- Accomplished technical and management professional with extensive background in directing data operations. Consistent record of ETL and data warehouse re - engineering.
- Expertise in business unit management, application development and reporting systems alignment to enterprise goals.
- Adept at leading development, launch, and support of systems, as well as, providing effective oversight for large-scale teams and multi-million dollar budgets.
- In-depth understanding of ETL, Data warehouse, Master Data Management as well as compatibility with business goals, and technology strategies.
- Adept in maneuvering and maintaining full compliance with industry standards and regulations. Superior communication, analytical, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Data Warehousing Reference Data Management Master Data Management Process Improvement Software Development Project Management Technical Support Deployment / Migrations Agile Complex Technology Solutions Infrastructure Projects Scope Development Software and Hardware Deliverables Capacity Testing Workflow Analysis Application Design Team Management ETL Architecture & Design Application Design / Development IT Strategy / Tactical Planning Business / Systems Integration Star / Snoflake Schema Design Workflow Analysis Business Intelligence Database Design Data Modeling / Management Offshore - Onsite Delivery Model Dimensional Modeling Oracle Unix Autosys OLAP Tools Informatica SQL Server IDQ/Analyst
Datawarehouse Master Data Management ETL Architecture Data Modeling Informatica Autosys Informatica IDQ/Analyst XML Reference Data Management Oracle Agile CRM OLAP Unix Scripting AWK Scripting JIL Scripting SFTP SSH Test Director VersionOne
Confidential, New York, New York
IT Delivery Manager / Application Lead
- Oversee IT delivery and technical project management including application development, Master Data Management, Meta Data Management and leading onsite offshore delivery management. Handle business intelligence tool selection, executed ETL/DWH architecture and drive data management report development.
- Direct task delegation and performance management of team. Provided business intelligence solutions with master data management and performance management employing Informatica Power Center, Business Objects, Microstrategy and Java technologies
- Enhanced project management skills by obtaining Project Management Professional certification and Scrum Master Certification.
- Delivered reporting project for regulatory submission on-time and garnered ACE Awards.
Confidential, Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
- Maintained application configuration, code, and reusable components. Successfully designed and developed Data Model, ETL architecture, and dataflow.
- Developed sessions, workflows, and Datamarts Informatica to extract data from SAP.
- Saved time and money by facilitating generation of reports by business users utilizing Business Intelligence tools through design and development of ETL / Data warehouse Architecture and data marts collaborating with various stakeholders and gathering requirements.
Confidential, Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- Led contract project communicating regularly across all levels and functions including senior leadership, team members, product owners, and business stakeholders.
- Maintained application configuration, code, and reusable components; successfully designed and developed Data Model, ETL architecture, and dataflow, as well as Informatica mappings, sessions, and workflows.
- Successfully developed payment system for supply vendors and garnered offer for part-time consulting supporting system and providing guidance to team.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, Pennsylvania
- Up-graded Informatica software and codes to latest version, as well as testing all ETL codes and executing debugging.
- Upgraded Informatica software from version 7.1.3 to 8.6.1 including upgrading mappings, sessions, workflow, and testing.
- Played a key role in validating migrated data marts, as well as designing and developing Data Model.
- ETL Architecture and design based on snowflake schema and dataflow.
- Spearheaded high-profile project developing, implementing and supporting corporate data warehouse for leading global security and aerospace company.
- Analyzed technical problems, consulted with management and internal clients, and provided technical solutions, recommendations, and improvements.
- Led ETL team including workflow and providing ongoing training for 3 team members.
- Delivered best-in-class customer service ensuring achievement of deadline and budget requirements.
- Provided business intelligence solutions and performance management by employing Informatica Power Center, Oracle and Cognos.
- Served as integral member of team creating logical and physical design of data model, and improved performance by optimizing and tuning mappings, sessions, and SQL scripts.
Confidential, Horsham, Pennsylvania
- Extracted and loaded data from various sources to Oracle data warehouse including collecting functional requirements and translating into technical solutions, as well as designing, constructing data warehouse.
- Wrote and optimized ETL procedures on Oracle 10g PL/SQL, and Data aggregation, and used this data for developing Semantic Layers and Analytical Reports using Seibel Analytics.
- Facilitated call center employee access to up-to-date information in CRM tool supporting Confidential customers through development of data warehouse with CRM applications by utilizing Informatica, Erwin, Oracle, SQL Server, Seibel Analytics, and Informix.