- Responsible for the graphic design and implementation of company web site including navigation, writing HTML
- Enhanced and developed corporate web site in order to promote corporate product lines, customer support, and attract new users.
- Developed corporate documentation for corporate branding, and increase user retention.
- Created corporate web sites, portals and maintained large-scale web applications.
Confidential, Annapolis Junction, MD
Civil Engineer Assistant
- Assisted project management team with scheduling, meetings and budget
Confidential, Hanover, MD
Clerk & Tire Sales Associate
- Aided in keeping an active inventory of merchandise.
- Maintained regular tire maintenance on vehicles.
Confidential, Bowie, MD
Civil Engineering Internship
- Used Pro-engineer software to create new fuel efficient engine designs.
- Created web page to present multiple software designs.
- Researched various methods and techniques to conceptualize different engine models.