- Extensive knowledge in tracking systems: Blue Force Tracker, RF - ITV Tracker and MTS Tracker.
- Strong working of knowledge of dispatching commercial and intermodal drivers throughout the Southern and Pacific region of The United States.
- Supervised in manifesting and routing cargo through air, ground transportation, and training of new military soldiers.
- Downloaded/Uploaded 162 trains, consisting of 9,149 rail cars and 31,532 pieces of military equipment as a Master Load Builder.
- Great understanding of all dispatching, and transportation fields.
Assistant Logistics Manager
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick-ups by carrier specified on paperwork.
- Created Bill of Ladings for LTL Freight shipments.
- Familiar with various freight companies and their requirements.
- Able to determine weight and calculate shipping costs effectively.
- Delivered orders to customers on site in professional and expeditious manner.
- Negotiate tariffs and schedules with transportation companies.
- Made shipping decisions based upon need/ travel time/ and budget.
- Created part numbers and assign product to correct bin locations.
- Worked with Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS shipping systems.
- Maintained accurate "real time" inventory.
- Maintained high employee morale.