An accomplished Information Technology Leader with extensive experience at a Fortune 500 company in support of multiple IT areas capable of delivering results in difficult situations. In - depth understanding with building and leading globally distributed teams (offshore, near shore and onshore) that result in overall improved operational performance and productivity. Establishes credibility and key relationships at all levels including internal and client organizations including C-suite. Proven success in leading executive-level initiatives that require tight turnaround times and aggressive financial targets.
Senior Project Management Experience Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Client Transitions and Transformations (T&T) Global Enterprise Migrations
Staff Management, Development & Planning Financial Planning & Management
Establishing Program Management Office (PMO) Strategic Planning
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
Global Business Development, Engineering and Security Leader
- Successfully led a global initiative that resulted in positive reporting to the Confidential audit committee and Confidential Senior Vice President for tracking and resolving audit issues through accelerated compliance checks.
- Provided strategic counsel for executive-sponsored projects that resulted in improved assurance to Directors and Vice Presidents that effective governance was in place when tracking risk mitigation, assumptions, and costs with associated return-on-investment.
- Supported future go-to-market strategies that resulted in improved efficiency, customer service, and competitiveness.
- Realigned various job functions to lower cost locations to help improve overall operating expenses in addition to maintaining and improving service levels for all clients globally.
Global Business Office Leader
- Established and managed the global program management office (PMO) for infrastructure technology outsourcing (ITO) services with overall budget responsibility of 100 Million including over 20 project managers and over 50 support personal.
- Directed a senior executive sponsored initiative that ultimately exceeded expectations and forfeited penalties by driving down expenses in excess of $92 Million within an accelerated time frame.
- Successfully transitioned 42 Confidential Global clients in financial services, government, and health care industries to include 100 individual software migrations onto Confidential standard software with no client impact.
- Created a global risk management and associated mitigation strategy for all services and data center facilities which allowed for mitigation of potential risks.
Senior Program Manager
- Established program management office (PMO) for Confidential client in support of numerous projects for transition and transformation at a program level with budget responsibility of $18 Million and staff of over 50 personnel, including 13 project managers.
- Conducted numerous executive presentations to Confidential clients, including C-Level, Vice Presidents and Directors on numerous data center consolidations across the globe within accelerated time frames.
- Created the overall statement-of-work (SOW) and project budget for the data center consolidation program which allowed for clearer delineation of the overall scope of responsibilities.
- Consolidated 9 locations, 1243 servers, and the relocation of 291 business and utility systems with no client impact.
- Successfully completed 4 data center consolidations which allowed for lease to be turned over on time to building owner with no penalties
- Implemented ITIL processes to meet customer and business demands
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
Service Delivery Executive
- Supported 714 Windows servers, 243 Unix servers, 2372 desktops, in support of some of the following; Sun Solaris UNIX, Red Hat Linux, Citrix, BEA Weblogic, CA Siteminder, Oracle, MS-SQL, NetIQ, Tealeaf.
- Successfully completed the implementation of a separate network infrastructure integrating Confidential onto a standard Confidential Global Secure Network (GSN) platform which resulted in client savings, efficiencies and enhanced security.
- Eliminated $1 Million in annual expenses by cancelling projects that had no return on investment (ROI) and by implementing server consolidations
- Implemented an initial weekly executive review forum in the US, Canada, India, Brazil, and Europe to monitor and mitigate any issues for all Confidential migration project activities.
- Restored customer confidence in Confidential by completing a successful migration of all data center workload on time and within budget.
- Reduced problem call volume by 80% by implementing several process improvements.