- As a business professional, I’m trained to listen to customers and ask questions that help identify their critical needs.
- I’m self - motivated and manage my time effectively.
- Whether alone on in a team, I strive to contribute to the success of the organization, handling complex information and solving difficult problems using a collaborative and flexible methodology.
- I’m comfortable working and presenting to all levels of management as well as mentoring my co-workers.
- I tailor my work schedule to meet the demands of the project and am available to travel as needed.
- Observes and evaluates all aspects of a problem to formulate optimum cost efficient solutions.
- Motivates and inspires associates to form highly cohesive and goal-oriented teams.
- Effectively communicates at all levels of the organization.
- Seeks out opportunities to improve department’s effectiveness and contribution to the organization.
Office Tools: MS Windows, Lotus Notes, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Internet Explorer, Visio, QuickrMS SharePoint, MS Outlook, Clear Quest, Quality Center
Creative Software: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Publisher
Business Development Lead
- Facilitate requirements gathering and business process modeling sessions with stakeholders, and am accountable for business deliverable work products.
- Utilize ESDM, Change Management and PMP methodologies to achieve specific goals.
- Ensure that the solution fits the business objectives and customer needs within budgeted constraints.
- Train customers on new business processes and applications.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Led teams consisting of business analysts, sales professionals, software developers, marketing and operations staff to design additional web-based product offerings for customers.
- Trained and managed teams for both Health & Wellness and Leave Administration program implementations.
- Reduced cost of program launch activities with changes to implementation process.