- Extensive experience in Master Data Management, Data warehouse, Business Intelligence, application development for front end, back end and middle tier technologies.
- Extensive experience in Data Warehousing and hands on with ETL tools like Ab Initio & Informatica.
- Strong experience in PL/SQL, Shell Scripting and other programming languages.
- Excellent Master Data Management, Data Warehousing and Data Modeling knowledge.
- Excellent MDM experience as MDM/ETL Analyst with IBM Initiate MDS (Master Data Service); Work Bench, Hub, Inbound Broker, Outbound Broker, Enterprise Viewer, Initiate Inspector, Search Harness, Bulksearch, Clover ETL, Initiate BXM and IXM utilities.
- Lots of experience dealing with the business end users. Excellent ability to understand and implement projects from the management perspective.
- Excellent team building skills. Led and managed teams responsible for delivering/maintaining critical projects.
- Experience in working as a Developer, Designer and Team Lead and Manager.
- Good team player, hard working, self - motivated and self-learner with admirable interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability in grasping both technical and non-technical concepts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and/or adapt to any team environment.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000, UNIX (Sun Solaris2.6/2.8, Linux 2.4, HP-Unix).
Master Data Management: IBM Initiate 9.7, IBM Infosphere 10.1
ETL Tools: Ab Initio (GDE1.15, Co>OperatingSystem2.15), Informatica, Power Mart 4.7, Power Center 7.1.x and 5.1.
RDBMS: Teradata V2R5, Oracle 11g, SQL Server 7.0/2000, MS Access 97/2000
Scheduling Tools: Autosys, Control M
Database Utilities: Teradata SQL Assistance 6.1, Toad 7.5, SQL Loader, BTEQ Win
DSS Tools: Crystal Reports 8.0/8.5, Business Objects XI R3
CM Tools: Ab Initio EME Environment, PVCS, Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Harvest, Subversion
Testing Tools: Test Director 7.6, Clear Quest
- As Technical Architect, work with prime vendor Accenture to review existing data model for Federal Facilitated Marketplace.
- Design scalable Java EE SOA architecture for MDM Cloud Services.
- Implement MDM governance process and whiteboard solutions for Y2015 Small Business Healthcare Enrollment.
- Plan multiple work streams and delineate tasks for building MDM Identity Hub.
- Consult Department of Health and Human Services for COTS product selections, Data Center requirements and strategic road map.
- For the business interfaces, present to Government the ‘Initial Operating Capability’ to the CMS Technical Review Board and ultimately present the ‘Final Operating Capability’ for the U.S. Senate.
- Installed Initiate MDS v10.1 Red Hat Linux in Data Center VMs.
- Design bucketing algorithm and configure PME to populate weights table.
- Define Data Extract elements and configure Workbench MPXDATA jobs for bulk cross match (BXM Process).
- Configured Inbound Brokers for the ingestion of daily delta changes
- Created Composite View of the entity EMCA, MMCA and golden record in Enterprise Viewer
- Installed Workbench, Enterprise Viewer and Inspector utilities.
- Run analytics profiling tool prior to re-distributing buckets.
- Use FPF filter to adjust auto-link threshold.
- Configure LDAP security and Data Steward grouping hierarchies.
- Manage technical resources on a daily JAD format.
- Review test plans and ETL architectures. Prepare Data Model (in Erwin) and Virtual Data Dictionary.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.5, IBM Initiate 10.1, REHL, Oracle 11g
Delivery Lead, Tech Lead, and ETL Designer/Architect
- Successfully managed a team of 15-20 resources (On-Site and Off-Shore) in CDI/MDM and ETL
- Successfully integrated ~150 M customer account records across 32 sources.
- Successfully implemented High Availability with 99.999% availability
- Successfully used BXM(Bulk Cross Match) solution to identify the common customers between Confidential and partnership customer data
- Developed Ab Initio Solution to load the data from different sources into CDI Master Files and create deltas to be loaded into HUB.
- Successfully implemented ACE framework creating reusable templates on existing enterprise pattern Ab Initio graphs
- Successfully used IXM (Incremental Cross Match) to integrate the 8.9M customer account records within 10 hours into CDI.
- Successfully designed and implemented Initiate Algorithms for Person, Business and Household
- Successfully implemented in-house built Match Quality Operational Manual Review process
- Responsible for the management and implementation of the EDW and CDI/MDM solution
- Worked with Initiate Support, DBA’s, UNIX, Storage teams to tune and improve performance
- Successfully designed and deployed Inbound, Entity Management, Outbound broker processes
- Successfully lead several system conversions and delivered complex new business capabilities
- Strong Vendor Management skills: IBM/Initiate and On-Site/Off-Shore Resourcing partners
Environment: IBM Infosphere, Initiate MDS CDI/MDM Versions 7.5/8.5/ 9.7, Ab Initio GDE 3.1, Co-op 3.1, Ab Initio ACE, UNIX/Linux, Oracle, Teradata
Senior Ab Initio Developer
- Involved in design and architecture of the whole application.
- Designed various IR2 modules for Loan Setup and Payment processing modules for various programs like 1MP, 2MP, HAFA, FHA and RDHAMP.
- Involved in various High level design and detail level design review meetings.
- Involved in designing the workflow for the whole project
- Supported testing efforts in both system test and acceptance environments
- Supported various releases in Production as well as acceptance environments.
- Designed the file transfer B2B protocols with different recipients using Flex File Exchange
- Involved and supported Adhoc Database Modification and File Modification processes.
- Developed process for Cleaning up the ETL UNIX file system and BOXI Wintel file system.
- Developed Data Quality mappings using Informatica Data Quality tool.
- Scheduled the calendar jobs using the Autosys Scheduler
- Involved in process design as per Risk and Compliance Standards
Environment: ETL, Ab Initio (GDE 1.15, Co>Op 2.15), Ab Initio Enterprise Meta Environment, Mainframe, Oracle 10g, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Remedy, Autosys, UNIX, Business Objects XI R3, Informatica