- Over 8 Years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, coding and testing of enterprise applications with 6 years of experience with Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com Platform as Developer/Administrator.
- Strong implementation and rollout experience with salesforce.com CRM (Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud), Collaboration cloud, Communities, Sites and Force.com platform.
- Experience in Salesforce.com MVC architecture, designed and developed business layers with Controllers (Custom, Extension classes) using Apex and presentation layer with Visualforce pages.
- Strong experience in designing and developing salesforce customizations using Apex Classes, Triggers and Visualforce pages with Custom, Extension controllers.
- Written batch classes to process large volume of data using Apex Batch interface and executed batch classes to run at scheduled intervals by implementing Schedulable interfaces.
- Expertise with salesforce out of the box data model of Sales, Service and Marketing cloud sobjects and well versed with salesforce relationships Lookup, Master - Details and Junction Objects.
- Strong experienced in writing/manipulating salesforce.com platform data using SOQL, SOSL queries and worked with large data volume manipulations.
- Good experience in integrating enterprise applications with salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP, REST apex web service for Inbound calls to salesforce.
- Written Apex callouts to external applications by using HttpRequest classes.
- Proficient with salesforce.com administrative activities: Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Record Types, Validation rules, Page Layouts, Search layouts, Sharing Rules, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports and Dashboards.
- Strong experience in building business logic using declarative configuration like Workflow Rules, Approval Process and associated actions like Field Update, Email Alert and Creating a Task.
- Worked with salesforce Process Builder and consolidated exiting workflow rules with process builder.
- Experience in setting update data visibilities by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based Sharing rules and writing Apex managed sharing rules.
- Worked on building salesforce standard/custom report types, Reports, Dashboards and Analytic snapshots across various objects for different business groups.
- Implemented CTI integration with cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure for Salesforce.
- Performed data analysis for data migration, integration to salesforce from other data bases and performed Data migration using Data Loader, Informatica, Demand tools.
- Good working experience with IDE's Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in, Developer console and Force.com Explorer environment.
- Strong experience in deploying salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change Sets, Force.com Migration tool (Ant based script) and Eclipse.
- Implemented salesforce1 rollout and build apps using saelsforce1 lightening.
- Strong UI experience in building front-end development using HTML5/HTML, CSS3/CSS2, Bootstrap, Java Script, jQuery and jQuery UI.
- Proficient with Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL data bases SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Good experience in developing web applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring and Hibernate and deploying applications servers like Tomcat, Web logic and JBoss.
- Good experience in interacting with business users, business analysts for Requirements capturing, analyzing and documenting and letting business users know constraints with the salesforce limitations.
- Experience in creating, analyzing Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams using UML Tools like MS Visio.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse (Force.com Plug-in), Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Workbench, SOAP UI, Outlook Connector, Demand Tool.
Salesforce.com CRM: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages, Components, Controllers, DynamicComponents), Apex Web Services (SOAP, REST), Workflow & Approval process, Chatter, Dashboards, Reports, AppExchange, communities, Force.com Sites, SSO.
AppExchange: Seismic, Apptus, DocuSign
Languages: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, C, C++, SQL.
Web Technologies/Tools: HTML5/4, XML, XSLT, CSS3/2, Bootstrap.
Databases: My SQL, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS SQL Server 2012/2008 R2.
ETL Tools: Informatica
Office Package: MS Office, Open Office
SFDL Methodologies: Agile (RTC), Waterfall
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 2000/NT/XP/7/8, Unix
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Interacted with different lines of business users for gathering requirements and prepared Technical Design Document for the business use cases.
- Worked as Salesforce.com Analyst/Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Involved in Salesforce point and click configuration activities like creating custom fields, formula, roll-up summary fields, dependent pick lists, page payouts, record types, validation rules.
- Defined various relationships with objects using Lookup and Master-detail and many-to-many using junction objects.
- Worked on customization of different standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price book, Campaigns and Cases.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead for Leads generated from web and Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case for Cases sent to a centralized email.
- Written SOQL, SOSL queries in apex triggers and controllers and followed salesforce best practices for querying large data sets and to have results within the governor limits.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for functional needs in the application.
- Implemented best practices and coding standards in developing Apex Controllers (Custom, Extension) and Apex triggers.
- Written apex controllers for searching across various objects and creating records in a junction object by using apex extension, wrapper classes and visual force pages.
- Worked with Visualforce components to display list of records with tabbed pane based on Account in different detail pages.
- Implemented jQuery framework in different visual force pages for front-end validations and hiding various sections based on user selection.
- Written apex test classes for code coverage of all apex controllers, triggers and web services, which is required for code migration to production migration and maintain code quality.
- Developed apex web service SOAP and REST classes for external application to consume data from salesforce.
- Implemented best practices in the application for Triggers and web services and have code follow salesforce governor limits.
- Created and configured custom report types, custom Reports - Tabular, Summary, Matrix, and Joined using salesforce Report Builder based on the business requirements from the business users.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Engaged with business users to configure analytical snapshots for forecasting purposes.
- Performed data migration activities using Data Loader to insert, update and export of data from Salesforce.com objects.
- Used MS Access, Excel and Oracle Databases to slice and dice data from the external systems data and salesforce data before importing/updating into salesforce using data loader.
- Implemented Customer Portal for business requirements.
- Maintained sandbox environments and deployed components across different sandbox to production instances using Change Sets and Force.com migration tool.
- Assisted end users with administrative tasks - creating Users, changing permissions on Profiles, creating Permission Sets, Groups and creating Reports, Dashboards.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Developed quick POC’s (Proof of Concept) for business cased rapidly in the business calls to demonstrate how the proposed solution is going to be.
- Involved in SFDC application setup activities which includes but not limiting - Creating Users, Profiles, Roles, setting permissions, Network IP filtering, Email Administration, Salesforce1 Mobile configurations based on business needs.
- Worked with salesforce SOQL for querying against various standard and custom objects in Apex Controllers, Triggers and Batch classes; used SOSL for custom searching against Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities.
- Used Apex Class (Custom, Extension Controllers), Apex Trigger, Utility Classes, Web Services, Apex Batch, Schedulable interfaces, Visual force pages and Components.
- Extensively worked on customized by writing complex Apex controller classes, visual force pages where we cannot achieve using salesforce standard functionality.
- Involved in integration of salesforce with Java based web application for retrieving information from java and showing in salesforce.
- Written Apex test classes and Test framework classes which can be consumed by all Test methods and maintained coverage of 90% across all classes and triggers.
- Developed rich user interface visual force pages using HTML, CSS and used jQuery widgets framework to populate rows and pagination.
- Written complex visual force pages for generating reports which are not achieved using salesforce standard reporting.
- Used Eclipse with Force.com IDE Plug-in, Developer Console for application development and good experience in debugging using Developer Console.
- Configured and Customized Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Collaboration (Chatter) and Communities clouds.
- Worked on configuring of various salesforce standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Created and configured Custom objects, Fields - Formula, Roll-up Summary, Dependent Pick lists, Relationships, Page Layouts, Custom Object Tab, Visualforce Tabs, Record Types and Validation rules.
- Created Custom Objects and defined Lookup, Master-Detail relationships on the objects and established Many-to-Many relationships by creating Junction Objects.
- Created complex Workflow rules on standard and custom objects and its actions Email Alert, Field Update, Create a Task.
- Worked on implemented Web-to-Lead for creating leads in salesforce for the leads generated from web.
- Implemented service console and worked on service cloud Case module, implemented Email-to-Case functionality, setup Case Assignment and Escalation rules.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Salesforce Knowledge implementation
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Involved in data migration from flat files, oracle data base to salesforce and prepared data dictionary.
- Managed various release deployments using Force.com Migration (Ant) tool and Change Sets for components migration across various sandbox and production environments.
- Supported and worked on going production issues raised by the business.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Apex classes, Triggers, Batch, Schedule, Force.com Web Services, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Eclipse with Force.com Plug-in, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, CSS, WSDL, SOAP, XML, Sandbox.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Products, Campaigns, Activities (Events & Tasks) and Cases.
- Written Apex classes, Controller classes, Apex Triggers for implementing Customer search and adding customers to salesforce standard Account object.
- Worked with SOQL and SOSL queries for manipulation of large data sets and performed DML operations using SOQL Statements and Database methods.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) which can be used across all the visual force pages in the application to have unique look and feel with organization UI.
- Worked on Portals to implement business requirement.
- Written Apex SOAP web services classes and provided WSDL file to the consumers for syncing opportunities created in external system to flow into salesforce.
- Created Custom Objects, Formula fields, Dependent Pick lists, Lookup, Master-Detail relationships, Tabs, Validation rules and Record Types.
- Performed Administrative tasks - creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Communication Templates, Page Layouts assignments and created data security visibility rules using Criteria, Owner based Sharing rules.
- Created Email Templates and implemented Email services for inbound emails using Apex classes.
- Developed Workflow rules, Approval Processes and its related actions Field Update, Email Alert, Create a Task and Outbound message.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization for collaboration with the users in the Organization.
- Used data operations like Insert, Update, Delete and Upsert using Data Loader for loading large data volume for on-going data maintenance changes.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for version control of managing salesforce code.
- Deployed components across various sandbox and production org by retrieving code from repository.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Service cloud, Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflows, Approval process, Chatter, Reports, Dashboards, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE, Windows.
Confidential, Salt Lake, UT
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
- Involved in administration, configuring, maintaining Salesforce Users, Profiles, Roles, and Permissions, generating security tokens, Outlook Configuration settings and Data Loading.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, email alerts and task creation.
- Developed various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Provided on-going Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services, workflows and approval process.
- Worked on Salesforce.com customizations using Apex (classes, triggers and web services) and Visualforce page for custom UI representations.
- Developed Apex Classes, Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Designed and built custom applications using Force.com and Visualforce.com.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Sales force web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Integrated data with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, load (ETL) tools.
- Used Informatica for loading 1TB of data into salesforce from Oracle data bases.
- Involved in deployment activities and used Force.com IDE and Change Sets for deploying.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help Salesforce.com support.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Language Salesforce.com Custom Objects, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Page Layouts, Force.com IDE HTML, ETL tool, CSS, Java Script, Workflows, Reports, Eclipse, Salesforce.com sandbox implementation.