- Senior BO/Crystal Developers Developer with 6+ years of experience in Design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence Applications using SAP Business Objects Enterprise 4.X and SAP BOBJ (XIR3/XIR2).
- Experience in working with various BI tools such as Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Info View, Universe Designer(IDT and UDT), SAP Lumira, Xcelsius, Tableau, CMC (Central Management Console), Crystal Reports on Windows platforms.
- Experience in creating Universes based on Transactional/Analytical Data Model using Entity - Relationship Model, Dimensional Data Modeling using Star schema and Snowflake schema.
- Experience in handling User management, Content management and Server Management in Business Objects Administration.
- Expert level knowledge of Business Objects universe configuration (parameter settings, etc.) and universe design aspects (loops, contexts, aliases, cardinality, etc.) and row/group level universe security
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills, enthusiastic learner and quickly acclimate to new BI environments.
- Develop Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Outlook
- Promotion Management(CMC)
- Develop WebI
- Report Security
- Version Management(CMC)
- Requirement Elicitation
- Microsoft Excel
- Develop Charts and graphs
- Creating incidents
- Create change requests
- Create Test Scenarios, Test Cases
- Tableau 10
- Published Reports to CMC
- Oracle 10g, MS Access, MS SQL Server
- Python, Freehand SQL
- MS Office, Business Objects(SAP), Crystal Reports, Information Design tool, Web Intelligence Reports, BEx Queries, Xcelsius, Tableau
- Biz. Analysis
- Market Analytics
- Service Analytics
- Customer Analytics
- Data Warehousing
Senior Business Objects/Crystal Reports Developer (Lead Developer)
- Involved in collecting requirements, interacted with prospective clients to gather their analytical requirements, which are very important to customer.
- Worked on planning, designing, developing, distributing, publishing and maintaining Universes.
- Created new crystal and WebI reports from the scratch to meet the business area and end user requirements
- Resolved the bugs in the WebI reports as per the business requirements
- Designed, developed, and analyzed the results of complex data queries necessary to identify data quality issues
- Tuned and Enhanced Universes with SQL Queries, short cut joins, aggregate functions for the Report Performance.
- Developed Xcelsius Dashboards as per the requirement.
- Promoted reports from one environment to other using Promotion Management tool.
- Added new objects and modified the existing objects in universes to meet the needs of the reporting.
- Did User Acceptance and Business Acceptance testing of the Web Intelligence reports.
- Provided accesses to the new users, organized the folders in the repository using CMC.
Environment: Business Objects, Web Intelligence 4.1, Crystal Reports 2013, Launch Pad, Windows XP, MS SQL Server, SQL, Information Design Tool(IDT), MS- Excel, Xcelsius.
Senior Business Objects Developer
- Involved in collecting requirements, interacted with prospective clients to gather their analytical requirements.
- Responsible for understanding end user requirement and convert into functional requirement and involved in preparing project plan.
- Designed, developed, maintained and tested universes for supporting ad hoc queries and canned reports.
- Implemented User Security and other admin tasks such as managing different reports on the repository.
- Created Technical Specification requirements (use cases, interface specifications) by translating business requirements
- Did admin tasks such as promoting reports, managing folders, accesses to the folders and reports in CMC
- Involved in the migration of the webi reports from 3.1 to 4.1 Business Objects Version.
- Organized data in WEBI report Inserting Filters, Sorting, Ranking and highlighting data.
- Provide to the end users on Business Objects WebI reporting.
- Generate reports with parameters, sub reports, cross tabs, charts using Crystal Reports
- Did UAT testing on webi reports.
- Did the HIPAA as it was the requirement of the client.
Environment: Business Objects 4.1, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence (Java, HTML), Information Design Tool (IDT), Windows 7, MS SQL Server, Import Wizard, CMC, Galigeo, HIPAA, MS Excel
Business Objects/Crystal Reports Developer
Confidential, Westlake Village, CA
- Directly communicated with Users and participated in meetings for requirements gathering and provided Production and Technical Support to the Users and Business Analysts.
- Design and Development of Business Objects Universes, which suits the standard, analytical and ad-hoc reporting requirements which lead to Developing, Testing and enhancing existing Business Objects Universes
- Involved in migration of Crystal reports from oracle 10g to 11g.
- Automated document Scheduling, Publishing and Distribution for WebI and Info View clients through Central Management Console.
- Created WEBI reports using Business Objects functionality’s like Queries, Slice and Dice, Drill Down, Cross Tab, Master Detail and Formulae’s etc.
- Did User Acceptance and Business Acceptance Testing of all the Crystal Reports.
- Generated Dashboards with filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently.
- Prepared Functional Design Specification Documents for the crystal reports.
- Worked on ITSM incident tracking tool.
Environment: Business Objects 4.1, Web Intelligence (Java, HTML), Information Design Tool (IDT), Crystal Reports 2013, Launch Pad, Windows 7, MS SQL Server, CMC, Excel, Xcelsius
SAP Business Objects Developer
- Worked as BO administrator. Installed, configured and maintained BO secured environment.
- Created Canned Reports with various complex features, created charts and templates.
- Used Business Miner to find out the credit worthy ness of the customers and reasons for their default in making prompt payments.
- Promoted reports from one environment to other using Upgrade Management tool.
- Developed complex reports that involved multiple data providers, cross tabs, bar charts, pie charts, complex variables and calculation contexts in the Crystal report 2011 environment.
- Trained end users on Business Objects Products.
- Created management reports in Excel that became company standard for recording financial information
- Developed spreadsheets that redefined how company reconciled balance sheets on monthly and annual basis.
Environment: SAP Business Objects XI 3.1/4.0, Universe Design Tool(UDT), CMC, Oracle 10g, Supervisor, Excel
Business Objects/ Crystal Reports Intern/ Developer
- Participated in requirements gathering, analysis and structured Business Intelligence platform based on user requirements.
- Coordinating with Warehouse team and other data Provides to ensure data is loaded in time, thus ensuring report refreshes are happening in time.
- Measure, Dimension and Detail objects were created to meet the needs of end user requirements so that every possible query could be achieved, created various classes and objects for universe.
- Solved the issues during designing such as loops, Cartesian product due to fan trap and chasm traps.
- Used complex calculations, created variables, Breaks, Conditions, Sorting and Ranking in reports.
Environment: SAP Business Objects XI 3.1, Web Intelligence, Business Objects Designer, CMC, Info View, BO Data Service 3.1, MS SQL Server, MS OFFICE, Universe Designer Tool