- 27+ years of experience IT professional, faculty, project management, Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse developer, analyst and data architect, and corporate technical trainer.
- PMP certified (Project Management Professional), Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP), an Oracle Database Certified Professional (OCP candidate), and an Oracle Database Trainer.
- Over 16 years of professional experience in / technical and functional information technology and analytical tools
- Expert of Logi Info and Logi AdHoc BI software for data modeling, data hierarchy, dimensional and cube design and transformation for financial and budgeting analytical tools.
- Experienced and led numerous full SLDC implementations from requirements to post - production support across all sectors in organizations.
- Extensive experience in ETL, Data Management Systems, Relational Databases Management Systems, migration and integration of heterogeneous data stores, data warehousing and business analytics
- Seasoned adults technical trainer and instructor in IT continued such as data modeling, data warehouse and data mining, ETL, project management, OLAP constructions and Oracle SQL hands-on .
- Solid experience in information technology projects, project phases, tasks evaluation and scheduling, project analysis to confirm client need and wants
- Understanding and awareness of issues relating to the access and use of information and knowledge in developing/underdeveloped countries.
- Solid technical contribution to all facets of project development; software and data architect, design methodologies and testing strategies.
Business Intelligence/Analytics: Confidential, Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Tableau, and IBM Cognos
Application Servers: Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, Oracle Application Server and Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySql, Access, and SQL Server
Tools: and IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, JDeveloper, Visual Studio, SQL Developer, and Oracle Forms.
Knowledge of: Struts, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, and J2EE.
Content Management System: Moodle Learning Management Systems (LMS), Liferay and Joomla CMS.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (SCO), Solaris, and Linux Red Hat
Bilingual: Fluency in English/Arabic (reading, writing, conversation)
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Producing stage plans, highlight reports, risk logs, requests for change etc
- Providing strategic direction during the implementation stages.
- Managing client expectations by ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service
- Acting on client feedback.
- Monitoring staff & team performance.
- Lead faculty members for reviewing Confidential curriculums for accreditation process and approval.
- Review and administer and orientation process for new faculty member.
- Lead the advisory board committee to ensure college outcome meet community and industry needs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Teaching project management curriculum for participants who plan to take PMP exam.
- Establish and explore for adults and college graduates that help find jobs in the Kingdom marketplace
Confidential, McLean, VA
Business Intelligence Developer/Business Intelligence Trainer
- Executing business intelligence solutions in projects, using Logi Info Studio and Logi AdHoc business intelligence software, that include business structure, scheduling, performance analysis, software and hardware delivery, architecture, data warehouse suitability, data utilization methodology and ROI optimization
- Responsibilities includes Business Intelligence and Analytics development projects for numerous project from business wide enterprise solutions to include business evaluation for big data, requirements analysis, user specifications, extracts data structure from multiple databases, development of OLAP, cube analysis and developments, dimensional framework meets business needs and requirements, developments of custom reports, dashboard, and custom portals using Logi Info Studio suite of tools.
- Also, working on the evaluation, validating Framework Models, reports, and all objects currently in Logi Info Studio Suite environment for transition into newer environment.
- Responding to customer RFPs by creating technical solutions, and developing estimates and planning model for system integration projects.
- Assisted in a numerous business intelligence projects and management; facilitation and interaction with data; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting of metrics to assess progress.
- Worked and participated on multi-disciplinary projects requiring a broad knowledge of the planning, scheduling and team forming and its key functions.
- Delivering hands-on technical on Business intelligence to clients, partners and associates.
- Enhancing learning and information by creating client reports, designing dashboards and scorecards utilizing Logi tools and servers.
- Providing technical solution development; including solution architecture and project management expertise to various projects throughout the firm
Confidential, Manassas, VA
IT/Programming Department; Senior Technical Trainer/Professor
- Trained students and adults participants on IT applications and computer programming courses, database development and implementation of Oracle Database SQL, PL/SQL, Microsoft Office Project, SQL Language, Java, VB, and C++ programming languages, HTML, XML, Java Scripts, and .NET environment.
- Formulated and presented student retention strategy for improving student enrollment with international partners and developed online course for the university.
- Consistently developed new delivery methods and Developed Terminal Course Objective TCO for courses to be used by many faculty members for guidance, course syllabuses, and presentation materials to enhance delivery and clarify contents. Developed efficient online materials and documentation that helped increase the ratio of student retention by 10%. Managed the purchasing team for 60 Sun Micro Systems desktop workstations and Sun software packages including acquisition feasibility analysis, requirement analysis, request for proposal, request for quote, as well as appropriate maintenance and needs.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, upgrades, administration, monitoring, and maintenance of multiple student’s databases.
- Maintained existing databases, monitored, and improved database performance for future expansion requirements and executed plans for redundancy and disaster recovery as well as security and safeguarding of the databases.
- Recruited, oriented and mentored full and part time faculty; in addition to instructing in seat and online undergraduate and graduate coursework in software engineering, and project management.
- Recommended changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate department's operation.
- Integrated the technology roadmaps for the al and Teaching Operations with the full portfolio of other business technology initiatives across the colleges, and ensured that key synergies and dependencies are identified and manage.
- Counseled students on career development and career planning.
- Worked closely with director of to identify needs, developed programs and teaching materials in addition to the developing new curriculum and improvise existing course materials and case studies.
Confidential, Rosslyn, VA
- Instructed IT project management, system analysis, software engineering, web servers programming, web design and development courses, game programming and modeling, database modeling, design and implementation; system analysis, data structure, system design, project management, software construction, and applications development as part of an accredited associates and bachelor degree program.
- Developed relationships with IT companies to form academic advisory committees to facilitate feedback on the level of collegiate .
- Participated in ongoing curriculum development to improve al and content; to ensure it meets the demands of the market place.
Confidential, Manassas, VA
T/Programming Department Faculty
- Instructed accredited associate and bachelor degree program courses that included data modeling, database design and implementation, project management, system analysis, software engineering, web design and development; web servers, programming, system analysis, data structure, system design, project management, software construction, and applications development.
- Developed new curriculum, improved course materials, and produced case studies.
- Conducted professional for technical trainers in Java, Oracle, UML and data modeling.
- Identified software and hardware requirements, procurement and planning for Manassas campus.
Confidential, Manassas, VA
Head of Client Server Programming
- Managed the Client Server Department; a team of 15+ instructors, in addition to instructing courses in Oracle Database Development and Administration, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle-Visual Basic Integration, Database Modeling and Normalization, Java Programming, UNIX, C/C++, Relational Database Management and Information Systems Analysis and Design.
- As senior lecturer, led my team to design and instruct successful courses in current information technology, which put CLC at that time at the top of the curve as a leading technical school among others nationwide.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Technical Support Specialist
- Worked with clients to determine user needs, and developed technical solutions based on requirements.
- Provided production and development support for existing systems.
- Analyzed, designed and consulted clients on IT solutions to improve their business performance.
- Developed technical modules for clients, and trained customers on recommend IT hardware/software solutions.
Confidential, Anne, MD
Computer Science Graduate Student
- Designed, developed, coded, debugged and implemented numerous software applications using Oracle and C/C++ under UNIX and windows platform.
- An example includes a Hospital Information Systems database graduate project designed to readily extract patient’s information.
- Participated in the identification, implementation and evaluation of the Organizational Structure of the Confidential Planning project; financed by Confidential.
- Managed and provided technical guidance on the systems needed for information management and resource center development.
- Developed technical project plan, evaluated international consultants and negotiated contracts with international and local stakeholders.
- Worked on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Acted as an advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems