- Delivering results and leveraging technologies to support business goals
- Results oriented and dedicated IT professional with 17 years experience in all facets of application development and project management for Confidential - world’s largest children’s books publisher.
- Great at developing collaborative partnerships with business stakeholders, technical teams, and colleagues.
- Adept in streamlining, business processes, enhancing, productivity levels, and introducing process improvements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, Core Java, Waterfall SDLC, and WSO2 API Manager.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Business Analysis, Design, & Management
- Data, Report Analysis, & Statistics
- Technology Enhancements & Process Improvement
- QA Testing, including Web Services & APIs
- Vendor Management
- API Monitoring with Elasticsearch, cURL, & Kafka
- Java Programming & SQL queries
- IVR Administration & Troubleshooting
- Documenting, Mentoring, & Compliance
- Call Center & Customer Service Relations
- Self-motivated and flexible, working independently and/or as a part of a team.
- Excellent judgement, initiative, and resourcefulness.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills; detail and quality oriented.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Building tokenized APIs (RESTful & SOAP) with WSO2 API Manager and from Swaggers. API testing with SOAPUI.
- Collaborated to drive integration between the new e-commerce, hosted IVR, and backend systems.
- API production monitoring with Kibana/Elasticsearch and Kafka; researching and rectifying issues.
- Monitoring of Web Services and IBM WebSphere, plus handling and reporting issues.
Technical Lead - Application Development
- Built IVR voice app: call flows, Java programming, alerting conditions, sound editing, and app settings.
- Created back-end app: Java programming, SQL, JDBC, as400, integrated web services, and emailing.
- Developed collaborative partnerships with business stakeholders, technical teams, and colleagues.
- SQL queries, web services, sound, & app. Designed test cases to ensure proper app functionality.
- Managed all business and emergency announcements.
- Administered IVR/CTI structure and monitored system metrics to maintain optimal platform performance.
- Managed IVR statistical database, collected data and reported to the business and the Contact Center.
- Provided yearly overviews and reports to the senior management to depict and analyze IVR performance.
- Customized call detail info records for auditing, performance review, and IVR enhancements.
- Reviewed IVR reports for the applications and T1/CTI ports. Daily, monthly, and yearly.
- Responded to the app and IVR/CTI alerts. Resolved technical issues with Contact Center and/or Confidential .
- Supported Contact Center in emergency situations. Maintaining strong relationship with Confidential .
- Maintained IVR documentation including call flows.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Built IVR voice app call flows, Java programming, alerting conditions, sound editing, and app settings.
- Created back-end app: Java programming, SQL, JDBC, as400, and emailing.
- Supported IWR online app: programming, testing, and production support.
- Monitored IVR portal: T1 ports, app, and servers.
- Played a key role in IVR administration and troubleshooting.
- Reviewed and provided IVR reports, plus performed data analysis.
- Programmed in Java the online
- Tested functionality of the online
- Reviewed functional requirements and specifications for the new online project.