- My professional experience in the private sector includes business consulting, process design and implementation, and design of new systems and procedures.
- I have worked with a variety of industry specialties which include Insurance, Retail, Finance, Retirement Plans and Health & Productivity.
- I have worked alone and on project teams, and led business and IT teams through project engagements from Initiate to Implementation.
Office Tools: MS Windows, Lotus Notes, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Internet Explorer, Visio, QuickrMS SharePoint, MS Outlook, Clear Quest, Quality Center
Creative Software: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Publisher
Business Development Lead
- Facilitate requirements gathering and business process modeling sessions with stakeholders, and am accountable for business deliverable work products.
- Utilize ESDM, Change Management and PMP methodologies to achieve specific goals.
- Ensure that the solution fits the business objectives and customer needs within budgeted constraints.
- Work in waterfall and agile development models.
- Led teams consisting of business analysts, sales professionals, software developers, marketing and operations staff to design additional web - based product offerings for customers.
- Trained and managed teams for both Health & Wellness and Leave Administration program implementations.
- Reduced cost of program launch activities with changes to implementation process.
- Improved client satisfaction on program implementations by 50% for 2009.
Confidential, Worthington, OH
- Led a team of 11 on the development of sales support systems for a new product launch which brought the client $1 million in sales in the first year.
- Developed 23 course offerings and assessment tests for the training division.
- Managed recruiting and training initiative for new-hires.