- I have over fourteen years of Information Systems experience spanning different domains such as Business Process Management (BPM), Application integration EAI, Database systems and Workflow technologies.
- I have been involved in execution of various projects gaining extensive experience in team leading, customer interfacing, Application support, BPR analysis, architect / design and implementation of application systems.
- I have participated in projects involving large teams which have helped me excel in Interpersonal and communication skills, Initiating and commitment.
- I have proficiency in technologies such as BPM, TIBCO iProcess, Tibco BW, Tibco EMS, Visual Basic, Workflow, Java and RDBMS concepts.
- I have also lead project teams in System Analysis, Design and development authority.
- TIBCO Business Studio, TIBCO iProcess Engine 11.3.0, 11.1.0, 10.6.0 & 10.2.0, iProcess Modeler, Business Studio, Tibco EMS, iProcess Objects, iProcess Server Objects, iProcess EAI Plug - ins, iProcess Workspace, Tower Workflow and imaging, Tibco Business Works (BW)
- MS Visio 2003,Enterprise Architects (SPARX)
- Visual Basic, Java, HTML, CSS, XML, UML 1.1, PL/SQL
- Unix Shell
- Oracle 9i, 10g,11g, Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio, Eclipse, Netbeans
- Win XP, AIX, Sun Solaris 9/10
- Installing iProcess Server on Solaris and configuring it for Oracle 10/11g.
- Install, configure and tune the Staffware Process Object (SPO) server.
- Debug issues and modify broker programs which use iProcess Server Objects.
- Assist in typical migration issues like client configuration. iProcess Broker installation, configuration and verification.
- End to end integration testing.
- Unix Shell scripting to provide support menus on Solaris Boxes.
- Assist offshore team to perform other migration activities.
- Assist testing team to solve the issues raised by them.
- Tuning the iProcess server.
- Development of DB integration with iProcess and integration with SQL Server using linked server capabilities .
- Directly reporting to project manager for issues, deadlines and to assist in project planning by providing estimates and solutions to issues faced.
Environment: TIBCO iProcess Engine 11.3.0,iProcess 10.6.x, Business Studio 3.2, iProcess Modeler, TIBCO iProcess EAI Plug-ins (Script, Database), TIBCO iProcess Server Objects, Oracle 10g/11g, PL/SQL, VB6, C#, Solaris 9/10, Unix Shell Scripting, Staffware/iProcess Broker,VSS, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Sql server.
Design Lead/ Architect
- Architecting TIBCO Workflow solutions (iProcess, EMS, BW, MESH) by liaising with the Operations for Project.
- Designing Level2 and Level 3 of the solution and creating the reusable procedures.
- Liaising with other architects to design enterprise level solutions as per bank’s strategic platform.
- Prototyping, Designing, Implementing and demonstrating the e2e Tibco solutions to project stakeholders.
- Explain the design/code to offshore support team and assisting them with any issues faced.
- Preparation of build documents for deploying the solution on Application Servers, EMS and iProcess engine.
- Liaising with other Design leads and solving any interfacing issues with different components.
- Updating project status and any raised issues.
- Creating procedures, Administrating iProcess and EMS. Integrating with Business Works.
Environment: TIBCO iProcess Engine 11.1.0, TIBCO EMS, Tibco Business Works (BW), Business Studio 3.2, iProcess Modeler, TIBCO iProcess Plug-ins (Script, Database), TIBCO iProcess Objects Java, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, Java ( including spring framework), Maven, Enterprise Architects (SPARX), Solaris (iProcess Engine and Oracle), Tomcat, Secure Web service, SAX, Informatica.
Senior Tibco iProcess Developer/ Team Leader
- Gather requirements from the customer
- Preparation of process maps
- Map Process from process maps to iProcess
- Preparation of design documents for each process and their EAI
- Workflow, Business rules and EAI implementation in iProcess
- Lead and mentor junior team members
- Development of Oracle PL/SQL procedures
- Troubleshooting iProcess engine issues (development, production, etc.)
- Preparation of build and install instruction documents
- Preparation of Release Notes and Baselines in PVCS
- LIVE production support (Incidents handling)
- Post production system enhancements to including creation of new processes for ( Customer Mailing, Output generation and Authentication)
Environment: TIBCO iProcess Engine 10.2.0, TIBCO iProcess Modeler, TIBCO iProcess Plug-ins (Script, Database), TIBCO iProcess Objects (SPO COM), TIBCO iProcess Analytics, Visual Basic 6.0, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, PVCS, AIX (iProcess Engine and Oracle), WinXP (iProcess Workspace)
Senior Tibco iProcess Developer/Team Leader
- Building the team together, decomposing the system into components to make parallel development of the system viable and to meet tight deadlines.
- Analysis and design of the complex system handling customer complaints and feedback.
- Writing design and functional documents adhering to development methodology
- Workflow Process implementation, testing
- Mentoring, encouraging and motivating team members to make sure that project deliverables were achieved to time, cost and quality
- Liaising with the DPL, OPS Systems and Project Manager to deal with issues and solutions
- Post-production warranty support
Environment: TIBCO iProcess Engine 10.2.0, Staffware Process Definer, iProcess EAI Plug-ins (Script, Database), TIBCO iProcess Objects (SPO COM), Visual Basic 6.0, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, PVCS, AIX (iProcess Engine and Oracle), WinXP, MQ Services.