Seasoned JDE Financials Consultant with over ten (10) years of accounting, sales order entry and purchasing, manufacturing and inventory information systems experience. Nine (9) years of experience in large and small implementations dealing with JDEdwards Enterprise One applications. Of those 8 years 2 were on JDE World and the other 6 were on the One World 7333, XE, ERP 8.0, 8.10, 8.11, 8.12, and 9.0 versions. Combines technical knowledge with business process improvement to successfully develop and integrate technologies to support broad - ranging operations and organizational needs. Proven organizational methods with software including User Productivity Toolkit
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Project Management Process Efficiency Improvement
- Business Accelerator Methodology Team Leadership
- System Testing & Design Technical Documentation
- Database Development & Design EnterpriseOne 8.11,8.12, XE, 8.0, 9.0
- Systems Functionality & Implementation Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT
- SQL, AS400, Oracle & User Productivity Kit (UPK)
JDE Senior Functional Consultant
- Primarily focuses on JD Edward functional aspects including procurement, financial, and report writing implementations in various releases including EnterpriseOne Confidential to 9.0.
- Implememented Employee Self Service portal as well as provided financial support.
- Implemented Australian and Columbian localization requirements for reporting sales orders, AR and AP.
- Implemented Confidential bank file format for automatic bank reconciliation purposes.
- Also set up UPK topics for the above activities.
Sales and Distribution Lead
- Process review and design/blueprinting
- Applications setup and configuration
- Testing and change management
- Maintenance and support
- Procurement and Finance Implementation Lead on version 9.0 full life cycle implementation.
- Focusing on US and Canadian GAAP requirements for accounting and finance.
- Key modules included HR, Payroll, General Ledger and Purchasing
- Project Manager responsible for upgrading U.S. and Canadian divisions to JDE version 9.0 from 8.11.
- Functional teams included PDM, Sales Order Entry, Finance, and Procurement.
- Worked to establish corporate business processes and controls.
- Implemented an efficient change control process as well as UPK for end user .
- Additionally, served as Finance Lead for AP, AR and G/L global rollout. Implemented multi-currency processes and setup for Canada and Mexico.
- Also implemented Oracle CRM on Demand Mobile Sales Assistant to North American sales reps.
Finance Implementation Lead
- Managed 3 finance consultants focusing on US and Canadian GAAP requirements for accounting and finance, including AR, AP, )GL including multi-currency and localization Fixed Assets, Expense Management and localization.
- Managed and configured 8.12 focusing on Best Practice requirements for the transportation industry.
- assets implementation responsible for configuring JDEdwards 8.12 to properly setup, depreciate, dispose, and report fixed asset transactions integrated with the purchasing module.
- Company designs and manufacturers highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems principally for the automotive industry.
- Trained Finance staff on effective and efficient use of JDEdwards XE enterprise system via UPK Areas included General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sales Order Entry, and Subcontract Purchasing.
- Implemented fixed assets module for the organization.
- Served as the Project Manager in order to prevent scope creep, maintain project budget, manage and utilize accounting resources, provide status updates to senior management, and manage project timeframes.
- Company manufactures commercial water heaters and boilers.
Senior Consultant/Project Lead
- Setup chart of accounts and financial reporting structure including Job Cost, subsidiaries, and sublegers.
- Established SOX compliance procedures to ensure accurate audit ability and accountability.
- Setup and configured AP, GL, AR, fixed assets, expense management and financial management compliance console.
- Configured Procurement module for approval routing, requisition and purchase order entry.
- Company manufactures and distributes IPod accessories.
- Created and managed project plan for Accounts Payable Confidential transactions with Confidential release.
- Trained end users on new functionality and processes.
- Company is the largest funeral casket manufacturer in the United States.
- Conducted a “health check” on current 8.10 financial and procurement configuration as company planned to purchase another organization and upgrade to version 8.12.
- This included the order to cash, purchasing and advanced pricing setup and analysis.
- Identified gaps in system processes as well as new functionality which would enhance efficiencies.
- Company manufactures and leases buses to school districts and municipalities across the country.
- Developed financial, distribution, and manufacturing reports for an 8.12 full life cycle install.
- Company distributes natural colorings for a variety of products in the food industry.
- Lead consultant implementing General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sales Order Entry, manufacturing and Subcontract Purchasing during an 8.12 migration.
- Responsible for leading the effort to streamline the order to cash process to enhance efficiencies across the organization. Setup chart of accounts to ensure accurate posting to the General Ledger
- Company manufactures pressure plates for the automotive industry.
- Trained accounting and customer service staff on General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sales Order Entry, and Subcontract Purchasing during an 8.12 migration.
- Trained with UPK. Converted AR and GL data and processed records for validation.
- Setup SK/OK order processing for a multi-currency environment.
JDEdwards Financial Consultant
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Responsible for the successful implementation upgrade of Human Resources including ESS, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing (Requisition Self Service), General Ledger, and Fixed Assets modules using functional, technical, and project management knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks
- Setup and configured corporate chart of accounts.
- Conduct and facilitate weekly team lead status meetings and act as a liaison between the Information Technology and Finance departments
- Analyze and assess the requirements, policies, and procedures related the software's functional processes
- Assist in the development of test scripts and the implementation of testing processes
- Create and conduct user and provide additional assistance with process redesign as needed
- Serves as the primary resource for the assigned modules and for the deployment efforts to all facilities
- Create, design, and implement processes that improve efficiencies, which lead to overall cost reductions throughout the Finance and Purchasing department. Such items include GlobalSoft spreadsheet reporting, Document Imaging, and Expense Management
- Created spec and design for java based enterprise web portal which was updated nightly with sales and general ledger data. The portal was interfaced with JDEdwards. Responsible for testing, analysis, and management of the portal as this was the single source of company wide information available for mid and upper level management.
- Implemented and trained users via UPK
JDEdwards Business Analyst
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Peoplesoft EnterpriseOne Project Lead - user support analyst for Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Homebuilder, Real Estate and Job Cost Modules.
- Analyzed complex business needs presented by the user community and recommended technical solutions.
- Led and managed Acom point-of-sale interface and ADP implementation with the EnterpriseOne application
- Developed and managed reports and report writing matrix for four divisions and delivered those needs in a timely manner.
- Uploaded and validated JDEdwards World to EnterpriseOne data conversion process.
- Managed update and full package builds while maintaining data integrity amongst various environments.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Provided expert level of support for the JDE One World XE suite of applications and assisted in the overall support of business solutions
- Recommended and implemented functionality to streamline sales order processes as well as account receivable processing.
- Managed and maintained customer advanced pricing structure using complex groups of category codes for a customer base of ten thousand address book records.
- Set up systematic restocking fees, rebates, finance charges, and accruals within JDEdwards Advanced Pricing as defined by company approved terms and conditions
- Identified and recommended opportunities for system modifications and documented system changes utilizing appropriate tools.
- Tested and approved changes prior to introduction to a wider user community.
- Monitored free goods and verified sales order entry jobs to ensure accurate reporting of sales and revenue.
- Developed monthly and ad hoc reports with Enterprise Report Writer to aid sales reps in the field. Working knowledge of Table Design Aid, Form Design Aid, Business View Design Aid, Universal Table Browser, OMW Workbench and Universal Table Browser
- Successfully supervised and trained a small staff from entry level to senior level personnel in four different areas: Advanced Pricing, Order Entry, Accounts Receivable, and Business Analysis.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Responsible for driving an increase in cash flow and profit through the management of the receivables portfolio including appropriate and timely application of monies paid
- Coordinated workload and compliance issues related to collections activities; skip-tracing, due diligence letters, telephone calls and email, legal action, referrals to collections agencies and consolidations
- Coordinated efforts between Procurement, Account Services and Customer Service to ensure accurate and timely invoicing to customers and maximum customer satisfaction
- Established work standards, develop objectives and administer schedules and performance requirements
- Assisted in the development of functional system requirements for the information system and provided effective functional support for work groups of representative end users of these systems.
- Produced weekly/monthly reports used to measure key performance indicators in both collections and cash administration
- Handled special credit arrangements and deviations from standard terms of payment
- Audited delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectable to ensure maximum efforts have been taken before assigning bad debt status to an account
- Managed the reconciliation of open cash receipts and unclaimed credits
- Maximized efficiencies by organizing work processes, methods and procedures to ensure timely and accurate posting of cash transactions
- Evaluated and monitor trends in the billing process that may represent a system problem or human error, research cause, and implement corrective actions
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Integral in maintaining Cash Control for a billion dollar financial institution, including executing wires transfers while maintaining institutional lockbox and Federal Reserve Requirements.
- Developed and Distributed weekly reports to the Confidential
- Prepared weekly Cash Flow Forecasting and interest rate analysis
- Monitored the quality and profitability of the cash management products, i.e. Treasury and Municipal bonds, and s of deposits.
Secondary Mortgage Market Analyst
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Reviewed and analyzed collateral for multi-million dollar bulk transactions and mortgage-backed securities to insure price structure and profitability
- Provided in-depth evaluation of all collaterals pledged to the Bank, including, residential mortgage loans, multifamily mortgage loans, commercial real estate loans, home equity lines of credit and second mortgage loans and securities collateral using the Bank’s format of valuation methodology to estimate asset quality, valuation and salability, and ensure compliance with Bank policy and procedures and regulations.
- Monitored operations in efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with Secondary Market and Federal Banking guidelines.
- Prepared reports for management regarding member institutions with pledged assets in order for management to make collateral-based lending decisions.
- Participated in the onsite review of member’s pledged loan collateral, ensuring compliance with Bank policies and procedures, and performs an assessment of the underwriting, documentation and administration of said loan collateral.
- Assisted in the development, design, enhancement, and maintenance of financial spreadsheets, models and form templates to facilitate the analysis and monitoring of the Bank’s collateral.