- My experience with Confidential software spans over a decade.
- I possess expertise in the xPression Admin, Design, Revise, Response and xPressForms components.
- I have been involved in many projects implementing CompuSet and Document Library Services (DLS), both predecessors to the xPression software.
- My intimate understanding of these components makes me proficient in applications using both the CompuSet and xPublish publishing engines.
- I have successfully lead highly complex end to end projects through the Confidential Solution Delivery Process including Requirements, Application Specifications, Development, Implementation and Knowledge Transfer.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, Linux, OS390, AS400
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS
Data & Databases: XML, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
Output Formats: Postscript, Metacode, AFP, PDF, PCL, HTML and XML
- I am currently working as a Consultant focusing on Confidential Professional Services engagements.
- The services I offer include Requirements Analysis, Application Specifications, Development, Implementation and Knowledge Transfer/Training.
Senior Solution Architect
- I was responsible for advising customers on how Confidential application solutions should be designed to meet their document automation requirements.
- I managed team members in the development and delivery of complete client solutions as well as developed and delivered them personally.
- I also provided on - going proactive leadership related to improving the technology and technical productivity of the services provided.
- As a Senior Solution Architect I was responsible for the following:
- Identifying all aspects of a solution required for success.
- Providing mentoring and leadership to junior resources.
- Researching and documenting the pros and cons of solution technology options.
- Proactively identifying technical project risk areas and communicating risks effectively.
- Educating Solution Architects and Consultants on technical implementation options.
- Provide education to clients.
- Project quoting, design reviews, task completion time and infrastructure studies.
- Researching and writing requirements analysis, detailed design and knowledge transfer documents.
- Participated in competitive analysis, Marketing Requirements review, Customer Knowledge Programs and RFQ and RFP response processes.
- Participated in ECI and Beta programs and supported the product launch process.
- Conceived and developed prototypes for applications, visions and solutions.
- Worked closely with Professional Services to qualify, sell and initiate Services engagements.
- Prepared and presented demonstrations and applications at Sales calls, company trade shows and customer briefings.
- Provided technical support to Sales Executives in determining the feasibility of product to meet customer requirements.
- Participated in Training curriculum review and delivered technical product training and orientation to Sales Executives.
- Facilitated pre-Sales efforts and knowledge transfer sessions with Confidential partners.
- Provided technical support and training to value added resellers (VARs).
Senior Solution Consultant
- Identified and documented all of the components required for application development.
- These components included samples, data mapping, font mapping, document components and styles and document business logic.
- Developed the end to end application.
- Worked with the client to develop input data and test plans required to test the application.
- Successfully implemented the completed application at the client site.
- Conducted a knowledge transfer of the application to the client.