Seeking a challenging environment to utilize my skills as a person involved in the field of Information Technology such that to encourage continuous learning and creativity, providing exposure to new ideas, which stimulates my professional and personal growth.
Having 8 years and 11 month of experience in the IT industry in the areas of development, coding and support. Experienced in the field of project Portfolio Management, Project development with pertinent database skills involving PL/SQL and database programming.
TECHNICAL/ FUNCTIONAL (APPLICATION) SKILLS:
Operation System / Hardware: WINDOWS NT / 98/ XP, MS DOS, Linux
Languages: C, C++, CORE JAVA, SQL, PL - SQL, Transact-SQL
Tools: Toad for Oracle 9, SQL Server Management Studio
Project Portfolio Management: Clarity 7.5.X, Clarity 8X, Clarity 12.X, Clarity 13.X (Installation, Configuration, Upgrade & Functionality), XOG & Gel Script
Project Scheduling Tool: Microsoft Project(MSP) & Open Workbench(OWB)
Application Server: Orion, Tomcat, Bea Weblogic 9.2, Oracle Web logic 10.3 Web sphere 6.1
Database / RDBMS: Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i,Oracle 10g, Oracle 11i, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports XI, Web Intelligence XI, Actuate Reports 9, CABI 2.1, CABI 3.2.
Senior Services Consultant
- Installation / Configuration of clarity (7.5.X, 8.1.X, 12.X & 13.X) with different platforms like windows, Sun Solaris and Linux.
- Configuration of Clarity Clustering & Distribution.
- Applying the clarity Fix packs, hot fix & Upgrades.
- Installation of Actuate Reporting Server and Crystal Reporting Server.
- Adding the Clarity services and checking the Health Check.
- Involving all clarity configurations and resolving the issues.
- Installation of Oracle Software (Oracle 9i, 10g, 11i), Oracle Database and user creation.
- Installation and Configuration of SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008.
- Working with Data Replication process.
- Job Monitoring and scheduled the reports from web Intelligence.
- GEL Scripting.
- Portlet Development & Configuration.
- Integration / XML Open Gateway.
- Custom Object Design and Implementation.
- Job creation by using PMD & Java Class file.
- Involving Clarity Upgrade.
- Involving data migration.
- Requirement Analysis & Estimation.
- Deployment Planning & Implementation.
- Implementation of Security Models (Instance, OBS, Global & Group).
- Implementation of Partition Models.
- Project Management.
- Resource Management.
- Timesheet Management.
- Capacity Planning and Resource Allocation.
- Application and Administrations.
- Clarity Studio.
- Financial Management.
- Process Management.
- Demand Management.
- Grant Management (Add-Ins).
- Created the Skills objects (Technical, Soft Skills & Language).
- Created the process (Gel Script) to automate the skills migration process from OOB to Custom Skills Objects.
- Created the process which skills need to be added to custom skills admin page whenever user added/modified the skills set.
- Created the Technical Skills List view portlet
- Created the process (Gel Script) to automate the project Migration from Clarity V12 to Clarity V13.
- Created the process (Gel Script) to automate the Program Migration from Clarity V12 to Clarity V13.
- Created the process (Gel Script) to automate the Idea Migration from Clarity V12 to Clarity V13.
- Created the process (Gel Script) to automate the Project Collaboration (Documents & Folders) Migration from Clarity V12 to Clarity V13.
- Created the process (Gel Script) to automate the documents (Custom Attachment Attribute) migration from Clarity V12 to Clarity V13.
- Created the Pipeline hierarchical portlet.
- Involved fine tuning the code.
- Created Demand Plan & Demand Plan Details Sub Objects.
- Created Demand Plan Process from team details.
- Created Blank Demand Plan Process.
- Created Demand Plan Process from the copy of existing Demand plan.
- Created Demand Plan to mark as (POR) Plan of record Process.
- Created Demand/Supply/Gap Portlet (2D) on project dashboard.
- Created System wide Demand/Supply/Gap Portlet.
- Created System Wide Demand/Supply/Gap Extract.
- Created the Self Book Project Object.
- Created the Self Book Process without Object Mapping.
- Scheduled Self book Process Job.
- Missing timesheet notification process is customized to include “test mode”, so that the email notifications are sent to limited users who will be troubleshooting on demand without making the email address invalid of all remaining clarity users
- All notification are set to disable mode for the newly created user, so that the user will not get any notification (triggers)
- All notification are set to disable mode for all of the existing users via SP and JOB (i.e., alert, sms & email)
- Submitted POC’s with various options
- Capturing audit information without using triggers when user access rights are added/removed on demand.
- Created summary and detail portlets, and linked with hyperlink and group level access.
- Created OJIP, SR&ED and KPI Matrix Portlet.
- Provided the Portlet and Page Level access rights to respective groups.
- Created custom xml’s in META-INF folder.
- Customized (deploy.xml in tomcat folder),( components.xml file in config folder),( jar file in lib folder)
- Created Report Data Extractor JOB with group level access.
- Created a process in GEL Script, to validate all possible test cases before transforming the data into people soft.
- Once the feed is processed from people soft system to Clarity system, the post conditions in the process are validated before moving to next step.
- Modified the lookups/custom portlets etc with data validation - Application post migration
- Migrated resource requisition data model from 7.5.2 to 12 SP05
- Migrated eRRF (Electronic Resource Requisition Form) approver Matrix to department objects.
- Installed Clarity 7.5.2 base version in Windows 2003 Platform.
- Backed up production server, and transferred files to development server
- Configured the Application / DB / Reports / Search & Index from NSA
- Added Application/Reporting Services and validated App/BG/Reports
- Validated the Application and document manager - post configuration of file store
- Took the application / database backup before to the start of upgrade
- Upgraded clarity from 7.5.2 7.5.3 , and from 7.5.3 8.1, and from 8.1 12SP05 version
- Coordinating with the vendors To fix the issues found while upgrade
- Coordinating with DBA Team To export the DB dump - Post upgrade
- Coordinating with DBA Team To upgrade Oracle DB server from 22.214.171.124 10.2.0.4
- Rollback to the previous version of Application and Database, in case of upgrade failure
- Installation of Actuate9 SP02 in Windows 2003 & configuration the same in NSA (Clarity SP5)
- Restoring Clarity 12 SP05 from Windows Linux5 enterprise
- Validated all modules, post upgrade 7.5.2 12 SP5 except process & Resource Req Modules
- Coordinating with LDAP/Security team.
- Guiding the Unix Team on importing the private key in clarity server.
- Configuring the LDAP Server details in NSA.
- Enabling the external authentication check box for all existing active users.
- Uploading the key file, which is received from the security team
- Configuring the SSL Keystore in NSA.
- Disabling http and enabling https checkboxes.
- Fixing the XOG issue after enabling SSL Layer.
- Configuring new reports in ‘reports and jobs’ module on administration page.
- Uploading & deploying the new actuate reports and providing access to selected groups.
- Scheduling the jobs based on the crone Job.
- Gathering Requirements (Extracts) from Business & Users.
- Developing the Extracts based on ad-hoc user requests.
- Designing/Coding of Stored Procedures, Functions and Extracts to implement customized & Out of Box solutions in Clarity.
- Reviewing the test cases/scripts of UAT
- Resolving/Fixing the issues raised on UAT by the business/requirement team
- Actively participating in UAT, by reviewing test cases and resolving the error raised by the Business or Requirement Team.
- Maintaining the extract list file and adding/implementing new enhancement to extracts.