- 15+ years’ experience creating IT and Business solutions
- Develop and maintain IT architectures.
- Collaborate with teams, organizations and companies to manage change.
- Internal/External Communications
- Server Administration
- Database Administration
- Change Management Application Development
- Communications Strategist
- Technical Training
Business Application Development; Change Management; Data - Knowledge-Information Management; Career Development, International Business Communication, Federal Business Communication, Application Development Life Cycle, Agile Software Development
Confidential, TX & WI
- Authored and Published two books.
- Created multiple works of art.
- Provide IT solutions
- Marketing and Sales of products.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Provided a detailed risk analysis, roll out indicators, and high-level contacts to the vice president of IT and infrastructure; implementing the change can result in a savings of an estimated $1.3M.
- Encouraged employees to participate in internal programs; provided detailed options for employees regarding internal programs requirements.
- Managed procedures and processes for IT support and created executive reports pertaining to upcoming network outages.
- Attended meetings regarding cost analysis of call center outages; reduced cost by an estimated $400,000 annually by preventing call center outages.
- Oversaw high level changes by working with cross-functional teams to ensure that the roll out was conducted according to the timeline and that the level of risk was understood.
- Answered employees concerns about HR policies, procedures, and schedules.
- Created key performance indicators and objectives for annual reviews following director guidelines.
- Led cross-functional teams to solutions that enhanced the product and business quality.
- Engineered multiple solutions that enhanced business quality; built a team that developed applications that enhanced productivity and migrated multiple applications resulting in a savings of $6000.
- Implemented key performance indicators and objectives for employees.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to upgrade and decommission equipment and services.
- Developed documentation for the implementation and upgrade of IT; provided lessons-learned solutions resulting over $200,000 annual cost savings.
- Hired and relieved vendor employees; ensured vendors were able to access servers; and communicated issues, provided feedback, and confirmed vendor was in constant contact with the vendor contractor.