- Senior sales executive and strategic thinker with experience in the areas of Communications, Broadband, Metro - Fiber Cabling, ESI, Computer Forensics, Litigation Life Cycles, Early Case Assessment software and Hosting Applications.
- Expert lead generator and proven closer. Trusted advisor to large law firms and corporations.
- Experienced success in areas of B2B applications, software, IT hardware, Computer Forensics, Electronic Evidence Consulting, Legal Technology Services, Telecommunications, Fixed Wireless, Co-location & Data Centers.
Director of Business Development
- Successfully developed and implemented an enterprise - based software solution as a new service offering to major law firms and corporate counsels.
- Interviewed and vetted legal technology vendors that provide Early Case Assessment Software, Predictive-Coding Applications, and Hosting Software along the EDRM Model.
- Conducted market and industry research to determine viability of opening a new E-Discovery company in the DC Metro Area.
- Professionally consult law firms and general counsel offices on cost-effective enterprise content management solutions.
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
- A start - up component of Confidential Business Class; provisioning truly diverse optic-fiber ISP, Point-to-Point, and Point to Multi-Point connections.
- Successfully closed service contracts with DC-Metro area law firms, higher education institutions, health care organizations, and data centers.
- Increased net new accounts through strategic partnerships and business development.
- Strategically targeted and partnered with area data centers and IT equipment providers.
- Liaison between post sales implementation groups and engineering teams.
Senior Account Executive
- Consistently met or exceeded monthly sales quota of $250,000 in new recurring revenue.
- Developed, designed and presented centric product solutions to enterprise level customers; LAN/WAN/VLAN engineering, high bandwidth Internet applications, Co - location, Data Center, Network Security Services, Data Storage, SaaS, IP Telephony, MPLS, SIP, Cisco, Adtran, FatPipe, BluArc, Ciena, Brocade, and Fixed Wireless hardware.
- Direct strategic account planning for sales, network design configuration and service support, price proposal, equipment proposal and configuration, Visio, Scope of Work and Implementation.
- Legal Vertical Team Lead for Mid-Atlantic Region; conducted sales focused trainings on how to successfully target, present, and close business with multi-location law firms.
- Fixed Wireless Team Lead for Mid-Atlantic Region; conducted sales focused trainings on how to successfully position fixed wireless technology as an enterprise solution.
- Provided financial oversight for all sales and forecasting.