Senior Consultant known for ability to focus on reducing OP EX and/or increasing internal and external customer experience metrics. Recognized for successfully managing complex IT projects requiring advanced analytic and project/program management skills and SDLC strategies. Strengths include the implementation of Lean Six Sigma strategies, working cross functionally with various teams, strong people management skills, attention to detail and a drive for results.
SUMMARY OF SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- Operations Management
- Metric Definition Management
- Project Management
- Sales/Manufacturing Liaison
- Vendor Management
- Escalations Analyst
- Program Management
- Large Scale Order Deployment
- Black Belt Certified Lean Six Sigma
- Organizational Agility
- SAS JMP Statistical Analysis Software user
- Customer Facing Project Mgmt./Consulting
- Advanced Data Analytics/Process Improvement
- Ability to work cross Functional among teams and organizations
Confidential, ROUND ROCK, TX
- Business Process Improvement Consultant focused on operational activities/processes to identify and recommend potential improvements through work flow optimization and IT enhancements.
- Employed the use of advanced analytics to identify work flow and customer experience improvement opportunities. Advanced data analysis and process mapping drove improvements in key performance indicators that resulted in improved metrics and customer experience.
- Developed a process allowing two companies to work together without IT engagement
- Implemented and tracked metrics that defined success or failure of the pilot
- Managed temporary personnel use to execute pilot
- Successfully presented pilot executive report delivery
- Successfully drove cross functional initiatives that positively touched sales, manufacturing, technical support, and legal organizations
- Developed risk mitigation strategies for working with an outside supplier of a strategic line of business
- Gathered business and IT requirements for managing orders between two desperate processes that were fed into IT project activities.
Global Sales Operations Consultant
- Team lead handling escalations regarding order fulfillment issues.
- Served as core team member of Confidential Disaster Recovery” team, which coordinated the ordering and fulfillment of 16,000+ units for customers directly impacted by the disaster.
Value Added Services Sales Trainer
- Trained employees on strategic planning and implementation of Confidential processes, service offerings, and selling skills for both new hire and current sales reps
- Managed the strategic planning and implementation of DellWare processes, products, and technologies programs for the corporate sales force
- A strong need for detail, organization, project management, and verbal and written communication skills were required
Computer Software & Peripherals Sales Rep
- Developed, maintained, and projected sales for a multi - million dollar account portfolio
- Uncovered incremental sales opportunities and identified large opportunities within Confidential Platinum and Gold accounts, consistently exceeded quota