Business to business mobile technology consultant with 16 years experience in business development, technical sales and support, management, staff, customer and sales
- Worked with Confidential reps and customers at the Chief Executive level to understand mission of business and uncover ways for process improvements using mobile applications, devices, machine to machine connections, GPS monitoring, remote connecting, moving to a paperless environment, internet backup connections, and more.
- Responsible and compensated for driving data sales, machine to machine connections, internet device sales, and tablet growth.
- Wrote, trained and educated all Confidential employees via webinar.
- Webinar topics included applications, devices, back end connections, new partnerships, and how these different opportunities would create new business.
- Defined customer pain points including better employee time utilization, managing growth of business, internet back up, tracking, and more
- Newsletter covered promotions and sales positioning, new apps, new devices, partner development, and success stories.
- Presented customer facing seminars in a large group environment at off site meeting space or at customer location with single customer employees.
- Worked with local Apple store to help customer sales and support.
- Introduced customer rollout and on new devices and applications for all employees.
- Presented Troubleshooting for customer issues especially back end problems working with IT department.
- Averaged 80 hours a year on proprietary components of all aspects of Confidential network environment.
Data Sales Consultant
- Worked with retail stores to educate sales reps, management, and customers about new devices, applications and benefits. Responsible for and compensated for driving data sales, device sales percentages, internet sales, and new application sales.
- Wrote and conducted customer group on smartphones which were adopted New England wide and then nationwide.
- Met with small business customers outside their place of business to maintain and grow accounts.
- Attended weekly staff meetings with District managers. Developed and presented product and sales techniques to connect with customer and demonstrated benefits of products to customer at the individual level.
- Developed District wide sales reporting spreadsheets using National Database so Sales reps can know what numbers.
- Allowed Sales reps to free themselves from tracking work on a daily or hourly level to focus on the customers in the store.
- This reporting also allowed District and Regional level management to know how they compare against local, regional and national peers making it easier to focus on weak points and maintain strengths.
- Side by Side selling with sales reps to demonstrate sales process through Q and A with customers.
- Demonstrated best product placement based on customer information.
- Illustrated product to customer for agreement of solution which best met their needs.
- Managed staff of 25 employees and vendors in all areas of work.
- Back end work included inventory, daily report reconciliation, scheduling, one on one coaching, documentation, and cash management.
- Handled customer escalations for all levels of interactions.
- Processed sales for sales reps.
- Worked on the sales floor as Sales Rep when Sales Queue was backed up.
- Coordinated and conducted sales incentive contests to drive key metric numbers which typically made us top performing store in District.
- Continuous by Confidential and personal learning about cellular products and applications.
- Identified as the “Go To Guy” for this information and assistance which enabled next promotion to Data Sales Consultant.
- Demonstrated teamwork by helping employees get promoted within Confidential which created long term and valuable careers for them and Confidential .
- Created and conducted weekly staff meetings to review sales goals, new products, best practices, and employee recognition.
- Responsibilities included meeting monthly quote for new lines of service, renewal of existing customers, increasing monthly plans, smartphone take rate, accessory sales, data features and insurance sales.
- Started with Confidential at the point of infancy for digital cellular industry. Helped grow adoption of cell phones and services from local county plans to current state of business with smartphone and internet devices.