- Experienced IT and Mortgage Business Leader with 20+ years of proven technology design, delivery and operations experience in a range of corporate environments and 8+ years of Executive level management in the Credit, Servicing, and Default aspects of the Mortgage industry. Dynamic, hands on, Leader specializing in building and managing highly efficient, results orientated, and customer satisfaction focused teams.
- Well rounded business strategist with strong Data Analysis, Modeling, Data Warehousing, Consumer Credit, Database, and Technology skills.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Sr. IT Manager, SAS Platform Manager
- Lead Project to reuirements gather, RFP, design, and implementation of Technology Refresh Project to upgrade the 250TB SAS environment from individual servers to a 850TB SAS Grid built on Cisco UCS Blade and Netapp Filer technologies enabling more targeted and deeper analyses with faster time to answer for the business.
- Hands on Leader of team of 6 in day - to-day operations and management of Corporate SAS Analytic Environment (1100 Desktops, 2500 Users, 5 SAS Servers, and 250TB of storage).
- Supported the full suite of SAS products to include the BI and the DI product suites.
- Linux and Storage admin for first 6 months of implementation until dedicated Admins could be hired.
Confidential, Richmond VA
Group VP, Default Operations Reporting and Strategy
- Worked with multiple Lines of Business to gather and document requirements for centralized analysis and reporting to improve quality and reduce time to Operations and Management decisions.
- Key member of team supporting Servicing Consent order analysis and remediation. Specicically responsible for gathering reuqirements, documenting, and managing the Telephony and IT infrastructure projects of Default Single Point of Contact establishment to meet Consent Order requirements.
- Key architect in conception and Management of Project to design and build out of a new centralized 25TB SAS Based Data Warehouse and the Reporting, Analytics, Modeling, and Forecasting teams in the Household Lending Default Servicing business unit addressing shortcomings of prior silo-ed infrastructure.
- Responsible gathering and documenting requirements and implementation of Servicing Models used in capacity planning (Roll Rate), Segmentation (Decision Trees and Scorecards), and Default and Prepayment (Regression) projections to improve decisions leading to cost reductions and improved customer service.
- Responsible for proving Strategic analysis to improve Executive Decision making process related to all aspects of Default (Collections, Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, REO, Bankruptcy, and Recovery) for both Consumer and Mortgage Lending.
- Completed School of Mortgage Banking Course 1 and School of Mortgage Servicing Course.
Confidential, Minneapolis MN
VP Servicing Analytics
- Managed Project with Treasury Department on formulating policy and industry action for ARM2 and ARM3 FastTrack Modification process in early 2008.
- Lead team and process that developed models for Default and Delinquency for Servicing Acquisition process to lower credit and operational risk and improve profitability.
- Responsible for all technical liaison for with Confidential Services (IT provider) and the Home and Consumer Finance Technology Strategy Group (parent organization).