- Logistics & CRM expert in Salesforce.com and Oracle with over nine years of experience seeking challenging position
- Experience in Salesforce Business Analyst and ERP Consultant in Salesforce.com.
- Nine Years of experience in Oracle applications system, expert in Logistics & CRM modules
- Experienced in working with clients to map out their existing Business Processes and providing system - based solutions that increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Experienced in Scoping Phase, Gap Analysis, Testing, and Implementation Phase.
- Skilled in customizing standard objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote, Forecasting, and Call Center.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.
- Technical Documentation Design of Interfaces, Conversions and Reports
- Application Developer & System Administrator Responsibilities
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Team player with excellent execution and delivery abilities
- Proficient in learning new technologies and quickly adapting to new environment.
CORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Oracle applications release 11i E - Business Suite
- Oracle Logistics, CRM and Finance modules
- Complex PL/SQL queries
- Technical design documentation
- Data conversion mapping
- End user training
- End-to-end process testing and verification
- Oracle quality assurance
Salesforce and Desk.com consultant
- Participated in requirements gathering and definition of the business process.
- Managing and configuring salesforce.com projects in alignment with best practices.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Involved in Design and development of Workflows rules, triggers, validation rules and other customizations with Salesforce.
- Configured security and organizational hierarchy for Salesforce implementation.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Configured Reports for custom objects and associated them to Dashboard.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Integrated SFDC system with Docusign and Survey Gizmo apps.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
Senior Staff Consultant
- Selected of 45 consultants for first ever implementations of Oracle Modules Marketing and Mobile Field Service
- Completed a record seven projects, four ahead of schedule
- Ranked first by clients in consultant satisfaction survey
Lead Logistics Consultant
- Creating new reports and forms customization for the operational arm of Confidential, the largest generic manufacturer in the world, including integrations between operations and finance divisions
Customers Conversion Track Leader
- Requirement gathering and gap analysis; Data collection with complex PL/Sql queries
- Preparation of test plan and test cases; Data conversion execution
- Advanced Pricing Senior Consultant, Delek ( DLEKG:Tel Aviv ) , Israel - OM, PO, INV, Pricing, AP, AR
- Functional design of the Advanced Pricing module; Functional setups and configuration, including complex pricing structure, pricing attributes and formulas
- Design and execute interfaces and customized forms
CRM Technical Senior Consultant
- Technical design and specs for setup documents
- Implementation and CRP; Go-live and post go-live support
- Implementation of Mobile field service and Dispatch Center modules, including design of solution documents, setup documents and user guides
- On-site (South Africa) implementation and CRP of inventory organization, including design documents, user guidance and go-live support at the customer site
- On-going modules support, including queries in PL/SQL, creating Alerts, forms design customization, custom reports testing, and month end closing process
Logistic Consultant Lead
- Maintenance support and user training for the Logistic module, including go-live and post go-live support
Logistic and CRM Consultant
- Implementation and CRP for Order Management including the following modules:
- Advanced Pricing, Quotation Approvals Condition, CRM Trading Community Architecture and Marketing; Solution design through research and understanding of client requirements, designing setup documents, CRP and user guides
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Selected for the testing team of the biggest HR project ever implemented at Confidential Israel which involved handling over 3000 personnel files, tax records, salary & benefits information, recruiting and training data
- Recognized by Confidential as highest performing analyst and requested to stay on and lead ongoing project implementation and support
- Discovered critical bugs in a multi-million dollar project for Confidential leading to a job offer in one of the largest consulting companies in Israel
Project Manager and Quality Assurance Analyst
- Sole QA Analyst asked to remain with Confidential following Confidential ’s acquisition, including a pay increase
- Promoted to Project Manager and included in Yael’s executive management team as well as given responsibility for managing five employees, and client relations
Oracle Applications Quality Assurance Manager
- Managed help desk team at Confidential, an internet platform for integrating ERP systems with E-commerce functionality including support for Purchases, Purchase Agreements, Quotes, Blanket Agreements, Inventory Management, and Supplier Management
- Promoted to Head of QA team in less than six months.