Creative, resourceful IT leader with broad - based management in systems design and development, implementation and support. Blend a diversified experience in financial, retail and manufacturing industries with in-depth know-how of strategic planning, assembling high-caliber teams, project management, best practice methodologies and continuous improvement programs. Strong understanding of relationships between technology and strategic business interests. Demonstrated success delivering innovative state-of-the-art solutions. Specialize in the management and successful delivery of large-scale, multi-platform, multi-location, customer-impacting solutions driving enhanced revenue.
PROVEN AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Budget Development & Management
- Six Sigma Process Improvements
- Contract Negotiations & Management
- Infrastructure Design & Implementation
- Customer - Focused Needs Analysis
- Program/Project Management
- Structured Methodologies
- Large Scale Deployments
- Rapid Deployments
- Strategic Planning
- Cost Containment
- Creative Problem Solving
- Outsourcing/Off Shoring
- Change Management
- Organizational Development
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
IT Service Delivery Director
- Quadrupled project demand and capacity over previous year.
- Developed Smart Safe product for Retail Companies that provides an end-to-end cash management secured solution to optimize funds availability.
- Built Customer On-Boarding Platform for Treasury Management Products/Services with intent for same day product usage. Developed automated interfaces to Core Systems to expedite setup, eliminate manual processes and be a differentiator from competitors.
- Filled product gap by implementing multi-card Commercial Card offering. Developed full customer service capabilities internally vs. standard Vendor Core Processor offering which differs from other providers.
- Replaced current Hogan based Funds Sweep capabilities with industry standard platform.
- Broadened product offering to enhance investment offerings to customers.
- Driving toward vision of a Payments Hub through Consolidated Receivables/Payables Platform.
- Collaborating with Vendors to provide foundation for consolidation of core payment transaction data, along with customer augmented data, to enable full service capabilities to corporate clients for enhanced processing and analysis.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Segment Information Officer
- Chartered to introduce new products, improve productivity and reduce costs through enhanced technologies.
- Utilized Six Sigma methodologies while collaborating with Sr. Level Department managers to analyze, document and implement new technology.
- Led product support for areas spanning Corporate Treasury Management, Global Trade, Account Receivables, Account Payables, Sweep Accounts, Client Setup/Integration, Corporate/Small Business Billing, Data Transmission, EDI and Statements Processing.
- Strategized and led first-ever, four-phase integration/conversion of Corporate/Treasury Management Clients/Accounts.
- Directed mapping process, functional enhancement development, testing and successful implementations.
- Developed overall formal status reporting process.
- Enabled world-class services to International Corporate Banking clients for Import/Export Letters of Credit, PO Processing, Open Account and Financial Supply Chain Solution by re-engineering and implementing a state-of-the-art Java and .NET solution for the Global Trade area.
- Ignited $1M in annual revenue increase with 20% reduction in customer on-boarding process setup time by leveraging Six Sigma strategies to identify and develop Business Process Management workflow application using Lombardi TeamWorks and Adobe products.
- Boosted new Corporate Clients 20% while reducing operational expenses as a result of introducing operational and system enhancements for Corporate Lockbox and Account Reconcilement, including the implementation of Check 21 and X9.37 file processing into the various Lockbox processing sites.
- Orchestrated management of $37M annual new development project budget as part of directing the overall planning, budgeting, prioritization, development and implementation for the Confidential IT area.
- Played significant role in multi-year, multi-platform $30M initiative processing over 700M transactions annually while serving as Program Manager for nationally recognized EFT technology refresh effort; utilized Agile Methodology for Java/J2EE Distributed, Rules Engines and Service Oriented Architecture approach to support multi-transactional Debit Card, ATM and Branch/Online/Telephone Banking processing areas.
- Spurred 20% to 40% new customer acquisition by personally overseeing multiple initiatives, including development and implementation of large-scale, high-volume Automated Clearing House system upgrade, Remote Deposit Capture system for Corporate customers and continuous improvements for Online Banking capabilities for Retail and Small Business customers.
- Enhanced processing of $60B in daily funds while directing 200+ cross-functional team to deliver Wire Transfer System replacement that included Web Based Initiation.
- Eliminated manual procedures and enhanced the integration of Corporate Loan System by reengineering overall process for Corporate Syndication loans.
- Ensured adherence to full life cycle structured Waterfall to Agile Project Management Methodologies, Governance Processes, Risk/Issue Management and Quality/Testing deliverables by supervising, mentoring and coaching numerous internal/contract project managers.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Director, Business Systems
- Directed all Business Computing, Networking, Telecommunications, Infrastructure, System Design/Development, Disaster Recovery Planning, Vendor Management and Technical Support services for Retail, Home Office and Manufacturing systems.
- Orchestrated innovative improvements and solutions based on company needs, al research and technological advancements.
- Integrated disparate technologies arising from large company acquisition.
- Achieved $25M ROI within 3 years through operational efficiencies realized while leading state-of-the-art Retail POS system deployment and physical remodeling across 2,200 stores.
- Elevated performance of Order Entry system by spearheading design and development of Java/Web based solution that utilized Object Oriented Methodology for requirements, design and development phases.
- Dramatically improved customer satisfaction by originating design and implementation of first-rate Help Desk for 1,100-store operational/hardware support system, including assembling a Customer Service Department to address all consumers’ related concerns and providing immediate resolution.
- Co-positioned overall operations for future scalability by organizing and managing all day-to-day project activities associated with company-wide ERP conversion from Mainframe to AS400 platform; involved JBA, JDA, JD Edwards and Infinium software for Financial, Inventory, Distribution, Warehousing and Manufacturing systems.
- Harmonized contractual terms/obligations in best interest of Company and ensured delivery of acceptable requirements by serving as liaison with IS Outsourcing Provider over 3-year arrangement.
- Simplified check processing and tax compliance while enhancing recruitment activities by managing implementation of corporate-wide, multi-company, multi-state Payroll/Personnel System.
- Reduced claims processing headcount and document turnaround time 50% as a result of re-engineering direction and implementation of an automated Health Care System for Optical 3rd Party business.