- 10 years of professional experience across Solution Consulting, Sales Support/Presales, and Business Analyst; currently spearheading as Sr. Solution Consultant with Confidential .
- 8.5 years of experience in setting up Consulting and presales and process in Enterprise scale Cloud services, ECM, Portal, Bigdata Solution
- 200+ RFI’s and RFP’s responded till date. Prime responsibilities include proposal writing, estimating costs and efforts, architecting and solution detailing.
- 50+ Product demos and PoC presented to global client
- 11 Business consulting & analyst assignment completed in 4 countries
- Subject matter experts of both open - source and proprietary Cloud/SaaS product, ecommerce, ECM & Portal products
- Dynamic and assertive team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demos and Presentations of products and technologies
- Responses to RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s
- Solution Sizing & Estimation
- Solution Architecting
- Proposal Defence
- Technology Consulting
- Technical Blueprints
- Business and Technical Roadmaps
- Technology Comparisons
- Technical and Business POV
- Experience in Gap Analysis, requirement management, and risk analysis and project plans creation.
- Requirements Management:
- Design and Develop Business Requirements (BRD)/User Stories
- Create Functional specifications (FRD)
- Assist the implementation team
- QA Lead the testing effort
- UAT Management
Project Communication: Axure, Rally, Jira MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Office 365, Basecamp
Programming Knowledge: SQL Query, CSS,HTML
Technologies Most Recently Worked On: Cloud/SaaS: Service Now, SalesForce
Portal: Liferay, Drupal, Magento
ECM: Alfresco, Documentum, SharePoint
Big Data: MongoDB
Analytics: Google, Piwik
Business Development Executive
Sr. Solution Consultant
- Provided business and technical consulting in ECM, Portal, Mobile and eCommerce technologies to help customers make a learned technology selection.
- Evaluated current state of client system architecture and made the recommendations for upgrade to accommodate client product offerings in the short and long terms. A future product roadmap was also provided.
- Co-Developed Open Source Readiness Assessment (OpeRA™) consulting framework
- Researching and assisting in product fitment consulting, New Account Research for lead generation, Identifying gaps in current service offering and researching on new service line offering & prepared Go-to-market strategy.
- Participated in discovery phase of the projects to define scope of requirement, project estimation and creating architecture blue print.
- Develop thorough understanding of existing customer’s business and cross sell company solutions to address specific pain-points of customers.
- Served as the main driver of all client relationships in the practice area. Participate In design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the solutions architect and other project team members.
- Travelled extensively across the USA to provide proposal and solution presentations and demos to prospects, for business analysis activities, sales support and technical consultations.
- Providing pre-sales support to the sales team, creation of product and technology demos and presentations for client engagements as well as solution blueprints, RFP and RFI responses.
- POC/ Demo and product presentation to prospects and work closely with the sales team on the qualification of prospects.
- Developed proposal costing model using spreadsheet, and maintain margin during various stage of proposal negotiation.
- Program management of SOW reviews including the identification of the "win strategy” with the sales account manager
- Worked with the Sales team to ensure key influencers are on board and best practices are being positioned early in the sales process.
- Worked closely with Technology/ Product partners for product licenses and service sell
- Maintaining key relationship with partners/vendors, organized new product workshop for a development team and Prepared various Business Alliance document like SOW, MSA, MoU and SLA.
- Worked on initial design and functional requirements phase for the redesign/re-launch of product. Provided feedback on usability and functional gaps in process flows to business analysts and proposed solutions.
- Cross-functional stakeholder management and coordinating with legal team, track leads and top level management to take necessary business decisions.
- Prepared customized marketing collateral such as: Case Studies, Demos, Presentations, White paper, Sales Collaterals and Website Content to increase brand awareness and increase sales
- Established Presales Best Practice for Solution detailing, Estimation and Presales repository
- Initiated CMMi process for presales team which includes, Audit, and Review of estimation process.