More than 4 years Business Intelligence developing and administering database experience.
- Highly organized - manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Quick learner and hardworking
- Work independently and as part of a team
Systems: Microsoft Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 iOS 5.x/6.x
Databases: Microsoft Sql Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , DB2 (fundamentals), Oracle 09g/10g (fundamentals)
Software: Microsoft Reporting Services 2003/2008, Microsoft Integration Services 2003/2008, Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2008/2010, Microsoft Office Suite 2003/2007/2010 , Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
Business Intelligence Developer
- User support and Change Requests management for an important multinational company operating in the Fashion & Apparel business, based in Florence.
- In - depth knowledge of issues related to the world of PLM.
- Prepare test plans and user documentation for business key users.
- In-depth knowledge Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the Application Lifecycle Management.
- Analysis and development of reports based on Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Corrective and progressive maintenance on specific PLM vertical solution developed in house (about 300 reports).
- Database administrator, analysis and development of database objects, progressive and corrective DB maintenance.
- Consolidated experience in analysis and development of Microsoft SSIS packages in order to implement an ETL.
Business Intelligence Developer - Database Administrator
- Analysis, test and roll out of a new specific solution in C#.
- Analysis and development of reports based on Business Objects 6.5/XI
- Close collaboration with business managers for the analysis and implementation of new solutions to support sales and logistics processes.
- Development of new ETL solution based on Microsoft SQL Server to meet specific business requirements.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office Automation projects.
- User support and help desk tickets management.
- Administration and maintenance of Client/Server infrastructure.
- Backup Administrator.