- Accomplished technical leader with developer experience spanning multiple industries, technologies, and processes is seeking a challenging assignment, as a developer lead on a team with projects targeting modern or next generation technologies.
- Subject matter expertise encompasses analysis, application architecture and design, testing, and project management.
- Excellent track record collaborating with geographically dispersed teams delivering solutions that exceed client expectations.
Business: Requirements analysis, Technical assessments, Project management
Industry: Financial (Commercial Credit), Government (State and Federal)Healthcare (Claims and Benefits), Human Resources, Manufacturing, Security, Transportation
Confidential, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Senior Technical Consultant
- Responsible for delivery assurance of products and services produced by teams located across the globe.
- Adept at process improvement, standardization, and cultivating cohesive teams focused on outstanding results.
Lead Technical Consultant
- Directed teams located throughout the Americas and Confidential in the maintenance and support of enterprise applications spanning multiple industries.
- Skilled in elevating team performance through the introduction of processes and technologies.
- Participated in all areas of product creation - proposal writing, customer engagement, assessments, requirements validation, solution definition, prototyping, technical design, development, testing and support - in the Healthcare, Law Enforcement, Manufacturing, Human Resources, Education, and Finance.
- Lead geographically dispersed teams of three to sixteen.
- Learned in LINQ, Entity Framework, jQuery, and Telerik.
- Coordinated workload of eight developers, researched and selected remediation tools, developed and extended remediation tools, defined and documented processes, and lead technical training. Expert in analysis and process definition.