- Highly accomplished technology executive building and deploying financial systems to produce significant savings for numerous organizations throughout the globe.
- Visionary with deep engineering background and proven experience defining roadmaps, executing on stated strategies, globally dispersed team leadership and fostering relationships within a broad ecosystem.
- Serve as the chief application architect by managing cross functional teams, architecting best practices and introducing enterprise toolsets to multi - site development teams
- Lead a portfolio of ERP solutions, enterprise content management, collaboration technologies, business intelligence, and large-scale AP processing solutions
- Oversee $17.5M+ annual financial systems developments and deployments by infusing AGILE methodologies within a highly structured (Sarbanes Oxley) environment
- Successfully upgraded legacy systems for over sixty five agencies to align with the latest technologies and cloud-based service offerings
- CxO advisor providing budget assessment, cost control measures, implementation best practice guidance and technical collaboration while serving as a primary point of escalation during deployments
- Chief Architect driving strategic product roadmaps while remaining a hands-on lead functional partner building complex cross-module product designs
Platforms: Windows 2003/2008, Virtualization (VMware), IIS, Terminal Services, SMTP, Active Directory, TCP/IP, ODBC, .Net Framework 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.x
Databases: SQL Server, FoxPro, MS Access
Systems: SharePoint 2007/2010, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, SQL Server, SourceSafe, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio (UML), Microsoft Dynamics AX, MS Office
Confidential, New York, NY
GLOBAL TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
- Continually build and mentor a cross-functional team of forty seven technology professionals while serving as the hands-on chief architect for all product development and infrastructure deployments.
- Continually assess critical market needs to develop technology roadmaps while defining the department’s standard operating procedures to support both short and long-term deliverables.
- Employ AGILE SDLC methodologies to develop robust solutions within core finance (GL, AP, AR, HR and Cash Management) and operational (Project Accounting, Timesheets and Expenses) areas of the business.
- Meticulously led large-scale software design and development efforts to re-engineer financial systems to meet the organization’s consolidation strategy of 856 mid-market back office operations to 82 accounting centers.
- Designed and oversee five “Level two” and “Level three” datacenters including engineering, disaster recovery, business continuity and Sarbanes Oxley audits while architecting standard operating procedures at the facility and for their individual implementations.
- Continually lead the assessment, negotiations, SLA’s and deployment of all 3rd party solutions to core financial systems resulting in a 35% reduction toward organization’s custom development commitments.
- Instrumental in the construction of three development sites while building enterprise-class collaboration systems (SharePoint) and development toolsets (Microsoft Team Foundation Server) to support the department’s aggressive growth.
Vice President, director of customer assurance and quality assurance senior developer and business analyst
- Partnered with the CEO and other executives to prioritize work streams for support, testing, Confidential data distribution and product deployments.
- Oversaw the development of key modules within the organization’s product line while mentoring developers.
- Restructured a single-tiered support organization into a two-tiered account driven team resulting in an 80% increase in the department’s productivity and 35% increase in overall customer satisfaction.
- Instrumental in the design and rollout of the organization’s first SaaS-based model servicing North America and Australia resulting in a $1.2M annual revenue stream for the organization.
- Led two full product-wide upgrades from DOS-based backend to the latest technologies allowing the organization to offer next generation solutions to its clients.
- Successfully implemented an enterprise ticketing and knowledge-based system resulting in the organization’s first truly collaborative environment and paradigm shift to support future growth.
Confidential, New york, NY
Director of Media Analysis/ Senior media analyst
- Accountable for organization-wide delivery of key information including ratings, call center feeds, spot verification and reconciled media spend.
- Maintained all daily 3rd party data provider relationships including telemarketers, broadcast verification services and major software vendors while contributing to weekly executive status meetings.
- Partnered with the CEO and other agency executives to successfully introduce automation and new technologies to support 220% agency growth within 1.5 years.
- Key resource in the assessment and implementation of a cooperative technology venture supporting the merger of two back-office processing centers providing key direct response campaign metrics for a Confidential 100 company.