- A results - driven professional analyst with a proven track record of success; Securing customer loyalty and building relationships with external and internal business partners; Superior communication, innovation, organization presentation and analytical abilities. Demonstrated ability to lead and manage others coupled with solid experience and training in Project Management and Analytics.
- Developed and provided an approved syllabus that follows a template for Intro to Computers (20 students enrolled).
- Lead weekly class lectures to discuss the content and provide insight into the weekly assignments
- Utilized appropriate computer technology to enhance student learning process.
- Significant improvements in the e-learning processes, productivity, quality, and student satisfaction experience.
- Including the creation of course supporting documents including tests, worksheets, and in and out of class assignments and activities. Lending it-self to use Web 2.0 applications including Blogs, YouTube & Twitter to supplement in class learning.
Lead Business Analyst
- Lead routine actionable reporting meetings and analysis to executives / collaborators to support business decisions in pricing of retention radios and mostly music offering (as a listening option) . Overall incremental increases in performance of 10% in Mostly music take rates vs the 2% take rate initially outlined.
- Instrumental in high-visibility presentations of results for executive management most pertinent KPI’s Monitoring, development of a self-care Google web analytical tool dashboard (log-in, success, throughput and bounce back rates) etc. Online enrollment increased by 25% by creating and successfully implementing strategies
- Prepared weekly action register outlining financial operational analysis to determine resource allocation for key indexes, economic, business metrics highlighting the upticks or oddities in the matrix.
- Developed and implemented quantitative research methodologies including quality surveying, benchmarking, and statistical modelling
- Provides reporting requirements to call center vendors, finance, reporting and other cross-functional teams to illustrate overall program performance for marketing campaigns ( Win-back, Gross Add, Upsell/Cross Sell)
- Identified, analyzed and communicated risks to stakeholders and established contingency plans in regards to preventing future or limiting impact on projects progress.
- Applied technical proficiency with Crystal Reports, SQL Developer and SharePoint to centralize reporting into one repository.
- Developed, interpreted, and implemented complex financial and accounting concepts, or techniques for financial planning and analysis.
- Reported to management finding’s and offer suggestions about resource utilization and assumptions underlying subscriber monthly operating report.
- Provided and report variance, and trend analysis versus budget, forecast with prior periods.
- Audited and reconcile regional specific data from multiple sources and distribute to appropriate business partners.
- Prepared and maintained forecasts for capital expenses by department; analyze performance against plan.
- Served as the Single Point of Contact ( SPOC) for two major enterprise accounts Confidential Communications and Siemens with line attainments of 50k plus.
- Improved the monthly billing review process to be encompassing of MTD actual performance of wireless usage, updating the necessary contacts on the account, account maintenance issues and knowledge base improvements. Resulting in call-volume reduction of 5% initially growing incrementally to 15% to our call centers.
- Created and maintained project workflows, business process/ database management updates, and account maintenance requests.
- Implemented telecommunications solutions by utilizing project management principles and managing deliverables in a timely manner.
- Managed the workflow assignment of 5-Coordinators. Developed customer contacts and performance measurements, performed quarterly audits of both individual employee and team results in terms of sales, order completion, order efficiency, and customer relationship management.
- Grew revenue and track trends, costs, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Lead team meetings to discuss process improvements, IT or billing issues, SOP’s, product launches, training and team building planning activities both onsite and offsite.
- Audited and managed all facets of invoicing and reporting product (hierarchy, revenue analysis, exceptions, via Internet Billing Analysis System etc.).
- Created and tracked Rates for Proposals (RFP) project plans and contracts for sales teams for potential and existing National Account clients business.
- Prepared wireless budgets for enterprise organizations, scheduled activities associated with rate plan analysis and coached organizations on expense review, standardization of wireless options and tracking expense deviation
- Successfully reallocated a record-breaking $100k in misapplied/unassigned payments to clients accounts