- A talented and accomplished Quality Assurance Manager with proven experience in UAT and Project and Program Management
- Experience Leading Projects and Teams
- Well Developed QMS abilities Agile and Waterfall
- Familiar with Technical and Business Solutions
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Bridges the gap between technical & non - technical
- Flexible and can handle a variety of requests
- Knowledge of GxP assures traceability/accountability
- Adapts easily & quickly to changing workload priorities
- Background overseeing Software Quality Assurance Implementations
- Able to Lead a team and jump in when needed
- Hard working with a strong work ethic
- Pleasant & highly organized-able to multi-task effectively
- Successful experience as a QA Lead and Manager for major software releases
- Directly involved in Requirements Gathering, Test Planning, Test Execution, Roll Out and Post Production phases
- Led a team of 25 on site and off shore manual and automation resources
- Designed test strategies to increase maximum test coverage & assurance of accuracy of test data
- Scrum Master and point of contact for deliverables
- Established and monitored Daily Defects & reporting on test execution
- Experience working as a Project Manager overseeing software implementations/ enhancements projects
- Leader of Programs & Projects across Insurance, Telecom, Payments, Mortgage, Document Management &
- Managed and executed project plans according to road map and delivery commitments
- Created/Maintained Project Charters (Project Plans, Risk & Issues logs); Meeting facilitation and status reporting
- Risk management in accordance with Regulatory and Compliance guidelines
- Conducted lessons learned sessions
- Subject Matter Expert interfacing with business for UAT
- Creation and execution of test plans in accordance with project scope, UI and usability
- Relationship Management with Clients executives and players at all levels
- Champion for the Business: supported business management in strategy and as needed
- Negotiations with Project Management, Business Analysts, Developers and Quality Assurance
- Optimized operational efficiency and profitability by re-engineering processes & developed and amended policies and procedures and flow charts & Established departmental continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintained, reviewed & updated policies and procedures according to new rules, regulations and external vendors
- Implemented Change control measures and ensured they are in place & Trained staff on new processes
Confidential, Ewing, NJ
Business Unit Risk Manager
- Promoted to a Lead role after only 3 months
- Reviewed and Validated all Team Issues
- Suggested remediation to assure packages met Issues Management guidelines prior to them being submitted for Closure
- Creation of Departmental Process Document
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
SQA PM Lead
- Promoted to a Lead role after 6 months
- Reduced defect percentages by 80% Bi Monthly
Confidential, Plainsboro, NJ
- Identification of new processes, procedures, information, and opportunities
- Improved departmental functions and increased service value to the enterprise
Confidential, Princeton NJ
- Spearheaded requirements analysis & operations validation for pharmaceutical within compliance for Teva New Hires.
- Compiled monthly reporting & analytics to stakeholders
- Financial project management and administration, reporting and procedures
- Creation & management of Project / Team Project Plans, Objectives, Milestones, Schedules, Project timelines, Meeting minutes/notes, Action Item, Risk & Issue lists using MS Project, Word, Excel &Adobe PDF
- Managed office expansion - Scheduled vendors/facilitated work for electric & building configuration, Confidential & Confidential phone system installations incl: IVR & routing, user workstation allocation of hw & sw setup
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
- Project librarian of SharePoint Project Workspace
- Kept accurate record of project artifacts through the maintenance of EPM workspace in accordance with Confidential best practices
Confidential, Plainsboro, NJ
SFA/Samples Management Quality & Compliance Validation Specialist
- Participated in Client Review testing of the integrated Samples Management Reporting System (SMRS)
- Performed testing utilizing written business requirements & interactions with the business client
- Documented results, tracked &investigated issues with Business Teams
- Testing validation documentation; Test Plans, Test Scripts, Trace Matrix and Test Summary Reports
- Validation & process improvement of SOPs& Conducted Sessions
Confidential, Reston, VA
Program Coordinator/Implementation Project Manager
- Achieved 100% error free solutions & Ensured timely completion of client expectations
- Worked with Off shore Vendors for end to end system integration changes
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Successfully managed multiple e - commerce web, Banking, Payment and financial projects (up to 40 simultaneous) through direct contact at all levels (including VP and technical) under Confidential standards, including Gathered web based requirements, IVR, file transmission, hosting & inbound/outbound file format criterion with internal, external technical & client teams.
- Monitored Post-Production activity & timely issue resolution
- Technical contact & communication-accurate status updates for executives
- UAT support/ of client teams via sessions
- Worked with remote teams to complete internal acquisition projects
- Trained new hires on processes including checklists &process modification
- Improved PMO Lifecycle by encouraging process improvement meetings & establishing/enforcing process documentation (SOPs and checklists)
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Managed e - commerce web, Banking & Payment software projects & team of testers under Confidential
- Improved the QA Lifecycle by creating SOPs to ensure standardized testing. Initiated process improvement meetings
- Assured automated testers were in compliance with regulations
- Mercury Quality Center (MQC) and Test Director Administrator
QA Analyst/ Release Manager
- Verified data accuracy/proper data manipulation by Oracle database host processes for Confidential Pharmaceutical Sales forces across multi-lingual software under 21 Confidential Part 11 and HIPPA standards.
- Created & maintained customer requirements, Full Cycle, GUI and Host test plans. SOP & Work Instruction creation.
- QA Lead and UAT Lead on multiple field force transitions to new software versions, including laptop & PDA platforms.
- Hardware, software setup and support for all test scenarios.
- Communicated with technical contacts and leads for error resolution for all defects ensuring timely completion of client expectations
- Provided accurate status and detail updates to teams.
- Created and maintained core curriculum for Confidential Pharmaceutical Sales Force teams.
- Applied strategic hierarchy level expertise across user documentation for software builds.
- Implemented, managed and advanced formatting templates, including style & graphic creation.
- Reported / tracked defects & inconsistencies.
Manager Documentation & Testing
- Creation and maintenance of user manuals for custom client software.
- Creation and review of functional and design requirements, SOP’s and work instructions.
- Implemented, managed and advanced efficient testing and documentation processes.
- Planning and scheduling testing for all R&D software from conceptual levels to beta release.
- Tested and performed error resolution for all software, including software design and layout input.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Created Production Control and Troubleshooting Guides for new product and created and maintained GUI & Host test plans, SOP’s, forms, & activities for data flow / process understanding. Established department accountability. Implemented a standardized defect submission form providing accurate updates.
- Verification of data accuracy and proper data manipulation by Oracle database host processes for pharmaceutical sales tools across multi-lingual software versions under 21 Confidential Part 11.
- Technical contact resolution & Hardware/software setup/support & customer acceptance.