- To serve the beloved communitY WITH THE INTENT OF UNITING INDIVIDUALS, GROUPS, AND COMMUNITIES FOR SOCIO - ECONOMICAL, POLITICAL, HEALTH, AND SPiRITUAL GROWTH & EMPOWERMENT.
- Evaluated reports on business expenditures, set financial goals and created strategies to increase profit and growth
- Calculated discrepancies, and performed variance analysis to generate corrective action plans to significantly reduce financial impact
- Managed teams of employees by providing training, direction, performance feedback and analysis of work-packages
- Performed Quality Control Reviews to conduct internal audits at sister locations and to ensure compliance for all processes and procedures
- Served as an Assistant Manager for the largest branch in the State of Maryland, district, and Division.
- Received a “Superior” rating on all reviews in customer service.
- Facilitated morning meetings where I analyzed reports and assigned tasks to my employees.
- Tracked branch expenses to ensure proper allocation of funds
- Managed key customer relationships and quickly resolved concerns to ensure positive rapport
- Consistently exceeded set goals and individual sales goals to ensure company success
- Provided training in various locations on financial systems and processes to gain cultural understanding and exposure to various environments