Hands - on, experienced Epic Certified ADT/Prelude and Identity builder with five years of Epic implementation experience. Fully trained and experienced in all aspects of Epic build through post go-live optimization in the ADT/Prelude and Identity modules. In addition to Epic experience, my qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in computer science and 11 years of IT project management and IT experience including, but not limited to SQLServer and Oracle relational databases, including reporting using SSRS, Crystal reports and Business Objects, database programming, server build and maintenance and networking experience.
Network Administration: Novell Netware 4.x-6.0, Win 95, 98, XP, NT, 2000, 2003 Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Samba, Exchange 5.5 & 2000, Veritas Backup Enterprise, Linux, UNIX system administration, Apache, IIS, Cisco Routers, Cisco Catalyst Switch, Cisco IOS - VLSM, IGRP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, access lists, frame relay, ISDN, ATM, PPP, VLAN (VTP), trunking, etc; SNMP - HP OpenView, LAN Auditor; Sniffer, What’sUp Gold, PC Anywhere, ZENworks, VNC, Dameware, Remote Desktop, Mac OS9-OSX, PC configuration/repair.
Application Software: MS Office Suite 97/2000/2003 (Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Express, Excel, Publisher, FrontPage, Visio, Project), MS Sharepoint, Quick Books, Norton Antivirus Corporate, McAfee, TrendMicro, WordPerfect 5.1-9.0, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Sage Asset Management, Oracle ASCP, Confidential, Kronos, Epic ADT/Prelude and Identity Certified through summer 2009 version, Confidential CentraMax, Paragon reporting, Pathways Materials and Financials reporting, Business Objects/Crystal Reports Enterprise 8-XI.
Database Skills: Oracle 9i-10g database administration, Data Analysis, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Oracle Security, RMAN, Oracle 11 ASCP, Microsoft Access, SQL server database administration all aspects including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL.
- Epic ADT/Prelude and Cadence build for Auburn Medical Center and support of existing four hospitals and multiple clinics as well as 2012 Upgrade build.
- Build Patient Workqueues.
- Build Referrals Workqueues.
- Build EVS.
- Build paging.
- Build all new labels and wristbands.
- Interactive facesheet.
- Support for existing hospitals and clinics including, but not limited to ADT, Prelude and Cadence.
- These duties include workqueue maintenance, EVS maintenance, batch job maintenance, provider\/resource maintenance, templates, modifiers maintain wristbands, labels, printing, LWS records, DEP records, forms, workflows, confirmation records, etc.
- Epic ADT/Prelude sole builder for Exempla for St. Francis Hospital
- Build Departments, Rooms and Beds
- Build Bed Charge Billing and test with Resolute Team.
- Build Patient Temporary Location Tracking- PLF.
- Build Facility - EAF.
- Build Census Reports for all units and Spiritual Care, Case Management, Bed Planning.
- Build Census Logs
- Build Bed Planning.
- Build Rules, Events and Registries (for paging for Bed planning, House Sup, and in basket messages)
- Build all workqueues and associated rules.
- Build Item profiles and Defaults.
- Build Confirmation Records.
- Build EVS.
- Build Cash Drawers.
- Build Printing.
- Build documents.
- Build forms.
- Build clients.
- Build Batch jobs.
- Support Cutover.
- Support Go-live
- Optimize WQs.
- Build 300 Workqueues both inpatient and outpatient.
- Build Batch Jobs.
- Build Real Time Eligibility.
- Build Forms and workflows.
- Build BCA.
- Build Item profiles and defaults.
- Build documents for printing including facesheet and forms for signatures (COA, IM from Medicare, HIPPA notice, etc.).
- Build confirmation records.
- Build multiple master files and category lists.
- Design workflows and perform build for UR, case management, auth-cert, transplant, prereg, etc.
- Build paging for EVS and housekeeping.
- Fix issues with workqueues.
- Fix issues with batch jobs.
- Fix issues with Forms and workflows.
- Fix issues with RTE.
- Fix issues with bed planning, case management and UR.
- Fix issues with confirmation records.
- Performed build for all hospitals simultaneously based on a - standardized model.
- Responsible for building workqueues, workflows, category lists, census reports, setting up printing, building DEP records, building Bed Time and Housekeeping and BCA.
- Supported go live. And post go-live optimization.
- Performed build for five hospitals through go-live including post go-live optimization.
- Responsible for building workqueues, bed planning, workflows, paging for pharmacy and bed planning, category lists, census reports, utilization review, confirmation records, etc.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Project managed and implemented High Risk Infant Clinic EMR.
- Project managed and implemented Cochlear implant systems.
- Project managed and implemented Sage FAS.
- Project managed and implemented Sage CIP.
- Performed Business process analysis and Visio diagrams/documentation of all registration areas, UR/UM and billing/collection departments.
- SQL server DBA duties for projects (table creation, user creation, database creation, view creation, etc.)
- Moved to Epic project when Epic Application Analyst left Rady’s. Was responsible for project management and Epic Lead AC duties including, creating and updating WBS/project plans in MS Project, scheduling/leading meetings, programming workflows and masterfiles, defining requirements, etc.
Senior Programmer/Analyst Contract to Hire Position
- Gather hardware and software requirements from software vendors.
- Gather pricing information from software vendor.
- Initiate RFP process, obtain bids from vendors for selection process and lead selection process.
- Monitor and manage payments to vendors.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Specify interface requirements and build between JDE, SAP and Oracle.
- Specify and program printing and reporting requirements out of systems via SSRS and Crystal Reports Enterprise.
- Create materials and perform sessions of end users.
- Specify, design and install and configure web server for distribution of Oracle printing and reports and SQL server reports to all users in the organization which require report functions without need for Client software.
- Interface with outside vendors during the course of the implementation through go-live for issue identification/resolution as well as managing budget and vendor payment at milestones.
- Specify and develop/oversee modifications to both Oracle and Connectship applications, databases and interfaces, test and obtain approval from department managers.
- Managed development team, specification phase, testing, hardware, software, infrastructure,, end-user/management signoff and post go-live support.
- Implemented web interface for customers to enter orders into the system, other than via EDI to enhance customer ordering experience and enable smaller non EDI customers to enter their own orders without calling customer service thereby reducing operating expenses.
- Design EDI carrier specific RFID/non-RFID labels using Loftware labeling system.
- Perform data analysis to identify root cause for issues and make appropriate adjustments/recommendations as required.
- Server Build and Administration (Unix/Windows).
- Database Administration in Oracle and SQL server.
- Report Programming in Crystal Enterprise.
- Design, set-up and maintainance of all Unix and Windows based servers, wireless access points (802.11g) as well as print servers and printers for reporting and RFID and non-RFID label as well as report generation in distribution center.
- Post go-live program owner of Connectship (SQL server) performing DBA duties, reporting, end user support and VB.NET, PL/SQL and T/SQL programming .
- Monitoring EDI transaction logs and maintain compliance with vendors for Fontana location, review of vendor guides to maintain compliance with trading partners, reporting, data analysis and identification of root cause and performing corrective measures when vendor requirements changed or issues identified for all departments.
Technologies used in this position: Oracle 9i, SQL server 2000/2005, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, VB Scripting, VB.NET, Windows 2000/2003, Unix, Crystal Reports/Business Objects 0+ reports programmed and implemented web intelligence/Enterprise), PL/SQL, T-SQL, Loftware, Oracle 11 ASCP WMS, Catalyst, Sato, Printronix, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, JD Edwards (AS400), EDI, ERP, ASCP, SOX, GMP. Build and maintain all servers and perform maintenance as needed using W2K, W2003 and HP-UX. ITIL, RCA, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Cisco networking equipment.
- Selection via RFP and management of 3 outside service providers
- Managed 7 internal programmers.
- Gathered end-user requirements via one-on-one meetings with SMEs and JAD sessions.
- Manage all project meetings.
- Specification/design, hardware and software requirements.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing process.
- Manage change management process.
- Served as lead programmer role delegating work to programmers and overseeing programming and testing.
- Managed implementation and go-live of custom programmed e-commerce, EDI transaction processing, CRM, ERP, WMS, manufacturing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, purchasing department, logistic warehouse inventory control system, customer service system, sales department functionality including commission system, sales analysis reports and order processing system.
- Managed keeping the project on time and on budget.
- Managed Project for Web interface carton labeling system for suppliers/vendors in China (Logistic Labeling System) thus saving the corporation several hundred thousands of dollars per year in labeling costs.
- Managed web ordering system programming.
- Managed requirements gathering and programming Business Intelligence reporting systems for Sales, Purchasing, Finance, Senior Management, Accounting, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Sales and Warehousing.
- Responsible for maintaining communication between team managers, end-users, programmers and outside service providers.
- Programmed using PL/SQL, TCL, Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Responsible for testing programs with end-users/department managers, performing data analysis to identify root cause, identifying necessary modifications/bug fixes and assigning duties to programmers, interacting with outside service providers and specifying interface requirements and testing for proper functionality, keeping project moving, on-time and on budget.
- Converted projects from Waterfall to Agile methodology.
Technologies used in this position: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Oracle WMS, Oracle Forms and Reports, Crystal Reports, TCL, RMAN, OEM, Business Analysis, Visio, Project Management, Process Improvement, EDI, SOX, GMP, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Agile methodology.
Lead Systems Analyst/Project Manager
- Design, install, document and maintain Windows, Novell and Linux networks, Exchange systems, web presence, SQL server and Oracle server database systems.
- Gather end-user requirements via one-on-one interviews with SMEs, key stakeholders and project champions.
- Specify, design, program, test and implement custom database applications including, CRM, ERP and web applications for clients.
- Iterative/Waterfall PM methodologies used in this position.
- Respond to RFPs from potential customers, prepare bids and go over requirements with customers.
- Duties included specification of hardware, software, network infrastructure, bid preparation, keeping projects on time and on budget, interfacing with clients, obtaining payments when milestones are met.
- Data analysis/creation of statistical reports to make recommendations for customer’s sales, accounting, finance, purchasing and management roles.
- Provide end-user and support for clients.
Programming languages used in this position: Java, HTML, Flash, Dreamweaver, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle 9i, SQL server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SOX, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Crystal Reports/Business Objects 8-10 implementation including web intelligence/desktop intelligence, RMAN, OEM, Visio, Epic ADT/Prelude master file, category list, workflow and report build.
Manager of Information Systems
- and management of seven employees including annual performance reviews.
- Responsible for the hiring, and continuing, professional growth and performance evaluation/review of employees in the IS Department.
- Responsible for overseeing direction of IT department including research on latest technologies then recommendation to Senior Management for approval.
- Project management for all corporate IT projects including budget, scope, requirements gathering, specifications, testing, and maintenance and payments to vendors.
- Responsible for contract definition/negotiations/payments with all vendors.
- Responsible for approval and purchase of new hardware, software and IT equipment, telecom equipment and office equipment.
- Prepared all departmental reports and budget.
- Interacted between the controller and the Vice President of STI on manners concerning the IS Department.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and programming of all corporate intranet and extranet, databases, network infrastructure, helpdesk, corporate time-keeping system, telecom, office equipment and software.
- Agile/Scrum methodologies used in this position.