- Practiced administrator offering a strong background within the healthcare and insurance industries, blending extensive training, academics, and hands - on experience.
- Highly committed to excellence in account management, analysis, and compliance with a focus on supporting attainment of financial, business, and service goals.
- Build and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, liaising with clients and internal / external entities to address issues, requests, and inquiries.
- Enforce adherence to policies, procedures, regulations, audit requests, and top quality standards.
- Recognized expert in 1099 reporting, forensic audits, and training.
Patient Access Representative
- Contributed to cost reductions through recommendation of enhanced procedures on department and corporate levels.
- Participated in streamlining registration processes through research and identification of new technologies.
Jr. Accounting Analyst
- Orchestrated investigations focused on special financial projects assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Played a key role in proper processing of daily financial, payroll, cash transactions, billing, disbursements, expense accounting, and deposits.
- Verified transactional accuracy through review and monitoring of accounts receivables and overall business transactions.
- Selected to take on additional projects and assignments following top levels of performance and contributions.