- Research analyst whose s reflect an innovative mindset, an aptitude for problem - solving.
- A quick learner who can identify and effectively communicate insightful, actionable analysis.
- Experience in identifying, collecting, and statistically analyzing consumer-related data (primary and secondary) and making rational conclusions.
- Proven project planning and management skills in new corporate ventures where processes need to be created and issues addressed in order to maintain efficient operations.
- Demonstrated competency in verbally communicating critical information clearly and effectively in small and informal discussions, as well as in formal briefings and presentations for large groups.
Well versed in multiple software programs, including: SQL, SAS, SPSS, MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Sharepoint, and Business Objects.
Confidential, West Des Moines, Iowa
Business Process Consultant
- Internal consultant to the technology group
- Improved reporting efficiency through utilization of the IWAR system ( Confidential proprietary software); analyzed, defined and documented business requirements and process mapping of lender reports
- Documented purpose and goal of third party lending reports through SAS and SQL syntax translation
Confidential, Des Moines, Iowa
Health Data Analyst
- Synthesized data and conducted analysis on over $500 million in Iowa Medicaid Enterprise ( Confidential ) expenditures for the Home Community-Based Services unit employing multiple data analysis programs (SQL, Access, SPSS, Excel)
- Actively participated in goal-setting sessions and completed a cost valuation analysis for new Medicaid health informatics program proposal
- Presented cases for cost reduction in Medicaid Waiver services based on information deep-dives
- Led the Data Analytics & Innovation (DA&I) Group in establishing and documenting uniform rules and improving the quality of Confidential data
- Managed several Sharepoint sites for different teams within the Confidential
- IT Project Management - Professional growth rotation managing IT development sprints with Agile methodology
- Maintained and monitored proprietary Medicaid software development tracking; process flow (MS Visio), risks and issues, user requirements and solutions
Confidential, Des Moines, Iowa
Health Data Analyst
- Created annual and quarterly presentations measuring Confidential ’s contractual performance metrics for the Confidential
- Led cross-functional team meetings to provide insight into identified root causes for 15% annual service cost increase for Supported Community Living programs and develop possible solutions
- Successfully established new Confidential data reporting rules and SQL definitions within the DA&I group
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Market Segmentation Analyst
- Prepared customer and business usage segmentation for the quarterly Board of Directors Report
- Conducted extensive performance analysis to provide direction for future marketing efforts (SQL, SAS, Excel)
- Provided year-over-year trend patterns and identified key metrics to support better and more informed business decisions
- Consulted on and delivered actionable recommendations for data collection improvements
Confidential, Northbrook, Illinois
- Tapped for the role of telematics device testing manager to lead the testing and engagement of employee volunteers
- Partnered with senior management to facilitate operations.
- Designed, deployed and maintained Sharepoint site for employee testing program.
- Streamlined the on-boarding process and distribution logistics for 500 testing volunteers.
- Collaborated with multiple business units to ensure accurate distribution, logging and activity verification of participants.
- Developed timely and up-to-date reporting analysis:
- Provided senior management key strategic data: Created Drive Wise enrollment analysis templates in Excel and Access utilizing data from Business Objects.
- Played a key role in preparing, consolidating and reviewing Drive Wise program performance metrics reports.
- Evaluated 10 major competitors in the telematics space; increased senior management’s awareness of the competitive landscape through in-depth qualitative research.
Confidential, Sycamore, Illinois
Research Analyst - Intern
- Reviewed and statistically analyzed the case files of 74 juvenile delinquents to evaluate the efficacy of several residential placement facilities.
- Employed multivariate regression analyses to identify post-release behavioral trends and patterns in the subjects.
- Performed in-depth qualitative research employing relevant literature, published reports and journal articles containing empirical data to compile information on multiple diverse programs.
- Measured and evaluated study results using applicable metrics such as age, offense, elected program, duration, and recidivism rate.
- Developed a strategy, based on sound conclusions, to improve the juvenile justice program success rate for future juveniles entering the court system.
- Recommendations advocating for the future rehabilitative facility placement of juvenile delinquents and utilizing more effective treatment programs were employed.
- Worked between municipalities and vendors to seamlessly obtain and manage all contractual obligations in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintained database with municipality requirements and tracked the status of vendor delivery.
- Established strong relationships between other team members, municipalities and the vendors in order to sustain a proactive standing on future needs.
- Collected and analyzed budget/market information to develop conclusions regarding the success of marketing efforts and to detect variances in budget data.
- Developed budget reports to provide guidance to executives and marketing managers in formulating marketing strategies and operating budgets.
- Researched competitor information to identify their strategic marketing/construction direction.
- Wrote and produced sales/marketing/finance presentations for the Board of Directors.