- Information Technology, Training, and Software Implementation Professional
- 12+ years experience in Business Information Systems, Sales Process, and Software Implementation.
- Various acknowledgements for goal attainment, client satisfaction and leadership skills.
- Responsible for managing multiple implementation teams across the United States and Canada.
- Recognized by previous supervisors for creating revenue positive workflow process improvements.
- Account Management & Vendor Relations Management/Leadership & Team Building
- Application Training and Support Process Improvement & Workflow Analysis
- Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM & MS Office Business Development & Strategic Consulting professional experience
Pricing Application Manager & Salesforce Admin
- Responsible for the administration & management of SCA pricing and quoting SAGE ERP application tool.
- Salesforce Admin. working in partnership with the VP of Sales to fully utilize SFDC sales matrix reporting.
- Manage RFP/RFI proposal solutions through Salesforce for new GPO/IDN sales development activities.
- Collaborate with sales team to implement process efficiencies by way of workflow re - engineering.
- Develop and execute training to support the sales team and business units on ERP software and SFDC.
- Assist Executive management on special projects and/or technological initiatives e.g. software installs.
- Act as an additional resource for business units in projects, analytics, system upgrades and ERP testing.
Technical Sales Development Consultant
- Act as the Application Specialist for Identity Finder Security Software to support implementation.
- Analyze business user needs, document and translate into proper customer specifications.
- Participate in on - site client meetings to identify software workflow issues and coordinate solutions.
- Technical input to support the workflow for the customer, account mgmt. and project mgmt. teams.
- Provide technical analysis of service level agreements for contract renegotiations.
- Successful management of budget, territory travel at 75%, company PCI and HIPAA compliance.
Centered Client Alignment Rep.
- Manage the technical relationship of LWSI Electronic Medical Records Software clinical client base.
- Develop and nurture relationships with Physicians, Clinical Staff, Directors, and C - suite Executives.
- Own the implementation workflow of E-Prescribing and Pyxis Cart clinical systems at client facilities.
- Consult on requirements, defining best practices, design decisions and staff policy and procedures.
- Act as a mentor for both customers and internal team members through project start through go-live.
Sr. Software Implementation Manager
- Managed a 30 - person software implementation team across the U.S. and Canada.
- Perform customer site assessment and facilitate project design of Confidential FS products and technologies.
- Conduct on-site visits to ensure implementation teams were within established SLA goals.
- Accountable for appropriately staffing implementation teams congruent to scope of project.