- Demonstrated process design, mapping/modeling, analysis & and improvement expertise to deliver corporate policies & procedures. Recognized for quality, responsiveness, initiative, follow - through, efficiency & attention to detail. Demonstrated flexibility in environments with changing priorities, ambiguity & frequent obstacles. Skilled in conducting critical process reviews instrumental in improving business processes, reducing costs & enhancing communication.
Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word, FrontPage, OneNote, SharePoint v3, Visio
Web: Internet, Intranet, Filenet Web Services Library, Dream Weaver, Vignette Management Console (SPI), J.P. Morgan Chase & Confidential Institute internal content management systems (CMS)
Life cycle Methodologies: LBMS-Platinum, Summit D, Delivery Process (internal to J.P. Morgan Chase)
TIBCO Software: Nimbus Business process discovery & analysis to help drive business process initiatives
Process Management Analyst
- Used process diagramming & analysis to clarify, update, integrate, and/or streamline processes. This helped build integration of processes across functions & topic areas.
- Contributed to the requirements, selection & implementation of Nimbus, a process management tool.
- Documented internal operating process for using Nimbus to deliver & maintain over 650 procedures & policies in an effective & consistent manner, as well as retiring old content & system. This ensured a seamless transition between systems for staff.
- Facilitated workshops for subject matter experts (SMEs) & stakeholders to collaboratively define current processes & to ensure that each process was complete, accurate & compliant with regulations.
- Wrote procedures & trained peers on internal authoring tool (Standard-Based Management System) to provide a knowledge base across internal team.
- Led interlibrary loan process project in identifying inconsistent procedures across regions & documenting gaps.
Business Process Specialist
- Based on previous technical writing experience & quickly learning Battelle’s tools using xml code, was able to support three facilitators by conducting critical reviews of new / updated procedures before publication.
- Clarified & updated internal procedures & checklists to reflect current processes & to improve communication. This led to better collaboration among team members, especially during hand-offs.
- Developed standards for documenting material to deliver content in a consistent format. Conducted content audits to ensure consistent naming conventions across procedures & accuracy of materials. This resulted in providing reliable information to staff & improving user satisfaction.