A marketing executive experienced in defining a company’s global marketing technology strategies and delivering the organizations brand objectives. A proven ability to successfully lead business and technical initiatives from strategy inception through full life - cycle development. Accustomed to managing large organizations, complex initiatives, with full management accountability for budget/resources. Experienced at creating strategic marketing plans that are aligned to the company’s business drivers, to enable the creation of a clear road map to deliver the overall business objectives.
- Enterprise IT Architecture
- Portfolio Management
- Technology Standards / Process
- Life-Cycle Project Management
- Application Development & Support
- IT Compliance & Security
- Informatics & Knowledge Management (SAS, BO, Terradata)
- SAP Systems, Corporate Networks & Voice, Applications/D atabases
- Advanced Technologies
- Technology User
- Marketing, Sales, & HRIS
- Strategic Planning & Market Research
- Business Case Development
- Build / Manage Metrics Dashboard
- Requirements & Priority Definition
- Financial Analysis & Budgeting
- Regulatory & Industry Compliance
- Negotiation & Contract Administration
- Start-ups / Mergers / Acquisitions
- Marketing: Direct, Loyalty, Interactive
- E-Business Development
- Portfolio, Program, Project Management
- Scope Development and Management
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Risk Management / Mitigation
- Communication Management
- Resource Management
- P & L / Budget Management
- Vendor Selection / Management
- Organizational Process & Design
- Change Management & Integration
- Consensus Building & Motivation
- Role Definition & Clarification
- Knowledge Transfer & Coaching
- Policy / Procedure Development
- Leadership Coaching
- Life Cycle Project Management
- Compliance & Security
- Disaster Recovery: Plan/Execution
- Methodologies: Rational RUP - Use Case, Iterative, RAD/JAD, Agile
- SharePoint/Drupal/Day Content Management
- Application Change Management
- Services Desk Process/Procedure
- Client Centric Management
- Focus Groups / Labs
- Market Research, Segmentation
- Test Market Research
Global Marketing Director
- Delivered an integrated experience planning discipline for traditional & digital brand Marketing planning.
- Created the global digital brand platform that provides a common marketing framework for digital brand/campaign management & CRM.
- Identified, Created, and Developed brand partnerships with Confidential.
- Reached a marketing alliance with Confidential giving us the exclusive right to develop and market breakfast foods based on a range of new and old Confidential characters.
- Developed POP Tarts brand alliance with Scholastic news to in corporate a multi channel marketing campaign.
- Created marketing/technology strategies for Social, Mobile, Multi-Market Publishing, Digital Analytics, and Digital Buzz Listening Platforms.
- Developed Confidential corporate site strategy, leading to a global alignment for this Master Brand.
- Currently leading Confidential 's first-ever Global Experiential Marketing Promotion
- Hired and managed four major vendors for outsourcing services/consulting services
- Direct role in delivering the Enterprise Information Mgmt. strategy for transforming business data into insights across the Confidential group and corporate support systems.
- This simplified our systems infrastructure from over 300 separate systems of record into one.
- The strategic planning created a “Road Map” to realize the creation of our Consumer Data Strategies.
- Worked closely with senior executives to develop viable marketing and business development strategies/plans.
- Managed advertising, direct mail campaigns, collateral production, and all other marketing functions.
- Responsible for conducting market research, competitive intelligence, pricing, new product launch and marketing communications projects.
- Allocated the appropriate level of resources across 104 countries to support the day to day business operations, reducing the contractor spend by 20%.
- Implemented portfolio management and the project management discipline across the regions & franchises that resulting in a 75% increase KPI based delivery.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Built global Internet consumer-facing software applications and services using .NET Frameworks 2.0/3.0, for consumer-facing Internet application that produced over 5 million in savings
- Created the global digital architecture group that covered the all five layers of architecture for all operating companies.
- Developed reporting and management infrastructure to manage our business partners, senior level clients, and vendors in relation to project and support status.
- Built the first program and project management methodologies, Program/Project Management Offices, Project Portfolio Management solutions, toolkits,, mentoring, coaching and quality reviews for the company
- Effective management of over 125 programs & projects concurrently.
- Led the implementation of SAP CRM for the international operating units.
- Hired and managed Confidential for this implementation.
Manager of Technology
- Directed the development, execution, and maintenance of numerous global interactive & ecommerce websites.
- Worked with clients to define the brand strategy, organization of information, site maps, and support as it related to the target audiences’ experience.
- Automated the Marlboro Miles continuity program into horizontal loyalty card based program across 800,000 partner venues.
- Improved & consolidated our IT sourcing strategy to be able to execute over 50% percent of our project delivery through external capability.
- Worked to define contractual terms and key performance metrics.
- Delivered the Enterprise Information Mgmt. strategy for transforming business data into insights across the Confidential group and corporate support systems.million.
- Built the eBusiness strategy for the enterprise.
- Developed the technical & organizational capability to support over 30 million dollars a day in business transactions.
- Created the corporate website & the first CRM program.
- This implementation involved SAP for field sales, call center, customer contact, supporting 20,000,000 records initially which grew to 60,000,000 records.
Co-founder & Vice President of Technology
- Supervised seven managers and Confidential staff of 41 and 31 contracted consultants, which included project managers, systems analysts, and software developers.
- Responsible for communicating the technical aspects of the business to investors, business/IT conferences and shareholders.
- Managed systems development, deployment and operations for all internal and outsourced projects within approved budgets.
- Implemented the design and development of advanced technology solutions and built quality assurance into the software solutions.
- Designed, managed, tested and deployed four software applications
- Responsible for current and future technology platform and architecture choices, including hardware and commercial software code integration.
- Responsible for the entire development resource strategy and for its coordination with the demands of quality and opportunity timing emanating from the market.
- Planed and directed all investigations and negotiations pertaining to technical aspects, mergers, joint ventures, patents, business acquisitions, or sales of a major assets.