- Having 7+ years of experience with over 5 years of experience in Salesforce CRM Implementations: Analysis, Design, Development, Administration, Integration and supporting the cloud applications, Two years of experience in developing web applications using Java, J2EE.
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com CRM full implementation, migration of Sales, Marketing, Service, Community clouds and Force.com platform.
- Proficient with understanding of sales cloud CRM business processes - Account, Contact, Opportunity, Lead, Campaign and Case Management.
- Good experience with salesforce out of the box data model and modeling in salesforce by creating Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Rollup Summary Fields, Field dependencies creating new relationships using Lookup, Master-Detail and Junction Objects.
- Strong salesforce development experience with Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Schedule Classes, Visualforce pages.
- Good experience in integrating with external source by developing SOAP, RESTful Apex Web Services and cloud computing integration onForce.com API.
- Sound experience in writing, tuning of SOQL, SOSL queries, relationship queries in Apex Triggers, Controllers and used Statements and Database methods for performing DML operations.
- Worked extensively in developing, customizing of Visualforce pages with Visualforce components, Custom, Extension controllers and developed dynamic components.
- Expertise with salesforce.com administrative activities: Creating Profiles, Roles, User, Permission Sets, Record Types, Page Layout assignment, Search Layouts, Field-Level Security, Custom Tabs, Validation rules, Formula Fields, Email Services, Workflows, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards.
- Strong experience in implementing salesforce new features like Process Builder and performed actions Creating Records, posting a Chatter post, Email Alert, Invoking an Apex Class.
- Good experience in setting up Organization Role Hierarchy, provisioning data visibility rules by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based and Apex managed sharing rules.
- Hands on experience in building Reports, Dashboards, Analytics Snapshot for Standard and custom Report types for the business users, management for higher visibility.
- Performed data analyst roles and used tools: Apex Data Loader, Informatica, Demand Tools, Import Wizard, Workbench and Excel for data analysis, transforming, importing and exporting.
- Proficient with tools Eclipse IDE (Force.com Plug-in), Developer Console for developing, customizing of Apex Class, visualforce pages and changing meta-data components.
- Deployed salesforce components from Sandbox to other Sandboxes and Production instances using Force.com Migration tools (Ant based), Change Set and Eclipse IDE.
- Having extensive experience with different methodologies Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong experience with source control tools Github and SVN and managed, built salesforce code from the repository.
- Worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Salesforce.com implementations.
- Interacted with Customers in requirements gathering, preparing, BRD, Technical Solution Design (TSD) for Salesforce.com implementations.
- Good experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Good ability to write technical documentation, conduct presentations and training.
- Strong understanding of business processes, excellent Communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work well in a dynamic team environment.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/Linux.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Apex Explorer, Offline Edition, App Exchange Data Loader, Data Loader.
Web Design Tools: Force.com IDE, Sales Force Explorer, Data Loader, Apex Explorer.
Languages: APEX, C, C++, SQL.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
Sr Salesforce Admin & Developer
- Involved in business and technical grooming sessions and provided solutions for various stories.
- Implemented salesforce best practices while writing Apex Triggers, Apex Controller classes, Utility classes with consideration of Governor Limits.
- Written apex triggers on Standard and Custom objects to perform various customizations based on the stories provided by different business groups.
- Written apex batch classes to process large data updates, queried large datasets and exported to excel.
- Developed apex SOAP and REST web service classes for external customers to consume salesforce data.
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations in two different projects.
- Used Relationship, Aggregate queries using SOQL, SOSL to query and search records from salesforce platform database.
- Developed custom Visualforce components and implemented components at different visualforce pages.
- Worked on customization of sales cloud standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Campaign, Lead, Cases, Knowledge and Articles.
- Created custom relationships on the objects using Lookup, Master-Detail relationships and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationships.
- Performed admin tasks for customizing Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Network filtering, Single Sign-On, Sharing Rules.
- Worked on customizing salesforce OOTB features - Creating Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Record Types, Page layout assignment based on Record Type, Custom links.
- Implemented custom business logic using salesforce declaratives - Validation rules, Formula Fields, Process builder, Workflow rules and Approval Process.
- Created Custom Report Types, Report, Dashboard folders and enabled folder permissions to various roles in the organization.
- Worked on setup two factor authentication login requirements for Single Sign On.
- Setup normal and exceptional case testing with Selenium IDE script automation.
- Developed Salesforce Lightening applications using Lightening components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Having good experience in using tools like JIRA, Rally.
- Used Force.com Ant based migration tool, Change Sets for deploying components from sandbox to other sandbox and production instances.
- Followed Agile Methodology and worked in Sprint concept to complete development of projects.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, Apex Pages, Visualforce, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL, Integration, Apttus CPQ, Sales & service & CRM cloud, Sand box, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Informatica
Confidential, Lafayette, LA
Salesforce Admin & Developer
- Participated in requirements grooming sessions with business users, developers and created Technical Design SSO Documents with coding standards and pseudo code.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plugin for developing Apex programming and customizing meta-data components.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes for implementing customizations requested by business users across various objects.
- Written and tuned SOQL, SOSL with consideration of Governor Limits for querying across large datasets and performed DML operations.
- Designed high level customized Visualforce pages using extension controllers, custom controllers and standard controllers.
- Written apex SOAP web services classes for inbound calls to salesforce and other consumers used Partner WSDL to consume salesforce data.
- Worked on customization of Sales, Marketing and Service clouds - Accounts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Leads, Cases and Solutions.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Case Escalation rules, Case Assignment rules for service request automation.
- Performed out Of the Box configurations customization activities Page/Search/Compact Layouts, Record Types, Dependent Picklists, Formula, Roll-up summary fields, Validation rules, Workflows and Approval process.
- Worked as and admin for Creating Users, Profiles, setting up organization role hierarchy and public groups.
- Configured Single Sign-On using Active Directory and worked with AD team.
- Worked on data migration from Siebel to salesforce using Data Loader, Oracle and performed Insert, Update, Upsert, Import and Export operations.
- Developed various Custom Reports, Report Types, Dashboards and Analystic snapshot for different line of business on Standard and Custom objects.
- Built package.xml and deployed components to sandbox and production instances using Force.com ant migration tool, Workbench and Change Sets.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Worked with Data loader, Apex Explorer and Eclipse.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products / assets management. Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visual force.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions.
- Developed, deployed and designed page layouts, components, custom objects, custom tabs, apex classes, visual force pages to reach the needs of organization.
- Designed and documented business logic after information gathering.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- The sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Experience with programming and customizing standard objects and creating custom objects using Salesforce.com’s inbuilt tools to create and customize objects.
- Monitoring Companies sales by salesforce CRM application. Used Sandbox for development and testing and then to production environments.
- Managed profiles by managing record level permissions, different objects and fields. Provided reports at different levels of business.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Worked on Salesforce.com customizations using Apex (classes, triggers and web services) and Visualforce that consists of several new data integrations and customization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upsert, export operations on millions of records.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to customize the view and functionality of the Knowledge Articles that were required by the Organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, and Case management, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Salesforce Knowledge implementation.
- Implemented and Consumed Knowledge Base Dashboards &ReportsAppExchange for providing Reports and Dashboards that monitors the Knowledge Base.
- Used SOQL&SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages ofSalesforce.com.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Visualforce, Force.com, SOSL, SOQL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Page layout, custom links, Roles, Cast Iron, Data Loader, Data Migration, Dashboard, Informatica, Oracle, Windows.
- Designed tables and indexes. Wrote complex PLSQL and Stored procedures.
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using JUnit. Developed user and technical documentation.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Involved in designing the system based on UML concepts which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition
- Involved in design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC architecture standards and utilized Struts frame work.
- Developed data model and stored procedures.
- Developed Servlets to process update information.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.