Software: MS office, Oracle database and enterprise software, SAP, Approva, PowerBuilder, JDEdwards OneWorld, ACL, Crystal Report and CoolGen
Languages: SQL, HTML, XML, Visual Basic, and SHAZAM.
Sr. Consultant/IT Auditor
- Performed periodic IT SOX audit for multiple clients, including business process walkthroughs, risk analysis, control design and testing (ITGC, application/automated controls and reports).
- Developed and impleted a risk - based IT audit approach in compliaince with IT audit standards to ensure key areas are included on various application systems including Oracle ERP, SAP and Miscrosfot Dynamics AX .
- Prepared standard SOX audit documents including test evidence, test work paper, audit report and remediation/improvement logs for management and 3rd party auditors.
- Worked with clients’ IT departments and various business groups for business process review, control design/control operation review, test methodology desgin and risk analysis.
Sr. IT Auditor
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Participated in various internal audit projects and Identified/assessed potential risks in business processes based on financial and operational impact.
- Evaluated internal business processes and suggested process improvement opportunities via process streamlining and automation.
- Built internal data extract and data analysis capability across various business modules and software systems using SQL in TOAD and Visual Basic in MS Excel.
- Developed and maintained the data mining library for internal auditing project data requirements using SQL on Oracle database.
Business Systems Analyst
- Analyzed various internal business processes for process improvement opportunities, proposed and implemented the automation solution using Oracle ERP system.
- Provided business process analysis documentation with narratives and flow charts using Microsoft Office
- Implemented and supported various Oracle ERP application modules such as ECO, costing, WIP and MRP/MPS planning.
- Designed custom reports using SQL in Oracle Discoverer and Oracle report builder.
- Setup Oracle alerts, workflows and user access security for continuous monitoring.
- Setup and configured multiple organizations and related inventory, customer, suppliers, AP, AR and GL data in Oracle for company expansion/acquisition.
Sr. Product Quality Analyst
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
- Experienced in the entire software product life cycle: customer requirement collection, design, development, QA and release management
- Collected customer requirements and flows, and delivered business requirements and high level design documents, including Oracle web based enterprise application for collaborative planning and vendor managed inventory system.
- Coordinated product development process among different teams within R&D to ensure that customer milestones are met in a timely manner with quality product.
- Participated and supported Oracle enterprise application suites demo to external customers.
- Delivered test strategy and outlines for new products/features in ASCP, Inventory, P2P, OM, AP,AR and GL.
- Performed white box and black box testing for enterprise software including Purchase to Payment, Quote to Cash, Inventory, supply chain planning, HR, Isupplier portal, Service Contract, Fixed Asset and financial software suites.
- Analyzed customer issues/requirements and provided solutions/improvements and supported customization.